Jews convince trump that assad is killing children in Syria

>jews convince trump that assad is killing children in Syria
>trump attacks syria
>trump becomes more popular with 99% of americans
>the only people who are really angry are altright conspiracy theorists who are always looking for reasons to turn on people for not being ideologically pure enough
>after being abandoned by the altright and being embraced by the mainstream center trump starts listening to their council
>the more he follows their advice the greater his popularity will become and the more the altright will become his enemy
This is why the right has been losing for a hundred years, they don't know how to play the game.

yeah fuck those people for sticking to their principles

If your principles lead to the destruction of everything you hold dear and makes your enemies stronger then your principles need to be reevaluated.

wtf I love sucking jewish cock now

>>trump becomes more popular with 99% of americans
approval ratings say otherwise, or are those still fake news?

>stick to principles
>stay out of Israeli wars
>choose not to coax Russia into a nuclear war
>somehow this is more destructive

What the fuck is wrong with your brain you inbred piece of shit

You always loved sucking jewish cock, that's why Israel has only grown stronger with every action taken against it. Because anti-israel people love sucking jewish cock and thus go out of their way to be more incompetent than pro-israelis

Israel has grown stronger because the neocons who keep the military industrial complex going use Israel as a convenient excuse to stay in the middle east, no other reason.

yeah, we know leftists and neocons but I repeat myself have no principles

>stay out of Israeli wars
This will never happen, because your principles convince you to suck at politics. That's why they're destructive, because they accomplish the opposite of what you claim to want.

Where do you think neocons came from? Do you think the movement came into existence by chance?

>This is why the right has been losing for a hundred years, they don't know how to play the game.

You're right.

>"Hey, white christian traditionalist conservatives, those white christian traditionalist conservatives in Russia look dangerous don't they?Trump is in bed with them too donchyano?"
>"They sure do, bubba grab my shotgun we're goin ta war!"
>Meanwhile the communist international has been replaced with dozens of leftist international cooperation organizations
>mfw

It's cute that you think you make sense

>msm says it's popular so it must be true
What was the election coverage? Are they still using (((polls))) after all of that?

They accomplish what they choose to accomplish, meanwhile the altright and everyone like them have never accomplished anything and never will.

Not calling itself alt

However, a swing to the right will predictably happen

America has had swings to the right. With the Reagan Revolution and the Gingrich Revolution. Any future swings to the right will turn out exactly the same way.

>Assad is killing children.

Assad is calling for an investigation into who really did the CW attack (instead of just presenting the vast troves of evidence found here on this site!??).

No, but seriously, I am sure that he will drag on his investigation for 9 months or more and present no evidence whatsoever to anyone because the tactic worked so well for the the DNC.

Lolmao at Assad and all Jew haters.

Doubt it very much. Demographics have been shifting since the 70's, and racial irredentism is at an all time high. Can't really put a statistic on it, but things are less and less socially stable. If the economy collapsed tomorrow, I think we'd see more of a post soviet union than a great depression.

This is wrong

His approval numbers are unchanged after the airstrike, only 50% support it

The Soviet Union was a collection of nations that each had hundreds of years of history.

America is a clusterfuck of different races with no history that is only held together by civic nationalism, just like every other country in the Americas. America is going to turn into Brazil, it's not going to collapse into a civil war or turn into the fourth reich.

Truly? Because most Americunts I've talked to that voted for him are despaired as shit with this.

>99% more popular
>OP counts only people that support bombing Syria as Americans
kek

Brazilians,as far as I know, aren't taught or molded the way college conditioning and media form idea's here.

Brazil doesn't have racial irrendentism, and it doesn't have as much immigration coming in.

Brazil also doesn't have hotspots of monoethnic areas with prevailing attitudes contradictory to others.

There are places in the south where we're told white racism is prevalent, and while it certainly used to be, that idea has molded a very obvious case of black racism via irredentism as well. Of course, the mainstream narrative is that there is no such thing-which only exacerbates the growing issue as black communities specifically mobilize in officially backed organizations like BLM(does nobody remember the time a sniper killed cops for being white? that was last year).

That's only one example. Not to mention "La Raza" cultivating the south. But, at the local and dyad levels they at least are reasonable(that is, latin/hispanics).

>inb4

By monoethnic, I mean state and regional sized areas.

>betraying your most loyal and hardcore supporters
>appeasing the neocons and liberals

Trump could cure HIV and (((they))) would still attack him. the nevertrumpers and notmypresident fucks would still attack him.

you can't give an inch to these fucks not a single fucking inch.

>to defeat the cucks you must become a cuck
>if you kill your enemies they win

sage advice.