Red = Germanic
Yellow = Mediterranean
Blue = Slav
Brown= Balkanic
Green = Mixed

Other urls found in this thread:

hel-looks.com/20120815_02/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is such shitty oversimplifying, go suck a dick OP.

This map is shitty

Are you serious? Irish and Baltic peoples are Germanic?

Shouldn't Celts be on this map?

>Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Czech
>Not slavs

ridiculous

there are 5 "genetic" groups of europeans: celtics, germanics, dinarics, slavics, finnics

Besides, Iberians are technically a separate identifiable group, although somewhat mixed with the Celts. Their languages are recorded by the Romans as being completely different.

That map is shit Sepp

Southern Croatians are not Slavs, though
Big heads, freakishly tall, bony, dark haired
Croats are mixure of Yapodi, Histri and other Illyrian tribes, Delmati (close to Veneti) and slavic tribe of Croats

I mean, they all are if we are only talking about language...

>tfw Germanic

Finnic? Isn't that just another name for Mongol?

>Their languages are recorded by the Romans as being completely different
That's an over-simplification. Vasconic, which is pre-Indo-European, was related to the language of the Aquitani north of the Pyrenees. Iberian proper and Tartessian (and Lusitanian to some extent) remain unclassified. Gallaecian and Celtiberian were Celtic languages (Lusitanian may also be but the jury's still out on that).

But I'm all in favour of Iberians being recognised as a distinct group. The fewer connections we have with the rest of Europe, the better.

>baltics
>germanics

Lmao, OP. Make this thread again when you reach puberty.

6th

baltic

just a mix of finnic with slavic senpai.

sorry.

Maybe i shouldn't have wrote ''Germanic'' but rather Nordic (still wouldn't be accurate, but better then Germanic), I can't capture every region and group to their original ancestors.

Serbs, Macedonians etc have like 15% Slavic genetics and look nothing like Russians, rather they look really dark.

Slavic: Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Ex Yugoslavic countries, Czech, Belarus, Slovakia

Germanic: Germany, Scandinavia, Netherlands, Some British etc..

Celtic: British and Irish

Latin: Italy, Spain, Portugal and France.

Finno-ugric/Uralic: Finland, Hungary and Estonia

Balts: Latvia and Lithuania

Unique ethnicities: Albanians and Greeks.

Well I have brown hair , with light green eyes , what does that make me? Also half of my family is from Croatia , and the other Serbs from Montenegro.

Lithuania aside large parts of them are.
Who h is probably why Lithuania is the worst country of them.

what´s celts? all western europe had celtic settlements till the roman expansion, from modern france(galia), to iberia(lusitania, celtiberia, celtici), to britania. It is difficult to define, the modern celts(the cornish?....)

false, desu.

Celts are cultural more than anything. There is no real "celt" group.

>Finnish and Hungarian
>Germanic

This is fucking autistic, an hero already OP, you fucking failure

>Hungary
>Germanic
Are you fucking serious

Let me tell you about the origins of Europeans.

>Vasconic and Gallecian
This is a meme, they got so many new words from Latin that their habitual speak is like 80% Castillean and 20% bad spoken Castillean.
Its like Welsh and Irish people, but comparing their speak to english.

Iberia is Iberian

You're the dumbest cunt on the planet. Irish, Welsh, Breton, Scotch, Baltic, Finish, and Hungarian people are not Germanic. "Balkanic" isn't an ethnicity. Those are Albanians and Slavs. Mediterranean is a meaningless catch-all. You forgot at least 3 ethno-cultural groupings.

It's not a meme because you're talking about modern Basque and Galician. I was responding to a post in which the German was referring to Iberian languages in antiquity. Gallaecian absolutely was a Celtic language and Vasconic absolutely was related to Aquitanian.

Castilian is same shit as anything nearby.

>Hungary and Finland germanic.
lel

There are people who think ethnicities and language group are the same thing

>Suomi
>Germanic

saged and reported

BICH THE IRRISH AND ICELAND IS DIFFRENT GROUPS NT FUCKING GERMS SAND BASQUE AND PORTUGAL IS DIFRENT TOO SHITTY MAP

Slav is a linguistic term.
If mexicans started speaking polish tomorrow theyd be slavs.
And if youre one of those that associate slavdom with R1a then:
Serbia 18% slavic (they have more kebab/middle eastern than slavic, ironically)
Bulgaria 17% slavic
Croatia 24% slavic
Slovenia 38% slavic
Bosnia and Herzegovina 18% slavic
Bosniaks 18% slavic
Bosnian Croats 12% slavic
Bosnian Serbs 20% slavic (they have more kebab/middle eastern than slavic, ironically)
Macedonia 13,5% slavic
Czechia 34% slavic

They're to an extent, Germans are German and Austrians are German

How are Finnish people Germanic? The Baltic? The Balkans? This is a shitty map.

