Delusional

He's going all out!

He is like those "if cuck means not being a homophobic, islamophobic, bigot cis man, than I say it loud: I am proud being a cuck!" republicans during the primaries

He looks like a villain straight out of lazy town

He's a proven pedophile, he raped a 14 year girl in 2009.

his face looks like he ODed on bogpills

This guy is an out of touch boomer.

Just another boomer that doesn't understand. Got lucky jumping out of nowhere onto the scene late in the election, saying he "called" the election the whole time (ie in the last 1-2 months).

Dude seems off, if not a shill there's apparently a huge cultural divide.

Also - I'm not sure if you've ever seen, but he ties his ties in the weakest way possible, its always this tiny little knot, its terrible

Man picked a team, i respect that q

Shill thread pls ignore

I don't think you guys understand that he's making fun of you.

Bullshit you slandering fuck
Proof?

Was wondering when the shills would show up

Bill Mitchell confirmed. Its a meme from Glenn Beck you dumb fuck.

But in all seriousness we need to be careful and make sure to have a serious investigation over the claims that Bill Mitchell raped and murdered a young girl in 2009.

What is wrong with his fucking face? Jesus christ

>leaf
>calling others shills
thanks obama

hahaha reddit gets BTFO'd and don't even realise he's fucking with them

How is it being delusional you fucking shariablue shill?

I'm sick of you leftypol and shareblue faggots so much just leave already!

a fucking LEAF

looks like a gay Israeli Max Headroom

>not thinking hes serious
he's a fucking boomer

because Trump shilled you all

I didn't like this guy even during the campaign. He is just a sycophant, a brainless cheerleader. The only way he 'called' the election was by saying Trump would win no matter what over and over. He has no idea what is going on.

He literally was one of those people. He hated Trump until he started winning.

You just don't know what pride feels like.

>the mere fact trump does something makes me more likely to believe it's a good idea
no he's definitely being sarcastic

Fucking shareblue shill

even though this list is BS and incorrect -

just how mad its made little whiny faggots, i wouldnt mind if trump does absolutely nothing for the rest of his term but plays golf with putin and takes vacations. and i would vote for him again, or anyone else who would trigger faggots this hard

>keeping up to date with Glenn beck

Yeah you sound like a tremendous faggot

You obviously don't listen to him. He said the same thing when debating the british infowars guy.

very first words are a lie.

he told Obama not to get involved with Syria.

I knew this would happen. Many Trump voters faced massive adversity, sometimes physical violence and being fired when outed, so the weak made of Trump the man a part of their own identity.

The people who aren't mental children voted to Trump, the idea, which the man compketely destroyed lately, and that is why they left.

This is the problem of not reinforcing self discovery instead of consummerism as your pillars for individualism.

back to reddít with (((You)))

>leaf
you guys want something?

That fucker is a turncoat. He got assblasted from T_D when he criticized 'Pepe'. Then a quick 180, normies accepted him again as their 'pedes. I swear, faggots everywhere. How can i be bluepilled again? I'm sick of being triggerable like an SJW with the cuckery

>14 year old girl
>pedophile
Norwegian education

dumping Trump's homosex crush

This guy is such a fucking phony.

Couldn't find anything that I couldn't refute. Make better arguements

shit OC

apologize

>hey goys shariablue is a big bad boogeyman out to get you
>guys, we need Israel on our side! the Jews are just people!
all of you shills only hate on muslims and completely ignore anything about jews. I highly doubt you'll even respond to this you kike servant.

nice rebuttal, reddit.

haha wtff

>It's da jooz meme

Literally go fuck off shill. Nobody believes that crap except newfags and shills.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED, DO YOU HEAR ME?

HE'LL NEVER GET THE 1237 DELEGATES

HE'LL NEVER DEFEAT JEB

EVEN IF HE DOES, HE'LL NEVER GET THE SUPPORT OF HIS PARTY

HE HAS NO PATH TO VICTORY

AND EVEN IF HE WINS, HE'LL BE IMPEACHED WITHIN A FEW MONTHS BECAUSE HE HASN'T RELEASED HIS TAX RETURNS

HE IS FINISHED, DO YOU HEAR ME!!!??!

FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

>won't even post "jews"
>/x/
>Sup Forums doesn't hate jews
yeah...shill confimed

im not a CTR shill though. just not willing to flip-flop and become a neocon to save face like you pathetic little faggots. tell me again about how islam is evil but the jews are our best friends

I called this guy a dumb neo con faggot and it got me banned from r the donald

IT'S OVER, HE'S BEEN EXPOSED AS A NEO-CON SHILL.

HE IS FINISHED, HIS SUPPORTERS WILL NEVER STAND BY HIM AFTER THIS.

HE WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO BOMB BASED ASSAD

EVERYONE WHO TRIED HAS FAILED, AND KLUMPF WILL FAIL ALSO

HE WILL NEVER BE RE-ELECTED IF HE KEEPS THIS UP

HE WILL NEVER HAVE ACCESS TO THE NUCLEAR CODES

HE IS FINISHED, DO YOU HEAR ME??

FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

into the trash you go

you're just a leaf shiposter. i doubt you even support trump irl

In the fight against terrorism Israel is our friend, American Jews are the problem cuckboy

fucking kill yourself right now.

You're the only shills here newfags

(you)

rundown on this guy?

Bill Mitchell = Everything that is wrong with Reddit.

this guy is pure cringe

>uses a stock-sample anime image to seem like a real user
kek whoever pays you does shit work.

Good Goy

you couldn't make yourself any more obvious if you tried t_D

normally you would need to back but I guess you got nowhere to go

Bill Mitchel
>pedo
>rapes kids
>loves kikes
>loves Trump
(kinda redundant I know)
>Hardcore leftist
>fucking pedophile.

Bill Mitchell is a megacuck and attention whore. Right before the strikes he was all "Guys, Trump needs us to speak up against military action now, we can't be silent! Remember how he told us to hold him accountable!" and right after it was "Fuck yeah, bomb the shit out of that babykiller, and fuck everyone who speaks against this and doubts our glorious leader!"

He's a fucking moron and helps turning Trump supporters into the right-wing equivalent of a brainless liberal who spreads his ass-cheeks for Obama. This guy is one of the worst propagandists I've ever seen, horrible (non-)arguments, flip-flopping all over the place, putting every brain fart of his into a tweet to show the world how retarded conservatives can be. He's a liability. Where's the Night of the Long Knives when you need it.

so basically hes trash

thanks user

YOU CANNOT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

THE TURKISH PRIME MINISTER SAID IN 2011 THAT ASSAD MUST GO, AND HE HAS SINCE THEN RESIGNED, WHILE ASSAD IS STILL THERE!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? IT'S A CURSE! EVERYONE WHO GOES AGAINST ASSAD GET MOSSAD

AND THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO KLUMPF

IT'S OVER, JEB BUSH WILL BE THE PRESIDENT, YOU DELUSIONAL DRUMPFKINS JUST NEED TO ACCEPT IT, HE WILL NEVER BE REELECTED, DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?!

HE IS FINISHED!!!

I'll leave my rake at the door this time

quality satire

I know hating Jews is a meme and it's great keks but can we please stop with this anti semitism on our website ?

Keep trying you massive faggot and saying "reddit" doesn't work when you type, and your arguments all resoundingly show either reddit or /leftypol/ go back to your cuckshacks please why do you bother to come here.

But she was a sexually mature female, how is that pedophilia?

>SweatingHebrew.jpg

Back to plebbit.

Go and listen to more ken Livingstone speeches NAZI

It's true that trump ended up being right / winning after doing things that seemed questionable at the time but this matter with syria and his staff feels like something else entirely. The entire alt media is against it, and the only ones "for" it are using the chess defense. This retard is not using the chess argument hes actually arguing FOR regime change, and that it would work because Trump. Don't forget his "israeli contact" that confirmed Assad used chemical weapons. He was also one of those cucks that sperged out over the nazi salutes and pepe. Say what you will about molyneux and coulter but staying quiet on that and not punching right shows they're a cut above all these other alt media fags.

The guy is either completely clueless culturally as to what is going on around him or he's a neocon shill. I think he's just an idiot but it's impossible to tell.

Go back to stormfront.

go back the the donald

Who is the faggot and why are you all acting like you've known about him forever? Is this guy another Spencer jew plant?

He was right, though:
popsugar com/celebrity/Who-Has-Kristen-Stewart-Dated-40907671

>14
>pedophile