Redpill me on the Tsar Nicholas II

Redpill me on the Tsar Nicholas II

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/czar-bust-in-crimea-reportedly-appears-to-shed-tears/415420124/
wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/The_Willy-Nicky_Telegrams
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/05/article-2552270-1B35BF8400000578-288_634x458.jpg
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2552270/Royal-Cousins-War-tells-family-rift-saw-George-V-Tsar-Nicholas-against-German-cousin.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He simply wasn't fit for the Job.

Was a cuck?

he died

White and based

Wrong place at the wrong time.

You just know old rasp was diddling the sick kids all along.

The Bolsheviks were right

Nicolas was a good looking man, but he was a horrible Emperor. Alexander III was based
-nor Slavophilia, nor Germanised Westernism, but Rusocentrism
-ethnic Russian chauvinism
-humane segregation
-cut all the Royal House spending
-cut state official personal spending
-shunned lavish lifestyle of those at Imperial Service
-valued soldier's life, maintained piece
-slept with soldiers and peasants; took time to personally observe ordinary subject's life
-loved his family; held roof of the train when it collapsed and could have killed his family and friends
-friendship with Germany, continental respective dominance
-helped to restore Finnish culture after long Swedifition and Imperial neglect
-cracked down on terrorism
-purged tobacco mob

>Nicolas II
>emancipated tatars and allowed them to move to the city
>allowed mosque construction in European Russia
>dragged Russian Empire into pointless war with Japan
>dragged Russian Empire into pointless war with Germany
Yes, but not sexually I think

mummy likes

And Garibaldi was wrong
Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

Idiot that started WW1 and ruined Europe

>Flag

The guy lost war with Japan and instead of pressing on he didn't care at all, later wanted to defend ''Slavs in Balkans'' even tho Balkans are as slavic as Turks and He pawed the way for Communist revolution which destroyed Russia forever

He tried to sweep all the social unrest under the rug. It worked for a bit, but then it blew the fuck up after he died.

>be nicholas II
>bankrupt my empire to build 1 city
>get overthrown and murdered anyways
>mfw

Inbred, politically inept, militarily impotent,and totally controlled by his equally stupid but ironically crueler wife. She took the dick from Rasputin who gave her orders which she passed to the czar. Their excess and debauchery was legendary. Then the revolution happened and the peasants blow out their brains in front of their children lol

You are talking about Alexander III or Nicolas II? Somewhat correct for the latter

By the time Nicholas sat on the throne it was already too late. All shit that happened later was practically inevitable at that point.

bump

Not at all. He just failed to purge right. There were no "inevitable outcome". Stop getting your information from AiF. After that happened two bloody wars and relaxation and corruption of the secret service

why does she have to like that idiot? seems she really believes it.

Hahaha that's coming from Austria

My understanding was he was a weak leader and the Jews wanted the Tsars dead because the Romanov family had been fighting the international banks for decades, so they supported the Communist revolt at the most opportune moment.

And Jews in London were also the ones who were able to pull the strings to prevent the family from allowing to enter exile into the UK.

Grossly incompetent fuckwad who didn't belong on the throne.

he was as redpilled as Wilheim II

mental issue
startribune.com/czar-bust-in-crimea-reportedly-appears-to-shed-tears/415420124/

Mods wtf

Its Serbia if you want. Autistic Serb shot our Archuduke and we sent fair ultimatum to Serbia but they refused it so we declared war, in which Russia Declared war on us etc...

>fair ultimatum

ehm, darling, one of the rootcauses of ww1 was AH's expansion into balkan territories that was already going on long before 1914

He was the most JUST emperor in all of human history.

I love the guy but he literally started WW1 and fucked up so bad that his country entered darkness which lasted nearly a century.

WWI was started by Serbian subhumans

MOSCOW — Russian news reports say curious and pious people are visiting a bust of the last czar in the Crimean capital after reports spread that the sculpture appeared to be weeping.

The bust of Nicholas II was erected near the Crimean prosecutor's office in Simferopol in 2016, two years after Russia annexed the peninsula from Ukraine.

Nicholas II, like previous czars, is considered a saint by the Russian Orthodox Church.

Natalia Poklonskaya, the former Crimean prosecutor, called the appearance of moisture "a miracle that neither scientists or anyone can explain." She noted that it corresponds with the 100th anniversary of Nicholas II's abdication from power.

