The wicked witch is DONE FOR!

The wicked witch is DONE FOR!

It's Hofer and Geert Wilders all over again!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Sup Forums BTFO
stormfags BTFO
rural and suburban retards BTFO

cnn.com/2017/04/10/europe/france-marine-le-pen-holocaust/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-election-le-pen-idUSKBN17C0V8
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-france-jews-nazis-not-responsible-second-world-war-concentration-camps-death-francois-a7675791.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/10/marine-le-pen-doesnt-deny-that-french-jews-were-handed-over-to-nazis-but-she-claims-france-is-not-to-blame/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care about Jewish fantasies.

>CNN
you so funny mate

What did she say?

Look at these and CRY like a little bitch :^)

reuters.com/article/us-france-election-le-pen-idUSKBN17C0V8
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-france-jews-nazis-not-responsible-second-world-war-concentration-camps-death-francois-a7675791.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/10/marine-le-pen-doesnt-deny-that-french-jews-were-handed-over-to-nazis-but-she-claims-france-is-not-to-blame/

OY VEY! I thought we stripped speech privilege from this goy already!

she just said the truth, Patis was part of the German Reich at the time, even if you think Pétain was a nazi if you know anything about Vichy you'd know Paris was not part of Vichy France.

France didn't help round up the jews.

>we dindu nuffin! NUFFIN!!!

LMAO

>reuters
>independent
>washingtonpost
xD LOL OMFG :D =D ^^ xDDDD

fucking cancer

is this getting huge press in France?
are most people in France sensitive over jew shit?

>Source: CNN
>Very Fake News

Its Europe. It doesn't matter what she said. Just being accused of racism ends you. Police will even threaten White parents with jail time when they try to report the rape of their children, if the accused rapists are shitskins. Europe is rotting.

Can you say President Macron?

Yes, yes you can :^)

Because they weren't being rounded is the implication I get from that. I don't think she'll win chaps

Oh noes! #outrage! On Twitter!

Next!

>wapo
kewl memes

You know, that kind.of reddit tier posts is why we can't have a discussion on this site anymore.

Macron is in reality at top 5%.
this fucking jews cocksucker is going to commit suicide soon

Fillon?

Or...or maybe it's because rural and suburban retards yell "OMG FAKE NEWS, I NEED A TAMPON!" every time something threatens their fragile world view? :^)

FRANCE IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR MADE UP STUFF

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

oy vey.with this
and the trump/syrian mess is oger.

civil war confirmed, lads. i hope to god we can avoid this.

>Fillon?

The guy who's currently under investigation for massive fraud and whose supporters abandon him left and right?

Yeah, no.

>this

any frenchbros care to chime in

Macaroni goon.

Bad Luck.

FRENCH DEATH CAMPS

I thought France hates the Jews? Aren't they the most redpilled regarding the JQ?

real French hate jews, just like I do.

No one except race baiting kikes and Israel gives a shit

>Le Pen suggested France was not responsible for the wartime round-up of Jews who were sent to Nazi death camps.

no fucking shit how is that controversial???

I wish we were!
Would make me proud!

>Macron is in reality at top 5%.
I used to think like you but MSM have shilled so much for him and most people are sheep.
MLP will never do more than 30% on the secound turn.
I am scared user.

good to hear. i honestly hope she wins

14-88

Well, time to pack my shit and move to a white country.

Mélanchong va gagner

reclaim your country France!

oy fucking vey

says the Sweed
Poland?

oh look gunther:^) is back and wanting a big black cock shoved in his mouth again

Never.
not white enough

>Police will even threaten White parents with jail time when they try to report the rape of their children, if the accused rapists are shitskins.

No fucking way

Yes France fulfill your destiny and become the first multicultural communist paradise. Think of the jewish nob on tap

Melenchon président ! Le fhaine c'est non

She said that she doesn't consider the Nazi-collaborating Vichy state to be France. I'm a fucking Jew and I guessed it before opening the link, and honestly I think similar things.

For example, I find it kind of stupid to treat modern Germany like they didn't already denounce the third Reich.

literally said the french are not responsible for holocause

nice fake outrage, media kikes
day of the rope can't come soon enough

>reuters
>independent
>washingtonpost

You forgot the most credible of all being HuffingtonPost Hans.

We really should just let you people, and I use the term loosely, starve.

I wish we did the REAL holocaust and erased earth from the Jewish cancer.

Paris was under direct German amdinistration, Vichy France was the south-east quarter of France only

"Sparks outrage," No she didn't, nobody gives a fuck about the Holocaust really. We're only think about it when we have it shoved down our throats by the media. If it happened like they say, well, that's sad but you're not in danger anymore and you've gone too far with your agenda, if it didn't happen well they need to pay back those reparations and apologize in many, many ways.

100% true. Look up the Roterham rape cases (and simlilar cases from other English cities)

>if I put my fat fingers into my ears and go "LALALA", it literally didn't happen

lmao

>Melenchon
The freemason who shilled for Europe?No thanks.

Based Sup Forumslock

BTFO

I'm pro-EU so I hope Macron wins

You have to go back

Unless you've done a Saint Bobby-tier level of renunciation of Judaism, you have to go back

Because of Petain's collaboration, 75% of the Jewry survived in France. Meanwhile in Poland where there was no such government, 90% of the Jewry perished

Anyway, it is pretty funny that they have already decided to use a WMD against unfavoured politicians which is the Holocaust

Well, this still works at least.

