LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL - REMOVE COMMIES EDITION

This thread is for Discussion of Libertarianism, Capitalism, Anarcho-Capitalism, and the physical removal of communist fags from our board of peace.

>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Aleppo Johnson-fags, Left-Libertarians, and other Shit-Libs need to fuck off.

Voice your complaints to r/libertarian.

>current reading list:
libertarianright.org/reading/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8
libertarianright.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=LWDAd0tENBIt
mises.org/sites/default/files/Anatomy of the State_3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec
youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA
libertarianright.org/reading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pedophilia is a social construct. it's only natural to desire the young.

My opinion is, that this is the general direction most people who used to "identify" as republican are headed.

It's only natural to bash a pedos skull in with a rock.

I don't think so, they'd probably go for something more trendy. but hey i'd welcome conservatives.

It's just a general backlash against the nanny state, and being sick and tired of being told what can and cannot be said, safespaces, regulations, etc. Right-leaning libertarianism is where I know several conservatives have found themselves wandering on over to... they just don't have much representation other than to vote HARD against leftist democrats. They just want to be left alone, and really couldn't give a shit what other people do, so long as they're not forcing it down other peoples' throats. It's basically what got Trump in office.

I'm not violating the NAP if the little girl is my child slave. it's only natural.

good to hear, As long as you hate the goverment and hate the left, hopefully you'll drift our way.

Well if you're my slave I can murder you. beat it fag.

The blanket statements of "legalize all drugs" and "all taxation is theft" are, in my opinion, the biggest hurdles to pulling more people over into the libertarian camp. But, people need to understand there are extremest views on all "sides," and of course finding a political ideology you agree with 100% is probably never going to happen

Children aren't psychologically mature enough to give informed consent. Thus pedophilia violates the NAP, and you should be given a helicopter ride.

>the young
People making sexual advances to kids pre 16 should be shot.

This thread keeps dying.
Bump dammit.

Daily reminder, you're not a real libertarian if you don't support the space elevator party. Taxation is theft. We have the only platform that will eliminate taxation entirely.

Why the fuck do you want a space elevator?
thats fucking stupid. Go smoke some weed and fuck Negroid science man in the ass, faggot.

Bump.

New pastebin link, now shortened.
I'm just gonna let this thing die now.

>Vanilla /lrg/ pastebin- CREATE IF YOU DONT SEE ONE IN THE CATALOG
pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8

>no /lrg/ in title
Couldn't find it

Anyway...

THE WEBSITE IS LIVE

libertarianright.org/

libertarianright.org/

libertarianright.org/

It's still in beta phase and very basic but the scope for when it can go is huge.

Hopefully from now on the OPs can be a lot more clean and further links can be at/taken from the website if needs be.

Why is protectionism so retardeD?

Webiste can use some work but its good that we have it atleast, keep it up

bump

some britanon made it,
youtube.com/watch?v=LWDAd0tENBIt
take a look at this.

also i make alot of graphics for the thread and i'll help him make it look dank.

Thank you, gonna watch it

its pretty long but they eventually get to a fair hearing on protectionist policy.

Is Adama Kokesh the same brand of >>>libertarian

I am that Britanon. I'm fully aware it looks pretty shit but I have a lot on my plate and it's the first website I've ever created so expectations should be low, lel.

Fire away with what you think needs improving though.

Yeah Im doing some remote work and I like listening to podcasts or snippets of them in the background in the meantime

So how come you guys think that if you leave everything to the free market, that the system will return to an equilibrium.

>believed in free market
>doesn't believe american producers will compete if mexican producers increase price

Kikesh is a perfect example of one of these left-wing hippy bitches.

>equilibrium.
what? what are you implying? I want inequality.

lrg up the color scheme black and goldish colors
i also have graphics for whatever you need.

For the same reason I don't think we need the government to plant apples trees in order to supply everyone with apples

I'm not a graphic designer so I can't help on that front, but I would like the page to have a page dedicated for memes

I'll try - an idea how - a goldish background looks poor iirc so it's hard to get text anything else. I do agree though. I'll work something

Agreed, that's the plan

*any?

I would suggest making mostly everything dark, with perhaps just text gold.

Cheers, I'll play around with what looks good over the week

kek

>tfw no libertarians in your cunt

and thats also why you're a shithole lol

s o o n

You can't delay the inevitable

I live close to Liberland. Does that count?

Stop blocking righftul libertarian clay

Not my fault our government is full of fucking statists

You know what must be done

Does anyone have the original one ?