"The sovereign in helping us," she said Friday on Tsargrad TV.

wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/The_Willy-Nicky_Telegrams

The AH literally demanded only what they granted to the Serbs in 1913, when they let Serbian officials conduct a large scale investigation on our soil. And killing the heir is pretty much a huge bloody deal.

Killed by filthy commie Jews

>peasants
More like petite bourgeoisie, like our later leader and current an hero, Imre Nagy the cuck.

Exactly. Sad that only 30% of Serbian male population died in the WWI

Shame it was not 100%. It may have led to more peaceful times in the Balkans.

why are you defending austria? Russia fought ww1 to help the other slav nations. You should be ashamed of yourself.

dont call mam taht

Balkanshites are non-white subhumans. Non-white subhumans must eventually be exterminated. Entering the war for non-white subhumans is a stupid move. Die of syphilis, shkije jurinovic

Him and King George and Kaiser Wilhelm were all each others cousins.
Which makes the Tsar Nicholas II downfall sadder. He asked for help from his cousin but king George didn't help because he was afraid communism would spread to England.

you are fucking dumb

>non-whites shouldn't be exterminated for the greater good
Tip harder, anti-Darwinist Orthocuck shitskin

Why haven't you guys taken the Alexander II pill yet? If he'd lived Russia would still have an Orthodox monarchy with a quasi-parliamentary system without 80 years of commie bullshit.

Got fucked

He was cucked by Rasputin.

When Rasputin expressed an interest in going to the front to bless the troops early in the war, the Commander-in-Chief, Grand Duke Nicholas, promised to hang him if he dared to show up there. Rasputin then claimed that he had a revelation that the Russian armies would not be successful until the Tsar personally took command. With this, the ill-prepared Tsar Nicholas proceeded to take personal command of the Russian army, with dire consequences for himself as well as for Russia.

While Tsar Nicholas II was away at war, Rasputin's influence over Tsarina Alexandra increased.[citation needed] He soon became her confidant and personal adviser,

>be rasputin
>miraculously cure haemophilia for years without drs assistance
>be given unending chambermaids to rape
>maybe some from the empress
>titties.jpg
>oh shit ww1!
>want to go to front lines and bless everyone because I'm rasputin and sheeeeit
>threatened to be hanged
>cucks his military ranking and make tsar take control
>never go to front lines
>stay at home and fuck empress.

Mfw

Do Hungarians consider Imre Nagy better than Janos Kadar?

From what i remember without looking anything up he fucked shit up with the war with the japanese, wasted tons of money on military projects that were retarded (like that giant wheeled tank), and compared to previous based rulers was surrounded by weakness and beset with both bad luck and not well thought through responses. For instance they had the coronation and offered free stuff, so tons and tons of people came and they didnt have enough. There was a human stampede that killed over a thousand people and injured a thousand more.

All this and more led to (((them))) being able to whisper sweet gibmedats in the average peasants ears to strike up the revolution.

To be fair, I don't think anyone else could have helped Russia in 1914-17 win against Germany. They were still in the process of reforming the army when the war broke out.

Alternate history time. What if he had remained in power?

your mother wouldn't have been a cheap whore

The Russians had a couple successful pushes. Like the Brusilov offensive. The biggest thing that fucked them was Germany sending Lenin into Russia to start a uprising and fuck with the Russians.
Generals on everyside of the war were retarded and not used to modern warfare.

Had it coming thanks to his extreme incompetence as a leader. His wife and kids didn't deserve it though.

There are three main views on this:
>old gommies and deadbeats want Kádár back because 'errybuddy hed jerbs' and they had a better standard of living, on state-borrowed money
>cuckservatives believe Imre Nagy was an hero, antigommunist etc., while in reality he was a colonel of GPU (KGB), a personal friend of L. Beriya, so-called Minister of Collection (compulsory delivery of crops)
>historians managed to meme into the public that he was just another power hungry communist faggot, who tried to use '56 as his return to power, this is a growing sentient
Basically this. Personally Kádár is surely more popular, because millions remember the 'Goulas-communism' and 'Happiest Barrack' memes.

Found the Chechen

Last chance of empire to shine was lost when Rasputin eliminated Stolypin.
After that is was completely doomed.
Even Russian republic had better chances.

If he had remained in power but Russia still backed out of the war at the same time. I think Hitler may not have even gotten into power, if he did he wouldn't have hate the same hate boner he did in the real timelime. Biggestreason Hitler hated the slavs were because they were commies who helped fund German communists in the civil war that preceded WW1.

