KILL ALL MUSLIMS

I swear, if Muslims do this to me. They're all fucking dead.

>Mike, who asked for his surname to be withheld for fear he might be targeted, said that four men of Middle Eastern appearance ripped his cross from his neck, stomped on it, and rained kicks and punches on his face, back, and shoulders. Two women attacked his girlfriend when she tried to protect him.

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/10/australian-beaten-cross-beaten-muslim-gang-shouting/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12717231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be Leaf
>say "I swear, if Muslims do this to me. They're all fucking dead." online
>get v& the next day because its against the law now

hahahaha

Muslims are so inbred and retarded they forget sometimes that Jesus is a prophet according to their own religion.

Fuck your mother you shitstain paki, I hope your family dies horribly.

bumping for crusade

>Muslim gang beating man shouting "Fuck Jesus!"
I hope this incident doesn't cause Islamaphobia.

It's hilarious. If the leaf was to say those words in public he'd go to jail.

If I, as an american, said them in front of the president I'd probably get a high five.

You got pretty close to that yourself, maybe brexit will save you, but probably not.

>Mike, who asked for his surname to be withheld for fear he might be targeted

Muslims literally believe Jesus will return at the end of time tho

kek these retards are aware jesus is a prophet in islam as well right?

hey

can we all agree that all organized religion is terrible and is one of the primary sources of evil

thanks

Isn't Jesus a prophet of God in the sandman religion?

(((muslim))) gang. oyyy

Does he have any proof? He wont even give his full name.

Why would Muslims hate on Jesus? Isn't he a respected prophet in their own religion?

Effective Nip bantz

*tips fedora* can we agree that western society is greco-roman, judeo-christian and western european and not fedora pumpkin?

Muslims should be gassed and should have never been brought to the west.

But muslims believe in Jesus. Don't know what went wrong here

yes but they are just (((muslim)))

A white Australian knocking down a Muslim refugee.

>I swear, if Muslims do this to me. They're all fucking dead.

turn the other cheek man

I used to be a muslim for 17 years, I can confirm that most muslims I know are smart enough to understand that Jesus is a prophet (they call him Esa).

However, the sad truth is that many muslims are actually inbred to a certain degree (it hurts me to think that I am probably inbred to some extent too, I don't know the history of my family past my grandparents) and I feel like this really impacts their intelligence. I was brainwashed into the whole culture of xenophobia that muslims have towards all other people, but managed to get out after going to school with non muslims and making lots of white friends etc. and obviously reading lots of shit on the internet, I realised the whole religion is fucking bullshit designed to control dumb people

It comes with these kinds of religions, it's inevitable that in a group of dumb people there is the shit that settles on the bottom of the barrel that is so dumb that they define their entire lives around a religion and will attack others for not sharing the same beliefs.

Fuck religions, Islam in particular. This shit religion ruined my entire life.

Good.

that's because religion exists

fuck religion

>muslims should be gassed
hahaha i bet that that's what they think of christians too. what a fucking world we live in

I'd trust a Muslim any day over these Aussie animals. Look at that girl not even helping, bloody savages.

*tips fedora*

islam came after Christianity and is inherently more evil than Christianity. genociding christians will not bring anything positive to the world.

i love seeing these posts from this flag

it almost makes up for this red and white badge of shame i'm stuck with

>it's religion guys! it's totally not the individuals fault!

Christianity is actually correct though. Only Islam 500 years after the crucifixion says "lol it wasn't really Jesus on the cross though xD!!!"

Also, it's just obvious that any religion that practices death for apostasy is bullshit from the start.

Go back to Algeria, filthy mudslime

fake news, maybe for inciting violence but the Islamophobia laws are for political entities only

>Christard attacked
Kek. Richly deserved

It's just something they tell to ignorant kuffar. Kinda like the "Quran prohibits violence" and "ISIS are not muslims"

If only we were all as enlightened and culturally sophisticated as a nation full of low I.Q. street shitters who dispose of the corpses of their loved ones in the same river they bathe.

Teach us your ways, Pajeet.

isn't jesus an important figure in islam as well?

Lmao what, there's literally a whole chapter dedicated to jesus's mom and how amazing she is.

These aren't real muslims, remember? :^)

That's not very Pisstian of you, Cletus

err err towel head alert towel head alert

>"muslims" saying fuck a literal prophet of islam
filthy dumb kafir scum

Anyone here want to know the reason behind all this mess including everything illuminati shit WW3 refugees etc.

I seriously found the most redpill vid that will explain everything.

>"fuck jesus"
>muslims saying this

holy fuck they dont even know their own religion

Muslims blow themselves up thinking they'll get to fuck little boys and virgin girls for eternity where every orgasm lasts 500 years and there's an infinite supply of drugs and alcohol.

Their religion is hedonistic and ridiculous.

taking a stance on islam makes you a political entity.

fuck jesus, son of a jewish whore

Fuck you, son of a godless whore

Bump for the 21st century crusades

"If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them."

