I can't live my life anymore with you faggots on me

Shia here , don't you see what you've done to me, don't you see I'm a fucking mess!! You racist want to attack me when I'm a Bueno taco… You racist want to attack me when I'm at falafel King you fucking racist want to attack me what a burger hut you make me fucking sick. I can't fucking live my life with all you people Larping to be me and fucking spazzing out writing blogs making videos stealing my flag stopping my art exhibit at the fucking travesty. You little fucking pukes make me sick…I don't care if I never work in Hollywood again I'm gonna fuck you racists up next time you bother me a chicken shack or Schworm-al bakery. you're pushing me to my absolute limit next time I'm at soup plantation , or planet wings I'm seriously just gonna fuck your shit up you RACIST SCUMBAGS!!!! K fuck with my art sobor I'm serious do you my flag… Next time Mom bowling a galaxy fucking quest or next time I'm at Jiffy Lube trying to get my fucking Fiat fixed you scumbag racist leave me alone. I'm done
If you see me go fucking crazy and kill one of your racists and lose my Hollywood career I don't care , I'm done. DONE!! I couldn't even get French fries without Gray goose bottle being thrown at my head. French fries!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBLyLItdcUU
discord.gg/7KQB2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=7HS7L7T7DQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

where's ur flag

Shut up faggot.

To be honest Shia is so fucked I wouldn't be surprised if he actually wrote this.

what the fuck are you even talking about

Here's your (you) and your movie ticket

We ordered pizzas to HWNDU all the time. I wonder how many orders of french fries and milk we could get sent to his house.

Can I have your autograph?

yeah I can't decide if this is troll or not

fries denied

Does he really eat so much shitty food?

>I'm a Bueno taco
what did he mean by this?

Start the damn stream already, it's now your fucking chance to make history.

I'll bite, start with me. Hell pick any user and try to start a charity fight a nazi event. some might back out I for one would love fight anyone in a sanctioned mma or boxing match. Both sides could a charity and, set teams. It's a wun win.

Me, neither. LOL. It's what makes /pol so beautiful.

>french fries
Oh, so it's not liberty fries anymore ? What happened ? Did you retarded americans finally got your shit right about the whole Irak stuff ? You regret intervening on false proofs ? You regret ISIS ? Come on, pour more french wine in the gutter, you swine, as long as you pay for it, they're just our shittiest we have anyway, not like your Macdonald's-educated tongue could tell anyway you fat pigs.

>and lose my Hollywood career I don't care

Got some bad news for you, Shia.

Hey Shia. Never seen a movie of yours that I liked, even Fury was horrible. That last stand part completely ruined the movie, except for when you were killed. That was beautiful. You suck, and although you probably associate that word with positivity, I assure you that is not the context in which I mean

Well, he did triple his ticket sales. Didn't he just sell two more movie tickets? :P

timestamp and nipples or
GTFO you larping faggot

Agreed. Nips and timestamp.

when you going into the woods? we need another capture the flag, i got some money saved

THREADLY REMINDER

Hey shia
What happened here? Something about you not getting your french fries?
youtube.com/watch?v=cBLyLItdcUU

Mate, better become one of us and we could meme you to the stars.

Fake news. Britbongs failed us at HWNDU.

>Shia here
Yeah that's where I stopped reading. If you really are Shia post face pic with time stamp.

Freedom* fries you stinking French cunt. Go shower.

Your films are shit, go back to digging holes.

Shia are you OK? You're bleeding man what happened?

OP used the word larp. If you even entertain the idea that this is actually Shia le-poof then you are legitimately retarded

At least I can shower, I don't need to be hosed like a fucking nigger pig.

>no bruises

Takin a nose burstin dump wasnt his plan I guess.

This is probably why he sold his child to Hollywood pedokikes.

Poor little bastard never stood a chance.

Can you show us your balls? Do you really only have one testicle?

>being THIS stupid

JUST

me, you, soup plantation were going to fight niggee

this pasta is stale and unfunny, not to mention forced too much

either improve it or stop posting it

I'd start with making it smaller

See you soon, Shia.

Are you pretending that normies don't know what larping is? That's funny. No, they know all about your faggy hobby.

slow clap*

Reminder that the hwndu website was hacked today guys go to web archive

I've only come across it used that way here. But i guess it must be Shia after all.

Hi Shia sorry I doubted you, can we be friends, you seem ri...I mean cool.

I just wanted an extra order of
fries , that's it!! FRENCH FRIES ! That's all, and you fat fucking racist piece of shit waving around a grey goose bottle ready to hit me?! I'm a paying customer!! I'm
Willing to pay your establishment money for more food, more fries, you fucking RACIST BITCH! Everywhere I go I'm harassed by you people, Bueno Taco, Zankou Chicken, Friday's , Ruby's Diner! I can't even eat out anymore!!!
Then this racist bitch wants to
Check me?! FUCK YOU!! I'm asking you why you won't serve me French fries and ready to hit me with a grey goose bottle ... THIS ISNT TENNESSEE you fucking racist fat fuck!! You wanna hit me in the head with a grey goose bottle??? How is that right ? How is that not racist!!, I'm done , YOU FUCKED Up!! Next time
I'm gonna get my French fries

your people did 9/11

>I saw Shia Lebouf at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Another Disney-Kid makes good! Pedowood really fucks it's children up.

OP not even trying anymore

lol nice try mate

I mean it was technically your supporters who got your live cam feeds shut down lol

Next time don't air your political propaganda at a lizard truck stop or hire some black gypsy shill who thinks milk is racist

Remember when Sup Forums lit fire to a building, or plowed a truck through a group of people, or do you remember when they sat around and said uncouth things. Surely we're the ones to be stopped here.

Words will break my bones but sticks and stones will never hurt me.

>FRENCH FRIES!

Calm down Shia, pace yourself. Dont forget, youre here forever!

Kek

crybaby

>flag was taken down
>failed
fake news and jidf detected.

captured

Speaking of flags

>Almost a decent actor
>Throw it all away for politics

oh shit, shia was pimped when he was at Disney wasn't he?

sweet merciful god.

Hmmm. I dunno... It could be him... *snort!*

FUCK OFF SHIA YOU NEED TO GO FULL HITLER AND JOIN US< THERE IS NO OTHER WAY, YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITH US AND YOU KNOW IT WATCH THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD

user

Go after George Soros, Shia
It is your DESTINY

express your feelings here buddy
discord.gg/7KQB2bA
we no bully

Shia wouldn't use the word "faggots"

>lose my Hollywood career

YOU FUCKED UP!!!

He actually would. That's what makes this post so funny. :D

maybe we can broke him enough that he may start confessing about pedowood and how he was a victim

Your movies are all shit. Just stop acting.

Apologize and accept lord god emperor trump

10/10

Made me laught

shias new music video not kidding check this out
so horrible
youtube.com/watch?v=7HS7L7T7DQg
it must be stopped praise be to KEK

Good idea. For cripplechan anyway. If /hwndu/ still exists.

Just leaving this here...

When is the next game of capture the flag?

Please be real.

Belgians invented freedom fries you disgusting not awesome (like pepe) frog.

Clearly you cannot, you walking cheese factory.

Yeah, because in France we call them french fries... You fucking idiot.

>hurr cheese
Still better than rotting slough, sweat and shit crusts from your whale ass.