Salon shills for Putin now, lmfao

Salon shills for Putin now, lmfao

>Dictator vs. democrat? Not quite: Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny is no progressive hero
>Anti-corruption protests swept across nearly 100 Russian towns and cities last week, from the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad in the West to Vladivostok in the Far East. They were the biggest demonstrations in Russia since the 2011-12 protests against alleged election fraud.
>Police arrested hundreds of protesters and activists, among them Alexey Navalny, an opposition figure and anti-corruption campaigner. Navalny had sparked the protests by releasing a report claiming that Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has built himself an empire of mansions, estates, yachts and palaces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVNJiO10SWw
unz.com/article/the-war-to-end-all-peace/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Height_and_occupational_success
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6AmfjdVHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Navalny’s anti-corruption messaging is hitting home — and for good reason. Corruption, while certainly not as ubiquitous as it used to be, is still rife in Russia. A man I met in Vladivostok last year, while we were walking through the city, pointed at a half-built church and jokingly told me the reason they had chosen this particular location to construct it was so that city and regional officials could look out their windows and “ask God’s forgiveness for their corruption.”
>The fact that Navalny is a vocal Kremlin critic and ardent opponent of Vladimir Putin has ensured that he has become somewhat of a media darling in the West. He is sometimes hailed as a hero in Western coverage. Time magazine once called him “Russia’s Erin Brockovich.”
>What is reported less often about Navalny are his nationalist leanings, ties to neo-Nazi groups, xenophobic comments and extreme anti-immigrant views. References to Navalny’s nationalism in the West are usually buried or brushed off, while the headlines sing his praises. While we seem somewhat better able to appreciate the complexities of politics and political figures in our own nation, we tend to regard Russia in very simplified terms; there’s a “bad guy” in power and we must therefore support the valiant and oppressed “good guy.” Many people hear “Russian opposition leader” and immediately assume this is the person with whom their sympathies should lie.

>I’ll spare you Winston Churchill’s “Russia is a riddle…” quote and just say that it’s never that simple. Russian politics is not a clear-cut case of dictator vs. democrat — and Navalny provides a good example of just why we should be careful to avoid oversimplifying events we don’t fully understand.
>Many Navalny supporters are extremely anti-immigrant, particularly when it comes to newcomers from the Caucasus and Central Asia. Many see Putin as playing a part in the destruction of the traditional fabric of Russia. Navalny himself has played a role in skinhead marches in Moscow and earned the sympathies of extremists. In other words, if he were an American, liberals would hate Navalny far more than they hate Trump or Steve Bannon — and yet he is glorified and exalted as Russia’s last, best hope.
>Navalny has been a co-organizer of the “Russian March” — an annual parade that uses slogans like “Russia for the Russians” and “Stop feeding the Caucasus”. He was expelled from one of the country’s liberal parties (Yabloko) for essentially damaging their brand. One of his former colleagues in that party has claimed that Navalny repeatedly used racial slurs.

Topkek

Sage

>In a bizarre video, Navalny appeared to compare people from the Caucasus to “cockroaches” that need to be exterminated. While cockroaches can be killed with a slipper, he says, for humans he “recommends a pistol.” Navalny supporters claim it’s all just a joke.
>As with most things Russia-related, conspiracy theories also surround Navalny. Many of his supporters in Russia and the West believe the Kremlin has tried to smear him as a dangerous nationalist and to lock him up on trumped-up charges (he has been convicted of fraud and embezzlement). Others believe Navalny himself is a Kremlin plant, working for Putin as controlled opposition. The latter would seem laughable, but if you were to believe everything you read these days, there’s very few people left out there that aren’t somehow “working for Putin,”

>downright Trumpy

the saltiness is becoming less entertaining and more irritating every day

its russia's fault as a people for not being progressive enough and its leaders are the result of that

Cheers, that was pretty interesting. So you guys have a president and a prime minister - how do their roles differ from one another?
Also, the bit about him being a plant. You said putin is being heralded as the good guy but that is only because there is an opponent who in contrast is seen as a worse person, if he is a plant he's serving his purpose.

