Why is it bad to use chemical weapons in a war? What's the difference with "normal" weapons? They all kill...

Why is it bad to use chemical weapons in a war? What's the difference with "normal" weapons? They all kill, for fucks sake. Why are Sarin or mustard gas, for example, illegal, while MOABs are legal? What is more destructive?

Fuck those "war laws"

bit harsh innit

Chemical warfare is surely better than nuclear warfare.

#LegalizeGas
#WeWantSarin

If you used chemical weapons against the Americans, they would retaliate. They only need to BRAP at the same time to eradicate 1/3 of the world's population and arable land.

This doesn't explain WHY chemical weapons are illegal.

Read the Geneva convention and stop asking people to spoon feed you. That's how people become retarded.

It's just a horrible thing to do to people.
Even in war there are rules, in an honour among thieves kind of way, I suppose.

>Dude, like, why are chemical weapons even bad? They're just like, normal weapons

Maybe if I post some white people affected by it you would understand

Fun fact: they had to invent prosthetic masks for mustard gas victims so they would reintegrate into society without people calling them monsters. By Sup Forums logic they should've just shut the fuck up, it's not a big deal

Because it's better to be struck by a bullet than feel your flesh searing off and your insides boiling you alive

Because the use of chemical weapons would escalate; why send in troops when you can develop super chess that would potentially lead to the extinction of an entire planet.

OP doesn't know ww1 lad

It contradicts nukes
With nukes you have M.A.D
Gas just annihilated populations in terrible, inhumane fashion and unlike nukes can be made and kept fairly easily because, yknow, it's a gas
Basically this

But isn't it the same with nukes?

>muhhh honour in war

People die horribly regardless of which method you use

people who get shot or burned in war suffer the same consequences

???

It's because you can't control gas once it's released you faggot.

mix some bleach with ammonia and inhale.

Come back afterwards and tell us your thoughts on it

Remember MUH BABY KILLING BARREL BOMBS? Yeah those turned out to just be regular bombs like we drop every week so we had to come up with something that made Assad more evil than us

nobody mentioned Assad you sperg

And we don't use nukes either

Good question. Using these things wouldn't cause as much damage to the resources.

Before WWI, chemical weapons were outlawed on the basis of being unfair and overkill. Then the Germans said "hold my beer" and proceeded to gas the shit out of troops (and civilians) in WWI. Chemical weapons remained banned but their use was reviled and illegal. By the time the Nazis wanted to answer the "Jewish Question", poison gas was so passe that they tried roving death squads and even car and tank exhaust before someone was like "oh yeah".

Chemical weapons are banned in the Geneva convention as cruel. The US and Russia agreed to stop producing such weapons and destroy their stockpiles in the 1970s, but Russia thought it was a trick and instead developed insanely lethal versions of anthrax, smallpox, etc.

TLDR: illegal since 1800s but everyone uses them anyway.

It might sound silly, but yes, lines have been drawn in the sand, nations are not supposed to cross them.
I can punch you, if you're up for it.
I can shoot you, if you're up for it.
No-one wants to be gassed, so don't gas me, I won't gas you.
We won't torture each other.

it's more about who you're killing

Goddamn, being a nurse for combat wounded would be so fucking hard...

How the f do they know these chems have a smell ?

>By the time the Nazis wanted to answer the "Jewish Question", poison gas was so passe that they tried roving death squads and even car and tank exhaust before someone was like "oh yeah"

I think you've been watching too many Jewish movies there pal. The holohoax is complete and utter bullshit

They smelled it, obviously.

They told Mengele

Is that Freddy Mercury?
I thought aids killed him.

>German, four Germans, German army, German

Probably jealousy.

Darwin award

>#WeWantSarin
>bait

He's the reason chemical weapons are so frowned upon right now. We need an excuse to invade his country for Israel and the banks

they guess based on the structure

Aussie/10

Jews died to starvation mostly just like many Germans did

I think it's because biological and chemical warfare are the some of the only ways that would actually end the human race. Sure bombs and other weaponry could end life as we know it, but a lethal super virus that is immune to all forms of treatment would end literally everyone.

I also believe it has something to do with post war effects. The damage done by chemical warfare could have long lasting effects that span well passed the end of a war, making recovery difficult, and costing everyone more money.

Chemical weapons are for idiots.
Bio weapons in the vaccines is (((smart))) .

Retards

best answer

Bump

When is the last time your country fought a war

Fallacy of relative privation. While it's surely better than nuclear warfare, it's surely not good

So why didn't the Germans use an effective killer like Sarin instead of the insecticide Zyklon B?

Because it is more humanitarian to kill them with bombs and napalm. When nations use chemo, we should kill their children and bring justice.