The Jew coup is nearly complete

The Jew coup is nearly complete
Once Based Bannon is holocausted the goyum gang die for Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1491678702
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. The republicans have shown that they are complete failures within just 3 months. Fucking pathetic. Let the jews have it.

whats kushner looking at with burning disgust and hatred in that vid

>Priebus literally wearing a yarmulke
You forgot one.

Filthy goy Bannon

Bannon

Didnt it come out that the bannon-kushner fight was completely made up, to D&C the movement?

I don't understand all this Jew hate. They haven't done anything and yet tons of people call them names and put them down.

I know, right? Fucking antisemites.

No, that was the MSM spin to save Kushner's ass after his Syria bombing foreign policy debutante ball turned into a political Carrie. At first it was "Trump follows Kushner, not Bannon," but when #FireKushner blew up Twitter they started spinning "Bannon agreed with Kushner."

Bannon is dead meat and Trump is just using his carcass to take bullets from enraged America to protect Kushner.

how do you know the first story is true and the second one is fake, and not vice versa?

the republicans think they made some great comeback and all the youth love them again. little do they know this was the final nail in both party's coffins hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

yeah because the youth are all over the JQ

Trump is firing the entire Bannon crew and loading up the inner circle with Democrats and Kushner supporters.

If there's any evidence Bannon still has much influence I'd love to hear it.

i heard he spends just as much time with trump as before

He doesn't. Hint : You are in a shill thread.

sage and report the retards

KEK what is this?

Yeah ain´t that right son! Or as I like to put "What´s with all this jew hate out of nowhere?"

the_donald please go

everything as it should be, back to normal. Honestly can´t wait for Albert Pikes Third to start. This waiting is the worst.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

sharecuck pls go

Jews are the smartest people on the planet, I'm happy to see Trump pick the best and brightest.

Here's the one with sound
liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1491678702