Here's the vid, btw
youtube.com/watch?v=oVNJiO10SWw
Hello, today we will talk about fighting insects.
You can't guarantee that your home will never be entered by a roach, eek. Or a fly thtough the window.
But we all know that a flyswatter can help you with a fly and a slipper with a roach.
But what do you do if a roach is too big and a fly is too aggressive?
In this case I recommend a handgun.

Putin is an autocrat. Everything else is a circus.

Navalny is a cuck and a fraud

Talk about TRIGGER discipline, LOL

Why is this shilling? Navalny is openly Russian nationalist, closed borders, fewer shitskins etc. Why do I have to read Salon when I can just read Navalny himself?
Putin is a nationalist, but he's one of the most moderate nationalists in Russia, and keeps the crazies out of the Kremlin.
tl:dr there is no (((liberal))) alternative to Putin, apart from Medyedev, who is distrusted by huge swathes of the Russian population, and whose ties to Israel and the US via Glencore are problematic for Russian nationalists to say the least.

wtf I love salon now

Vid is BASED!

So whoever wins, we win?

>Putin is a nationalist
No.

What your internal situation?

Are people worried or something, or this it's just another monday?

>people
Depends what you mean by that.
I have no idea what's going fed to brainwashed currently.
Me and fellows knows what will happen next

Do they tell you that you are going to WWIII?

>So you guys have a president and a prime minister - how do their roles differ from one another?

the one that isn't Putin is a puppet of Putin.

4d chess confirmed. based Trump.

Yes he is, you USA-cocksucking liberal traitor cucklord. Russia is a multiethnic country. To advocate ethnic nationalism means to weaken and fracture Russia and thus to aid the agenda of Anglozionist imperialism, which is the balkanization of Russia.

The Americans always aid the groups which undermine their enemies; in the Middle East it's fundamentalist sectarian Wahabis; in Eastern Europe it's ethnic nationalists, always positioned against Russia. You are a useful idiot for the internationalist agenda of the (((american))) terrorist regime. You would hand your homeland and people over to the same elements which are flooding Europe with Arabs and negroes, when just a few decades ago (before the rise of Anglo-american hegemony) our continent consisted of ethnically homogenous nation-states.

You are the worst kind of traitor. Fuck (((Navalny))) and all your treasonous Soros-funded kind.

Not going and wouldn't tell anyway.

You again?

I don't want to sound racist but those two look exactly the same to me.

To be fair, American liberals are allergic to nationalism, so it's not that impossible that they'd see Navalny as the greater evil.

>Cheers, that was pretty interesting. So you guys have a president and a prime minister - how do their roles differ from one another?

one launders the money, the other spends it

You again?

To be fair Russia has a NATIVE mudshit population, conquered by ethnic russians centuries ago,
Contrary to cuckmaney s policy of importing Muslims by the millions from the 3rd world

Antagonizing "his" 20mio muzzing in his own land would be the literal Apex of happiness of globalists and Neocons that want him gone and destibilize russia- but poltards would see it as "based" because logic 404.

That being said Pootin should def be stop immigration from mussies ex republic , shitting on all that stupid muh ex Soviet brotherhood shit
and do a monoethnic approach

I wonder if there are any actual Germans under the German flag. The only people I see posting under the flag are either ethnic Russians or Turks. It's so annoying when I'm trying to talk with Hans and ask him what he should do about his country and all I hear is "lol annex it to Russia/Turkey xD"

>>In a bizarre video, Navalny appeared to compare people from the Caucasus to “cockroaches” that need to be exterminated
>While cockroaches can be killed with a slipper, he says, for humans he “recommends a pistol.”

