Buzzcut/bald haircut the most redpilled alpha hairstyle

Buzzcut/bald haircut the most redpilled alpha hairstyle.

Why haven't you shaved your head yet Sup Forums, what's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-raI6zh2sWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go fuck yourself OP.

No-one looks better bald. No-one.

Get some style pic unrelated.

I'm not balding but if I was balding I would rock the buzz cut with stubble.

>Jason Statham
>Height: 5' 10" (1,78 m)
NICE TRY MANLET
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>bald
Shaved, it's a hairdo.
Anyway, "haircuts" and styles are for fags, normal person grow his hair then when tired takes his clippers to it.

What a great thread about news or politics, started by one of my good friends to the north.

>pic
Is pectus excavatum alpha, too?

Because I have thick eyebrows and buzzcuts are a child's haircut

>redpilled
yes
>alpha
no

Don't be so harsh with him, he might suicide out of shame

>Why haven't you shaved your head yet Sup Forums, what's your excuse?

Because I have luscious blonde locks which I want to cherish before I go grey

he's like 5'7

Sage fuckin newfags god this board has been shit the last few years

kek

I do once a year

i shave my head once a year. i will never give a barber a single cent. seriously though the skinhead look is based if you can pull it off. really need a strong jaw to make it work though. makes you look even more antisocial and high test. saves time in the shower too.

true

but 99% of guys with a buzz cut or bald head look like this

so 0% alpha

Thinking of shaving my hair fully when I go to uni, to cut back on costs as I can do that myself whereas Id have to go to a barbers to get this cut. Right now I just make one of my mates who can cut hair or my mum do it kek. Thoughts?

T. Yurotrash chav

>alpha

posts a manlet whose balding.

lmfao

I'll agree short hair is more alpha, but being fit and having defined facial structure is 10000000x more important for the look.

Your dysgenics are showing
You MUST commit suicide

Shaved my head last summer and i ended up looking like i was a holocaust survivor. Sucks being a 6'0 140 pound hungry skeleton.

Looks dont make you an alpha

Well that's utterly embarrasing.

actually the crew-cut scores the highest overall in masculine attractiveness tests. the buzz is a bit too short.

I agree op. Don't listen to these cucks.

Doing this at the moment, mid-long beard an buzzcut. Receding hairline (at 21, fml) make it the best looking style I can pull of, at least my beard is god-tier. Luckily I'm not some vanity faggot so I can live with it.

You're more alpha than Jason Statham? lol post pics you Muppet.

People perceive what they see. You can have an alpha personality that people will never take seriously if you don't physically look and dress the part.

no but thinking statham is an example of an alpha male is hilarious.

better give yourself that awesome shoehorn balding haircut to match him bro.

because I am not going bald, so I don't need to hide the fact I am bald.

What dysgenics?

>be balding fag
>buzzcut is alpha u guys
buzzcut sounds like buzzfeed rly makes u think

If you have an alpha personality and people dont take you seriously, you dont have an alpha personality

>6ft

kek

Still 'alpha'?

youtube.com/watch?v=-raI6zh2sWQ

I have never met someone with a buzzcut who isn't a degenerate scumbag.

It's the laziest haircut and always makes you look like you don't know shit about anything.

Even high ranking officials in the military understand how fucking vapid it makes one look.

There's no way that Statham is 5'10. He's even shorter than Stallone.

go neck yourself Untermensch. nobody cares about bald men

shaving your head is the most alpha 'hairstyle'. anyone how disagress is a how-test jawlet faggot.

>takes only a few minutes to do
>dont have to spend money or shampoo or waste time in the shower.
>no wet hair afterwards. based.
>more hygeinic. no shedding or finding stray hairs.
>maximum efficiency.
>makes you look alpha and antisocial. slayer.

girls like hair

5'10 is tall.

That's like 2 inches above average height

>Why haven't you shaved your head yet Sup Forums, what's your excuse?

I'm not balding.

Buzz it bro

because i can grow hair

You have alpha facial structure btw

More proof that balding = high test

t. things that never happened

You are correct

my hair touches my shoulders. they say I look like a God

Being low testosterone is not alpha.
If you can't grow hair, your jizz probably doesn't work, either.

Aw cheers m8

Undercut is the best male hairstyle FACT

I have long hair too
When I get tired of it I will shave it all off and start the process again. It's the only acceptable way to manage your hair.

