I think he's giving us some help to SORT OURSELVES OUT

I think he's giving us some help to SORT OURSELVES OUT.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/851464151708950528

For selfauthoring.com

>tfw Sup Forums says I'm not allowed to Sort Myself Out® because I am a shitskin

What did Peterson meant by this tweet? That if anyone tries to profit from chaos the result will be frustration and misery?

He's trying to redeem us.

this is turning into subculture chav shit

Man he can say this shit all day, but it doesn't really help anyone.

>sort yourself out bro!
great, I am. I guess you don't give a fuck about normal people.

and honestly I don't even know what it means. I'm just confident enough with myself to say I'm sorted? the fuck does he need to be so cryptic for? ALL THIS MYSTERY

Exactly,
>sort yourself out
>be like everybody else, goy!
No thanks.

You are and you should, stop listening to the edgelords, by all means you should sort yourself out and especially your ancestry coubtry/region to make it better for future generations instead of leaving it to ruin

no i think he's telling us to get his future authoring program and to sort yourself out, bucko

So the video is unrelevant?

thats not at all what he is espousing. find out what you want, and what you don't want to be, and strive to be your version of perfection.
its very existential.

You have a responsibility to your country, or the country you're inhabiting, to sort yourself out.

>he hasn't sorted himself out

Check out his Q&A explaining individualism as the proper third path between left and right. Even if you want to agree with the right, there are powerful arguments here against basic leftism and communism as solutions to personal problems.

Meme professor actually has good advice. Self authoring is a legitimately effective activity. Try it out.

Sort yourself out.

You need to open your eyes, friend. You do not understand in the slightest.

>4 U

One of us. Notoriously controversial cartoon to make a point with

Do people actually pay for this theist's low-carb redpills?

is that what this is about? a fucking 3rd option?

Liberalism isn't even a philosophy. The fucking opposite of everything they spout is the truth. That is the path. There is no third option.

No excuse to stay in the underworld now Sup Forums...
The spokesfrog has given his self authorship program to us for free.

what are you asking?
his videos help show why its important to sort yourself out, and his program is a guided writing exercise to help you make sense of yourself and your goals. if you aren't too stupid to write in actual sentences go get his program for free and try it out, it can't hurt you

Praise kek (the god of chaos) to sort your life out...

I want to claw my way out of chaos Dr. Peterson.

THESE FUCKER ARE DOXING. DONT BE RETARDED.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE REDDIT FUCKER.

It's a public tweet, literally anyone could use it.

AHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE THIS GUY

Yeah but Sup Forums says I'm genetically incapable of doing so because I'm nonwhite

>inb4 the " pole is not one person" tautology

Like public loos, you're fucking retard if you use it.

I guess I'll try it out since it's free

>Write about your goals and their nature
Well, fuck, turns out I have no idea what my goals are. Am I supposed to write generic shit like "make lots of money and raise a family"?

This feels like a bluepill tbqh

I'm so glad there's no FBI or CIA in my shithole, you burgers are way too paranoid about everyone and everything. You think they'll arrest you for using a promo code?

Well when I did the program I saw in living color the road to my own suicide and how to avoid it.

So there's that.

DO IT

It's not what it's about, it's just what it also happens to be.
Liberalism is promoted as a philosophy in just about every university. It could be argued that being an individual is inherently right-ist, but self-actualization is a powerful tool for students to resist indoctrination at such a mentally vulnerable time.

is there actually free access to the self authoring thing or is this just a meme

I mean he basically gave his system away
>write down what you want to achieve and think of ways to do that, start small

what does his service do that is beyond that?

Sort yourself out in your own country. We're full.

i did it back when he first offered it for free. its nothing you couldnt do yourself, i admit, but most people won't and it's very well structured. i wouldnt pay for it, but its worth it when its free

>KEK boys. Seek your Sup Forums.
Find your waifu and be a family man.
>Don't stay in the underworld
If you truly believe your value, don't stay anomynous in 4chin.
Stand with it openly and proudly.

And sort yourself out.

it's future authoring and yeah it's totally free

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy

Jokes on him I have been normienizing myself for a while now, I will be chad by end of the year