>lol annex it to Russia

>Implying it isn't the only chance of our survival
Yes thanks Shlomo

We've bee annexed by you for 70 years now and look were that led us,

Jesus Christ, first T_D spillover and now daily navalny raids. Only the dead have seen the end of this shilling.

yup, navalny is more right-wing than putin, especially when it comes to immigration from central asia. he ca be said to be the trump / cruz of russia. that's why i like him.

>No
See, this is what I mean. In the west, Putin is seen as a nationalist (muh literally HItler). In Russia, Russian nationalists consider him to be borderline globalist and a sellout. This is a question of relativism.
Our Russian friend here clearly sees Putin as weak and ineffective, and would prefer someone much more hardline. If the west continues to try to remove Putin, he will get his wish, and the west will be very sorry.

The real reason MM don't have to shill for Navalny is because he's not an occidental plant.

You've been raped and used by Russia as a massive resource, literally in some cases because during Stalin times he exploited East German labor and manufacturing for his own ends, and now you want more of that.

To think, we used psyops in the 50s and 60s to strengthen the West German Wehrmacht and get rid of the idea it was all ebil nazis, making you guys out to be heroes instead of the villainous babykillers the jews and Soviets wanted you to be. To think we donated so much to your crumbling economy, paid back your loans in WW1 and WW2, and massively boosted your workforce with our own engineers. To think we dropped food on your starving population, risking WW3 for a few Berliners.

Now I get why people don't trust Germans. You people are ungrateful pieces of shit.

As the richest and most influential country in Europe while Russia is still mired in corruption and spotty living standards?

I'm literally a German nationalist. Germany is a USA colony. There hasn't been a sovereign nation-state Germany since WW2. Therefore, any kind of nationalism is first and foremost a resistance struggle against US occupation. Logically, that means to aid any and all forces opposed to US hegemony. In this case Russia.

>Navalny is now a bad guy because he doesn't shill for churkas
This timeline is all kinds of fucked up.

This is the same logic niggers used when revolting against the British Empire. Ungrateful rat

>I'm a German nationalist
>I want Russia to invade Germany and control it, that's how nationalist I am

I wonder. Once the Russian tanks start rolling in do you think they will just fight off Americans and leave you to your own devices? No agenda whatsoever? They just wanna help out their white brothers?

If so, you're retarded. You're an underage faggot with Russian blood looking for a way out of the shithole immigration and diversity policies YOUR country has made, both from West German and East German politicians, and the best way you figure out is to blame the US for your problems, like a spoiled child. Like we directly control your shit immigration policies. Like Merkel herself is a puppet of Trump despite being against literally everything he says.

You're cucked by the EU but you think America made you this way. Pathetic.

Oh yeah, not wanting to get fucked in the ass by the imperial power which occupied you, eradicated your national culture and replaced it with neutered liberal faggotry and self-hating historical guilt (leading to the mass colonization of your homeland by violent third worlders at the hands of the US reeducation-raised liberal traitor politicians) is "ungrateful." Good to know. 10/10 breddy gud burger logic.

Putin is an empire building multiculturalist. Of course a news outlet would support him over a nationalist or an isolationist.

Spare me you bullshit merilard

Germany is a emrican colony
Every German policy goes from american master
The effective death of out people trough the total destruction of nationalism and Muslim mass invasion was ochestrated my our leaders akak american puppets , american which in turn are Jewish puppets

So fuck off merilard
KYS
Russia is not our enemy, you are- kike lapdog

STOP RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD
OP is (((Russian Nationalist-kun))), a shill who constantly spams Putin hate and copypasta here, on 2ch, Reddit and other sites. He claims to be pro-russian but constantly fellates the West for being free and successful and advocates for genocide of most of Russia's white population for liking Putin. If you go to these threads a couple times you can easily identify his posting style. Also you can search the archive for the images he posts to see see his previous post history and it is literally ALWAYS nothing but this shit.

Good, they are freed him after 15 days detention.