You haven't heard about this?

Was a thing in Rotherham, UK.

Under any occupation there's going to be sell outs. Were your people convinced by (((someone))) that every Frenchman should feel shame for what the puppet government did or didn't do?

And the government in exile is the current French government by law. Vichy is defunct. She's entirely correct.

Sup Forums BTFO

>reuters
>literally OWNED by Rothschild family

How do you know the West won't force migrants to Eastern Europe? They have EE on a financial leash

>Under any occupation there's going to be sell outs.

So true.

>German
>Pro-EU
Of course you are!

The modern french state isn't responsible for what went on under the Vichy Regime because a) it was a german-occupied puppet state and b) the current state is a continuation of the government-in-exile in the UK and not that of the Vichy.

This is AFAIK actually the official truth as far as the French state is concerned but it upsets journalists and LICRA-types that want their gibs-and-guilt politics to continue.

Oy vey better just read the headline and not any of the actual quote, Goyim hopefully wont check what she actually said.

She said the Vichy government was not representative of France when they loaded the 6 gorillion onto trains. That "real french government" was in exile in London.

Or I was born into it matrilineally and don't practice the religion?

You do realize I'm agreeing with your sentiments? I said I agreed with Le Pen's idea on the matter.

literally nothing

>HAHAHAHAHAH

>Sup Forums BTFO
>stormfags BTFO
>rural and suburban retards BTFO

>Look at these and CRY like a little bitch :^)

>rural and suburban retards yell

I will never get why people try so hard to get replies

Short story :
After getting GERMANED at the start of WWII, France kinda split up into several "real France"
- One was directly under German administration (Paris)
- One was independent but sorta allied with Nazi (Vichy)
- One was still fighting (London, led by DeGaulle)
LePen logic is that since the current French republic is the child of DeGaulle, and everything else was trialed / killed for treachery, then we can't be blamed for whatever Paris & Vichy did.

Kinda like refusing to take blame for 'murica past slavery on the ground that the south got defeated and the current government are the spiritual child of the "good guys".

This of course trigger the massive kike community in France.

Paris & Vichy did the right thing.
DeGaulle was a cunt, a traitor, a jewish cocksucker.

You posted this before Brexit and Trumps election too.

>I heard you're not voting for Le Pen
>I'm gonna kick your fucking ass

Most French are aware non-French jews ratted out French jews at one point

Don't see why anyone shouls care

Actual story:
>"I don't think France is responsible for the Vel d'Hiv," Le Pen told French broadcaster LCI on Sunday, arguing that the Nazi-collaborationist Vichy regime "was not France."
"I think that generally speaking if there are people responsible, it's those who were in power at the time. It's not France,"

There's nothing wrong with what she said. The headline makes it look like she said the holocaust didn't happen or something, fucking clickbait garbage

And before the Austrian and Dutch elections.

2 for 2 :^)

Holy shit if only you knew

>germans

>Its Europe. It doesn't matter what she said. Just being accused of racism ends you. Police will even threaten White parents with jail time when they try to report the rape of their children, if the accused rapists are shitskins. Europe is rotting.

Oh look, a fat fuck who thinks he knows how the world works. Just by your comment I already know youre a disgusting manchild who wants to be the victim. Memes arent facts faggot. I want to slit the throat of people like you.

Rotschild employee Macron will win

He will do to France what Rothschild employee Gerhard Schröder did to Germany: axe the welfare systems, terrorize the workforce, lower wages, introduce a anglo style hire and fire system

I remember when Schröder did his Hartz reforms the French mocked us as 'the chinese slave laborers of Europe'. Now it's your turn to suffer...all this so the (((anglo-american investors))) can extract a maximum amount of shekels from exploiting the french workforce.

>lower your wages to chinese levels, goy
>we'll give you $$$, goy
>1.50 an hour

But no one cares m8.
She was asked what she thought about Vichy, she answered. Her response was what De Gaulle said about Vichy.

IS SHE
>>DONE FOR
OP??

>>DONE FOR
????????????????????????

Burger still thinking anyone cares about that meme chick.
We HOLOGRAPHIC MELECHONT now.

of course it gets press, who do you think owns the press?

Daily reminder that pol has been taken over by shills

Antisemitic comment = +50% on muslim vote

> She said that she doesn't consider the Nazi-collaborating Vichy state to be France

A puppet government of Nazi Germany is not France.

Are the French idiots?

CNN. Good one mate.

Have you seen "En paix"?I was disappointed by Dieudo's last show.

probably true desu

But it's just like the Ken Livingstone thing

>"Hitler and Jews worked together"
>Muh outrage, muh 6m, muh conspiracy, muh pure coincidence

It's a simple fact and basic common sense to anyone whose knowledge of WWII extends beyond

>Hitler bad
>Jew scapegoat
>6m
>Gas
>6m
>Good guys won
>6m
>Holocaust
>6m

They're literally trying to make people self censor themselves so they can unironically rewrite history right in front of the eyes of goys.

Our girl!

>actually giving your goybucks to this black jew

Yeah, fuck culture and national identity right? Just melt it all into one big shapeless meaningless lump of bullshit.

>CNN