Examples:

1. You show up to a date, you grab the girl and make out with her right when you meet. Which is she more likely to be receptive to: a handsome, well groomed and well dressed man who is in shape and tall, or a boringly dressed, unkempt man with an unremarkable face

1. You go to a job interview, you have the confidence, knowledge and skill for the job. Who is more likely to be hired, the one who is handsome, deep voiced, in shape or just some guy?

Being alpha is not just about acting like you're alpha, society just percieves people like that as weird assholes.

You have to exude it, and women are incredibly judgemental and visual based. If you aren't looking alpha you cannot act alpha with them or they'll just be uninterested.

It's pretty unattractive

My people never go bald no matter what, it's useless for me to shave my head if I can always have hair.

Of course the bald jews would try to sell you this so their self esteem can increase.

balding is is caused by testosterone m8. this is why women dont go bald and dudes on gear go bald even faster.

OI RICH BOI

I starting giving myself a buzzcut about 5 years ago. Takes 5 minutes to get a fresh haircut every week and the clippers are cheap.

I used to go to the barber every 3 weeks, so in the last 5 years I've saved about $1500.

Fuck I'm not gay but I wouldn't mind sucking off an alpha male

Thinking just because a guy is short he can't be alpha is ridiculous. Stop buying into instagram memes. You're no better than a female.

When it's shaved, the public can see my number. And hair makes my head wound less noticeable.

can confirm, same problem

it just looks like he has weird lower inner chest muscles

people who start threads like this one should be slowly tortured to death

Shaved head bald for about a year
Felt alpha around guys but around females was even more autist than usual, and just assumed they all thought I was ugly

Only free noble men were allowed to wear long hair.

buzzcut is for the bald and balding

Because i have amazing hair.

>caring about what girls like

spotted the beta

nice ears m8

Didn't understand what you meant a so I googled Germans to see if they have different ears or something
>interesting results
Still don't know what you mean

Solid jawline m8. I could cut myself on those edges

>Not balding
>Shaving your head
Why?

>Absence of hair
>Hair style

hurr statham is a manlet durr , served in military , professional athlete at some point.

if you are not bigger than him and more cut successful you should stfu.

im 6f3 and mad respect for this bloke , plus his movies are entertaining.
he could snap my neck in one move if he wanted to.

OK calm down Mohammed.

>varoufakis
why tf would you do this

Maybe for hongcouver, chink.

Sorry, but I'm not a Roman.

Very high hairline. I did it once and it looked ridiculous

I just wanna ad that bald guys do get pussy. Its not a deal breaker for chicks if your not ugly.

t. Bald since 19

Because I have a full head of hair and non a balding, insecure idiot trying to turn his own frown upside down.

Balding is a sign of aging, it's not attractive. Fuck off.

I don't want to look like a potato

so many vain effeminate faggots in this thread

Because I'm not nazi faggot

>isn't insecure
>gets defensive and responds to thread
Sure buddy

Many men DO NOT have a "Good Looking Scalp". That is, many scalps have lumps, bumps, moles, growths, etc. This is especially true with older men. For that reason, I would suggest doing a careful inspection before picking up the razor. I know about this, I cut hair...

Actually people who are insecure about their hair shave. You rarely see blacks with much hair, they usually shave. You should be proud and assert the varied European colors like Blonde,Brown,Red instead of the normal black hair of all the shitskins.

FFS people sage this, what is wrong with you idiots. Who the fuck cares about hair? Stupid fucks.

I would advise against it. You have a lot of hair with excellent density. You might consider a "Fashy-Cut", which you can easily maintain yourself with Wahl Color coded Trim Kit. A slight come forward and flip will cover most all of your recession. If you do decide to go bald, have someone closely examine your scalp first, as many have lumps, bumps, moles, etc. hidden under the hair. Good luck.

You actually have to be good looking and in shape to pull off this haircut. Most of pol is a bunch of fat neckbeards who would look silly with this haircut.

BIG EARS, fml.

>he's real cool he's not a faggot, i'd suck his dick for real bro real talk i bet he could pound my german ass like Dresden dude

Balding = high test

Serious look it up, if you go on roids you start balding.

I feel you brother. Make the best of a bad situation. You're probably high test anyway if you're balding at 21 but able to grow a god tier beard.

I had to shave my beard to make upwards moves in my career. I liked having a beard but it was average thickness at best, so it wasn't god tier.