Our politicians and educational elite are literally the direct result of USA postwar psyops brainwashing operations. Our entire culture is a socially engineered mess straight out of the USA psychological warfare division. It's pretty funny how some muricans be like, "We dindu nuffin y r u such cucks????" when modern-day Germany is virtually an American project in its entirety. Our traditional national identity ENDED in 1945.

Very good article that should interest you as well: unz.com/article/the-war-to-end-all-peace/

>Today’s Germany is a kind of Through the Looking Glass anti-German caricature, and it can come as no surprise to anyone who has lived there that the country is now taking the lead in opening up Europe to foreign invasion. They are doing this on the basis of what they were taught by those who defeated them in the two world wars. Denazification was the original form of political correctness, and German guilt was the prototype of today’s White guilt. There is a grim justice in the way such psychological warfare has turned on its original creators, the western allies, who never imagined they would fall victim to what they self-righteously unleashed on a defeated enemy.

>Navalny appeared to compare people from the Caucasus to “cockroaches” that need to be exterminated. While cockroaches can be killed with a slipper, he says, for humans he “recommends a pistol.
Is he /ourguy/?

>Putin hate
Putin is a multikulti cuck and should be hanged. We have open borders with mudslime stans, for Christ sake. How could anybody defend him
He had always problems with his "nationalistic views" among (((russian))) opposition. He can but i dont trust him 100%.

>You are the worst kind of traitor
>Posting pick of a traitor
>Calling someone as a traitor

Oh, so you're actually a hohol living in Russia?

>ad hominem
You know that Crimean soldiers who betrayed Ukraine are marked as "unreliable" in Russian millitary and partly sent to other regions of Russia?

Ok.

>Hitler on the left
Poor fella, being crammed together with the all the bullshit he was fighting against. Sad!

I wonder how long til Salon attacks Syria from now.

Are you actually from the Ukraine though?

I have no idea what's happening now.

Nope. Ukrainians not really much like Navalny because he don't want to give back Crimea to Ukraine.

Holy kek user I'm gonna need some proofs on it

>I wonder. Once the Russian tanks start rolling in do you think they will just fight off Americans and leave you to your own devices? No agenda whatsoever? They just wanna help out their white brothers?

The worst part is that they do.

Because it was better getting fucked by the other imperial power which occupied you, eradicated your national culture and replaced it with marxist faggotry and self-hating historical guilt (leading to the expelling of Germans from a lot of lands of Eastern Europe, massive rapes by Asians in the Red Army, and a concerted effort NOT to rebuild Germany).

Genetically i n f e r i o r
+15

Lel the vid shows literal terrorists, salon claims Navalny compares "people of caucasus" to cockroaches. Lying media strikes again.

>Genetically i n f e r i o r

>leading to the expelling of Germans from a lot of lands of Eastern Europe

Rightful slavic lands, even Eastern Germany should be slavic, without teutonic barbarians

Uh, you're totally wrong actually. East Germany is still white and German. Soviets didn't try to eradicate German culture either; a lot of Prussian military tradition remained active in the NVA. They also used a helmet design of the Third Reich. The Soviet doctrine explicitly stated that Germans are a decent hard-working nation of proletarians who merely got "seduced" by the capitalist fascists - contrary to the vile, rabidly Germanophobic crap of the western allies (Germany the eternal aggressor nation, all Germans guilty forever, Hitler merely a symptom of German militaristic culture etc.) I remember seeing an old 1950s or 60s West German propaganda brochure which basically insinuated the DDR is the successor of the Third Reich where "Hitler's spirit is still alive." Also, Stalin offered us full reunification in exchange for our neutrality just a year before his death. He gained a lot of respect from me when I learned this.

You have been brainwashed by amerilard unipolarist propaganda.

Can we meme him into the Kremlin?

There is no relativism here. You are just disinformed. We have de facto open borders policy with several 3rd world countries south of our border aka russian mexico.

Is that even legal to post in Russia

20% of axis fighters on the eastern front were Russian so this does not surprise me.