Luke 6:29

>shutup and bendoever cucks
>christianity a cuck religion

That's what Christians get for shilling for mass immigration. I have no sympathy for these slave morality morons after what they've done to America in the name of their wishy-washy leftist religion.

Yeah but they have a different version of jesus, one that didn't die on the cross.

Also most shit skins are illiterate in their own launguages and can't read the koran anyway.

Good goy. Revenge and hatred can be self destructive but self defense is not.

But they don't believe in the crucifixion.

Boomer Evangelicals aren't Christians. They're wannabe Jews.

Section 2 of the charter of rights grants us freedom of expression. It's not the UK Mohammad.

I thought Muslims liked Jesus, just felt that he didn't finish the job, so to speak.

Maybe they weren't used to alcohol.

>"if someone fucks your wife, you win"

You forgot this quote

This could mean different things and I don't believe in its literal interpretation. You still have to defend yourself and not let yourself get killed because someone punched you.

Sunnis are just that retarded.

kek you faggots are worse than the commies
look at the fucking source before you let all this autism out of your brain into the world

Doesn't really seem all that legit, also
>Muslim Enclave
>South Western Sydney

Most likely wog boy started a fight with an Arab and got his ass kicked, suddenly his version is a gang of Arabs picked on him as he was a Christian.

I didn't hear about this on the news site of the (((Australian Broadcasting Corporation))).

Kill all jews since this was yet another jewish false flag event. The JEWS did this not muslims you dumb shareblue cuck faggot!

Fuck you and fuck all Muslims and Jews.

HOW ABOUT THAT?

This you faggots! Mulims believe in Jesus, jews don't. Guess who did theis. Some of you people are so dumb I swear...

>christianity a project of Roman Emprire
>no police, courts, effective legal system
>need to keep sheeple in check
>promise them heaven
>majority of people are uneducated peasants
>Pope is elected and sits in Rome
>all must pay to Rome

>christianity Roman religion to control Empire

that's racist, you should feel ashamed

It is an honour to die for Christ but answer my straw poll to help me learn what I should do about a conflict I'm having in my head. If you don't know what I'm referring to, please research before you answer. I myself chose none of the above. I know what's going on and it's book of Revelation level so none of this secular or zionist garbage should matter. strawpoll.me/12717231

You know those are shitty muslims who might be killed in Iran or Saudi Arabia right? I mean imagine if a Christian beat a jew while shouting fuck moses. They are insulting a prophet and committing blasphemy.

Islam and Judaism are religions that many people from various races adhere too. It is not racist, because I do not like the ideologies of both these useless and archaic religions.

You sound really upset, Christfuck

>[distant 'fakkin cunt']

We are probably the least cucked least pc nation on earth; most cases like this are just exaggerated incidents blown out of proportion because life here is so fucking boring that even being cucked like Sweden or Canada is comparatively entertaining and it keeps our minds off the darkness within.

racist

Why are you still in this thread? Go catch cholera or rabies from your nearest river you tech support douche. Also, stop calling me private.

If you are a Christian, you need to pray against Muslims and ask God to confound and destroy them. They pray 5x a day to their demon god, that's 1 billion people praying 5 times a day which is 5 billion prayers every day to demon god allah.

How often do you pray, Christian? Come, let us pray against these subhuman demons.

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..

also this guy have it

Is X-Com 2 better than EU/EW?

>They pray 5x a day to their demon god, that's 1 billion people praying 5 times a day which is 5 billion prayers every day to demon god allah
>demon god allah

>Killing an unarmed man
Catholic Chivalry at its finest.

Uh uh not very Jizztian of you Leafie

>(1) Every one who publishes a blasphemous libel is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years

You literally have fucking blasphemy laws in your shit country, cuck

> every day to demon god allah.
burger education....

Judge for yourself.

That charter ain't worth the paper it's written on.

Completely shit document, already ignored way too many times

Toilet paper is more useful

nice try schlomo but we dont belivev you.

Why are you triggering the leaf, you guys are more cucked by muzzies than any other people.

Your women want muzzie dick so bad you faggots have set up helplines.

Honestly you Hindu fuckers just want to watch the world burn right?

Yeah because this is the same god as the Christians. -_- Stay mad you frog cunt.

drop a link bruzza

>jesus is a jew
>jesus and god are the same
>god is a jew

christianity was the jew's grestest trick

Many Canadians are unaware that Canada continues to carry an anti-blasphemy law in the criminal code. Criminal Code Section 296 is the law which has remained on Canadian books since 1892. Blasphemy laws are, by their very design, contrary to the idea of secularism – the separation of church and religion from the state and laws which govern people.

>since 1892

you are so dumb

that's a man back

Isnt jesus the most quoted prophet in the quran?

even the muzzy aussies cant resist shitposting irl

also oc

isn't talking that way about a Prophet blasphemy in Islam?

Looks like a regular unprovoked assault to me.

Guess they don't even know basic facts about their own religion...

Stay mad frog cunt.