Sim, nos somos romanos de acordo com o Sup Forums.

Here you go niggers, use this.

celtic is a language and culture influenced by medniggers and possibly egyptians

germanic is a language and culture too

we're still racially aryan you cuck faggot

no. germanic isint a race. its a sub race. you and OP can suck a cock

This.

OK guys Imagine
if instead of Germanic it says Nordic/Celtic= problem solved. Baltics are kinda Germanic finnic and slav mix.

Nordic and Celtic aren't equivalent terms.

celtic is a sub race and primarily a culture.

most celts(alpines), germanics, and even slavs to an extent are nordid/northern european

nordic is meme trem made by vidya and celtic is a meme made by the romams

>most celts(alpines), germanics, and even slavs to an extent are nordid/northern european
The modern Celt.
hel-looks.com/20120815_02/

If you say so. There was a Celtic people whose tribal name was literally "Celtics" (Celtici) and they lived in Southern Portugal. I tend to agree that the term "Celtic" is overused, misused, and insufficient in describing ethnic identity, but what are you going to do?

OP

wrong

>nigger westaboo

top kek

>what are you going to do
agrue on the internet. what else would i do?

Am i white?

no

WHO'S READY FOR THE BALKANIC ERUPTION

post nips

You're a complete fucking moron pls kys

Ja, please take us back to the Reich.

>Just no. Isn't that an Irish flag? How do you know nothing about the Celts?

>"German(ic)" is not a language. It's an ethnic and language branch. and I didn't say it wasn't a culture.

>Well no you're not, but I didn't say you weren't. Aryan as an ethnic and cultural distinction in Europe is not an actual thing. It's racial pseudoscience.

You are literally retarded enough to date your mom

I'm fully Romanian and I bet I'm more white than most of the people on this board

>checks flag

Yeah no Tyrone. Nice try tho

You definitely are more autistic than most people on this board

I'm sorry, it is how it is.

Celts are definitely Egyptian.

Am i white?

We wuz steppe Germans and shiet

Czechs are not Slavs, neither Bohemians, nor Moravians.
Forget language focus on genes and culture, even Slovakians are more alienated to us culture wise than Austrians and southern Germans.

Finns are not germanic.

i think OP was attempting to describe race (or more specifically sub-race), not cultural-linguistic group.

herro my mongorian cousin

Superior map coming thru

I don't think we're really "Germanic", eye of the beholder I guess though.

bullshit map saami doesnt include karelia. Into the trash

>we're ethnically latins

...?

>that insecure post
topkek

this, scandinavia isn't even Germanic

Get some help ahmed

>He said speaking a Germanic language.

>balts are germanic
>finns
>hungarians
>croats

WE

There are people who speak Germanic languages in Italy, does that make the people themselves "Germanic"?

>Hungary
>Germanic
Nah, fuck it, I don't even care anymore. This entire fucked up continent can go and fuck itself

This is a shitty map, France, half of the UK are Celtic

Millions of people in Europe and south America speak an Italic language, doesn't make all of them Italic.

Also Ireland

Hello it's me A friend.

Celts are Central Europeans.
England is Germanic cause of Anglo Saxons

WUZ

Yes, you idiot. They're literally Austrians who got trapped there.

You´re pessimistic. Problem solved.

Jokes aside, but aren´t you guys a mixture of various settlers from before and after the arrival of the Magyar with a bit of slavic mixed in?

I remember being roasted on /tg/ once for calling you guys pure slavic.

>Ireland, Finland and the Baltics, and parts of France Germanic.

What?

OK, so your theory apparently is that the Zimbern were Austrians even though their existence predates Austria by over four hundred years?

Ok people new coordinates i miss-said when i said Germanic i didn't give much thought because i didn't think it would get bumped much

Red = Nordic (not 100% accurate but think of it that way)

Finns are Germanic by like 40% But still Finno Ugric, but they fall into nordic category. Balts are kinda Finno-ugric but has some slav and Germanic mix. And English are Anglo-saxon(Germanic) alot. I just gave more broad Term when i made this, so think of it as Red=Nordic

Don't forget Frisians was germanic and Normans was Gaul/Germanic mix

The Franks, an germanic tribe that settled in the area after conquering it after the fall of rome. Remember Charlemagne?

Baltics have the Teutonic Order. Finland and Ireland have no explanation, I think.

>northern portuguese people are the same as scots

>central germans are the same as nords

They are Austrians that migrated/settled/are there, but got trapped there after WW1 border change. But your point still stands, For example some Sub-Saharan countries speak French but they are not French

...what