>Salon pushes the Russian puppet meme
>Salon starts shilling for Putin after Trump goes against him

So this is the power of irrationally hating Trump, huh?

Part Udmurt subhuman or European leader?

Genetic S U P E R I O R I T Y

I'm a dual citizen I can do whatever the fuck I like

>(((European leader)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Height_and_occupational_success

>A demonstration of the height-success association can be found in the realm of politics. In the United States presidential elections, the taller candidate won 22 out of 25 times in the 20th century.

>Nevertheless, Ignatius Loyola, founder of the Jesuits, was 150 cm (4 ft 11 in)

>and several prominent world leaders of the 20th century, such as Vladimir Lenin, Benito Mussolini, Nicolae Ceaușescu and Joseph Stalin were of below average height.

>These examples, however, were all before modern forms of multi-media, i.e., television, which may further height discrimination in modern society.

>Further, growing evidence suggests that height may be a proxy for confidence, which is likewise strongly correlated with occupational success.

But we don't care for chriscucks, commies or Romanian shitskins, bro. Russia first
Genetically s u p e r i o r
>Putin is anti-semitic
Got source lol?

Next russian leader will be alpha as fuck

>half life 2 sound effects
wtf i love navalny now

>Russia first

Sounds more like Israel or Ukraine

>Genetically s u p e r i o r

kek

>Sounds more like Israel or Ukraine
Source lol?

Can I get any info on Putin being anti-semitic or race conscious? You know a FACT?

>feeding Pidorashka with dat pic

How do Russians feel about Putin's lack of action in Ukraine? As an American I do not understand how you guys can watch your own people be slaughtered by a regime that is giving rimjobs to Globalists in exchange for "independence" (yeah fucking right).

How can Putinlet even compete?

Will he ever recover?

>the american candidate wants to break russia into even smaller pieces

WHO'DA THOUGHT

Yeah dude, would be such a loss to cut off subsidy shitskin regions and become a homogenous nation with more money than before in the budget.
wtf I love my taxes spent on subhumans now

Go play some RTS larping faggot

Really makes you think.

>Putin's base

>Putin is our President

Didn't navalny literally called minorities cockroaches once?

British lost control over Russia when putin came to power. So they created antithesis. Hlegian dialect. They did the same with india, creating pakistan etc.

So they use ukraine as antithesis against russia, and putin uses donbass as antiantithesis against (((ukraine))) this is why he said "donbass and luganks will stay part of ukraine" making it a buffer and maintaining 2 mill population is much easier then 30 million in west, thus british empire loosing billions of money via proxy such as USA and EU.

>British lost control over Russia when putin came to power.
Lmao, every 2d russian governor or minister have real estate property in USA or Europe. They children are even living there.

>They
their

Navalny is so called 6th column. Basicly 5th column but nationalistic as a cover.

Hes a puppet of the west and used to stear up nationalistic and ethnic conflict aka russians vs churkas.

Hes speficly chosen to look appealing to the russian youth and nationalists. However he doesnt know the grandgame and what is running behind the scenes.

Putin is smart men and russian patriot he knows what going on and he doesnt attack any minority especially from the stan region. Because simply he wants to conquer all this places in long term.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6AmfjdVHI

>In a bizarre video, Navalny appeared to compare people from the Caucasus to “cockroaches” that need to be exterminated. While cockroaches can be killed with a slipper, he says, for humans he “recommends a pistol."

This is the most based thing i have ever read

So you want that all russians live like in north korea ? Nobody can get out own any propety ?

You sound like communist.

Progressives must stay in the West and be omega male faggots the way they are.

Western "progressives" must be killed on spot, were they to come here en masse.

Don't try to export your shitty masochistic and destructive worldviews here.

We don't need your shit feminists, your shit faggots and feminine """males""" in here. You are free do die off and be replaced by immigrants with your ideology.

Modern Western values are utter shit. Your XX century philosophy was great, but in XXI century European culture is degraded and not worth following.