Why are right wingers so mad about the killings in Stockholm but don't pay the slightest attention to what western...

Why are right wingers so mad about the killings in Stockholm but don't pay the slightest attention to what western intervention in Syria has caused? Have you ever thought about how many Muslim kids have been displaced and murdered due to the bombings in comparison to the handful of Europeans that got killed? Cognitive dissonance much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck i hate gyros now.

>implying Muslims are human

Hahahaha faggot

Not an argument

Its not our fault that Arab subhumans cant sustain a modern society.

Because syrians arent our people. They are filthy sandnigger mudslimes. Got it?

Or arth thou retarded?

Third world lives don't matter.
Sweden is just as third world as those shithole, I don't feel sad for them either.
Not even right wing.

Wasn't supposed to be one, nigger.

Pay Denbts

The West should get involved in these wars, and the west should accept any refugees or economic migrants from the middle east.
There, I said it.

REMEBER when they showed this but they wouldn't show the sandy hook kids

It's not cognitive dissonance.

We just don't care about Muslims.

Brasil should take all the mid east terrorists no one would even notice, with all the cartels killing everyone

Parents of drowned toddler kept their cell phones high and dry

You can't find a picture of a refugee with a wet cell phone

I do feel sad about what is happening to them.

Doesn't mean I want them to move into my backyard.

I'm only mad about the crushed Doggo in Sweden. USA and NATO should not be in those shitty deserts. Sweden chose to bring those maggots in Doggo did not.

not posting the original photo before they moved to get a better and more powerful picture

THIS, I don't care about dirty sandniggers

Bitch we already fucking know that shit, it's because it's more recent.

News is called news because it's new. Otherwise it would be called olds.

Cunt.

Obligatory

>why do people care more about their family dying than foreign people from around the world dying? cognitive dissonance much?

Cause I love my people, and muslims aren't my people. Besides I'm an isolationist, I think we should get out of the world's affairs.

>why are people mad when their house gets robbed but dont care when somebody gets robbed over in china?
>umm racist much?
youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk

Islam caused it dear, not "muh evil West." No white person put that kid on a boat, his own greedy feckless father did. How much white guilt do you want, how much aid do you want us to send, how many "refugees," should we take to allow you to pretend islam isn't bloodstained?