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

No arguing that

It was equal exchange in communism.

Aye, i think Razza was definitely waving the magic wand and casting a cuck spell.
>On the whole family.

Prewar Russian economy was doing quite well, army reforms were set for completion in 1917. There was some social unrest, but it was manageable.

One thing people forget is that part of the reason the monarchies and nobility collapsed after WW1 was because so many of the people with the greatest stake in their preservation (professional soldiers, nobles, officers, etc) died became disillusioned in large numbers during the war.

Hello guys, how is our beloved tzar doing?
Oh wait!

>it's a 'Russians try to attempt to justify why they murdered their monarchy and why it was a good thing' thread

HAHAHAAHAHA

How many potatoes do you need to kill a Latvian?

nobody checks my digits
Who the fuck do you think you are, ADULTS?
Get fucked
KEK wrath will be upon you, HERITICS!

Latvian national cuisine dosen't have any patatoes in it so i have no idea from where that retarded patatoe meme has came from.

lost man

What is that stuff?
It looks like a pickle and lakiesh with some meat.

> His wife and kids didn't deserve it though.

Never forget Anastasiya

What's the pink stuff?

Stewed cabbage.

>Colony with no culture is freaked out

That was inevitable breh

unrelated but why do you call him nicolas and not nikolai? I ask because that's the way he's called in spanish

Cold soup

cold borsht

>pink stuff
Looks like a soup/broth:

The Ukrainians eat a similar pink soup made with radish

strawberry soup

>Someone on Sup Forums spouts stereotypes
>booohooo, my feewings
Le ddit is that way, cuck. ->

Dynastic names are translated. I.e. we call Queen Elizabeth 'Erzsébet'.

To speak the language of Sup Forums, I'll put it this way:
He's the one and the only responsible for communism.

Why?

Daily reminder that Latvian ellete soldiers killed him and he's family.
pic related

>Latvian
>Elite
Also, the head executioner was a Russian, Yurovsky, and most goons were ex-Axis POWs who jumped ship.

I mean Central Powers, my bad.

He got cucked by Rasputin and let Jew Bolsheviks kill his family and destroy his country.
He was basically Sweden: the man.

He was a shittier ruler than Wilhelm II and that's saying a lot.

Because he's The Tsar, who had almost unlimited power. It would be piss easy for anyone in his place to prevent the red revolution. As some counter-revolutionist older guys say - "Catch Lenin and tear his fucking head off". And that's actually what any russian Tsar would do in his place.
He didn't value regular russian people and Russian Empire was selling crops while there were famines in the RE itself, which is not popular to know in the west as he wasn't an evil communist and all.
He's the one responsible for the bloody sunday, when a crowd of peasants and simple folk came to the Winter Palace to give him a petition to ease their lives, but instead of even a usual Putin's "We'll give it a look (Not actually, fuck off)". He actually murdered 100-200 people and injured even more.
During wars and the revolution he was shooting doves, crows, cats, dogs and other 4-legged shit instead of getting his shit together.
He's dragged Russia into unnecessary Russian-Japanese war, which resulted in a "Can't even defeat japanese" meme, because Imperial army could completely destroy them, but because of this fucker command, RE had suffered heavy casualities for nothing, because it was commanded to retreat instead of finishing what RE has started.
Etc, etc, etc, etc.

There was a strong competition for being the most inbred German cuck ruler though.

Nicholas II wasn't fit for the job. He didn't want the job. He would have been a far better monk. Kind of a tragic figure imho.

>"Catch Lenin and tear his fucking head off". And that's actually what any russian Tsar would do in his place.
I think is not that easy, just saying

Yeah, he's good at dying and being a saint tho.

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/05/article-2552270-1B35BF8400000578-288_634x458.jpg

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2552270/Royal-Cousins-War-tells-family-rift-saw-George-V-Tsar-Nicholas-against-German-cousin.html

King George, Kaiser Wilhelm and Tsar Nicholas - were the grand-children of Queen Victoria.

He allowed the possibility of political parties organizing by making the Duma happen.
Before hand parties were outlawed before the Duma.

This guy didn't bother five minutes of his own research of the bat shit ideologies that existed and allowed these fucks to infiltrate and organize.

The idiot should have payed more attention to his state than his family. Otherwise there wouldn't be a shitty ugly state called Soviet Russia nor a North Korea.