The one that ends with marxism and starts with austrian

nah, never seen it.

daily reminder that taxation is NOT theft and if you think it is then you're a low iq tard

t. neetsoc

you got the wrong guy.

>"dude have u seen the greatest story never told it will change everything"

>taking money under threat of violence isn't theft
nice statist logic, bootlicker

Daily reminder, if you don't support the Space Elevator Party, you're a statist FAGGOT who support theft. Only the Space Elevator Party has a plan to entirely repeal the income tax by deploying solar satellites and selling cheap, clean energy to fund the entire federal budget.

Don't be a statist. Join the Space Elevator Party.

I fucking hate being a minarchist, I wish I was savage enough to get into anarcho capitalism, what should I read to change my mind?

Is it normal that when ever i imagine an ancap society i think of mad max?

Same here desu

Just means you take ancap ball memes too seriously

libertarianism is the comfiest ideology

anatomy of the state, its a short read too.
mises.org/sites/default/files/Anatomy of the State_3.pdf

New Xurius:
youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec

Need him to do an /lrg/ h o p p e w a v e one

Based Xurius

>It's just a general backlash against the nanny state, and being sick and tired of being told what can and cannot be said, safespaces, regulations, etc. Right-leaning libertarianism is where I know several conservatives have found themselves wandering on over to... they just don't have much representation other than to vote HARD against leftist democrats. They just want to be left alone, and really couldn't give a shit what other people do, so long as they're not forcing it down other peoples' throats. It's basically what got Trump in office.

I agree, Libertarianism is the the near-future of politics.

More and more everyday people realise that we don't NEED the state to run our lives.

It sure is.

kek at the few buttflustered neocons in the comments

>muh god emperor

Destroying that Nord yesterday was pretty fun.

Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.

Massive high paying service sector jobs with dominate this country's economy to consume the goods the rest of the world has to produce for it.

The workweek would shrink to 2-3 days a week and people would retire much earlier. This will also lead to more jobs becoming available.

Everyone would have high saving rates. Houses would be inexpensive. Debt would be strongly discouraged economically.

Massive automation would take place as the cost of capital goods would be extremely cheap. This will lead to massive levels of technological innovation.

It would be extremely easy for the average person to start a business due to the cheap cost of capital goods.

Daily reminder REAL capitalism has prices falling all the time instead is going up.

Daily reminder America never had a system of free market banking. There were only patches of American history with free market banking. The panics that happened during the 1800s were due to government intervention in the banking sector. Sweden had the longest most successful period of free banking and that's what made them really rich.

Daily reminder the longest period of (relatively)free banking in America coincided with the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION where wages rose and prices fell.

Daily reminder central banks are the very reason the economy is a pile of shit and our generation is so fucked.

Great, thanks.

Absolutely based leaf.

where is this bullshit from?

Based.

For some reason this reminds me of the Peter Schiff video on Occupy

youtube.com/watch?v=ahMGoB01qiA
Forgot the link fug

>libertarianright.org/reading/

Thanks for this!

Libertarianism+Helicopter Rides for Commies, the perfect system

Peter Schiff was right

well kind of.

The collapse hasn't happened yet because (((they))) are doing everything in their power to prevent it.
It will happen under trump though. Interest rates cannot stay this low forever. It's inevitable.

I literally can't stop listening to it, its really good, whats the genre?

ancap ftw im gonna blow the fuck outa my neighbors with tamahawks if they violate the NAP!

Guys, reminder we need to make LESS moral arguments and more practical arguments in favor of libertarianism.

The moral arguments come later. What gets people into libertarianism is how it would benefit them.

>when someone likes your website

We need more fucking OC you faggots.

Start making more.

Synthwave/fashwave?

Trigger 50 is my favourite.

as long as the government doesnt give helicopter rides its fine. we can always have private death squads and private helicopter rides.

im working on it.

Thanks, gonna bookmark it

I'll do some later

What's stopping you?

>tfw no libertarian think tank to pay people to make memes and inforgraphics for me

I have a decent folder of /lrg/ memes that i collected these past 2 days but I'll grow it and make OC when i get some inspiration

When are my 3D-printed loli maid robots shall be finally available?

Based libertarian guy at 8:30ish calling out the leftists

Govt is a necessary evil in some cases - e.g. providing a framework in which liberty can prevail to the maximum and protect its citizens. Also culturally I'm quite conservative - Govt can stand against mass immigration.

Its hard to rally a closed border policy with 'full' libertariaism.

Soon desu.