Genderless society

In Sweden we are approaching the new norm of being a genderless society. It is mostly a good experience so far.

It means anyone can be anything, and do anything. Noone is judged based on their appearance, only by their merits.

I cant see what is wrong with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8
funkyturtle.livejournal.com/312094.html
google.com/amp/s/cuckedsweden.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/cucked-sweden-fucked-sweden/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=dBZxth7SMmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is a difference between genderless society, and a society where everyone is a made up gender.
You can receive alot of backlash and you could even get into some legal issues or issues with a company youre working in, if you dont use someones pronouns, and sometimes these mentally ill retards will change their pronouns mid day.

Then why the fuck does genderless always mean a bunch of cucks with painted hair and piercings all over their god damn faces. Why are genderless people never just decent or anything.

>where everyone is a made up gender

watching retards on this board pull their hair out over caring so hard about other people's lives pleases me greatly

>I cant see what is wrong with that.

You're right. Your pet immigrants can all rob, rape, and run you over with trucks in perfect equality.

Are you legitimately retarded or do you practice?
Anyway ill repeat why this is an issue once AGAIN:
You can receive alot of backlash and you could even get into some legal issues or issues with a company youre working in, if you dont use someones pronouns, and sometimes these mentally ill retards will change their pronouns mid day

youtube.com/watch?v=WPMDCJrRpT8

That's kind of like asking why there are no reasonable people in an insane asylum.

>this image

Haha, nice one.

Please tell me you're pretending to be retarded.

>Noone is judged based on their appearance
Here's the problem.
funkyturtle.livejournal.com/312094.html

Fuck you, you utopian cunt

I sexually identify as a butch lesbian with a beard and mustache who identifies as a straight white male.

that is a girl and i want it to suck the cummies out of genderless penis

>tfw you can't judge wether a penis is feminine or not in a genderless society

deny your nature yess goym

>judged based on their merit

No it usually leaves the society in a sort of dystopian hell future where people are viewed as commodities with social standing being the primary concern

And then everyone dies because communism takes over and the weak get killed

Survival of the fittest is phenomenon on a global scale, can't change your genes even if you chop off your dick

islam will fix everything

I want to be a woman when they are counting university points that give a bonus to women. I want to then stop being a woman afterwards.

You're born either a man or woman.

How''s the Muslim immigration working out?

You can identify as whatever the fuck you want, as long as genderless becomes a legal thing

etc in passports

DOES NOT BECOME ***

>and sometimes these mentally ill retards will change their pronouns mid day

this is made up neocon scare shit like how men are going to claim to be transgender so they can enter women's bathrooms to rape children

this literally doesn't happen

don't get played like a cuck

Lol, you never heard of gender fluidity? That's a 150$ fine. Check your privilege before you talk down to a Slavic PoC cracka.

don't care if grill or not grill, would smash with the force of a thousand suns

>New
>Norm

>Implying mental disease is normal

>It is mostly a good experience so far.
With all the rapes and murders from the Muslims, who btw, aren't forced to comply into this "genderless" shit?
>don't care if grill or not grill
Like britfags ever do

>gender fluidity

it doesn't work that way, cuck. my boss at my job identifies as gender fluid and just started dressing female like 8 months ago. she is married and with 3 children as well and i was the first person she came out to about it

you are an ignorant nigger from a backwards country that absolutely not contributing shit to the world outside of being afraid of change and dumb fairytales

why does shit like "genderless" "agender" "non-binary" always just seem to mean "awkward and feminine?"

>it's not genocide if you convince them to do it to themselves

N-word? That's another 150$ fine.

I like gender rigidity.

Kink shaming is another 150$ as well.

What the fuck are you talking about

>Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.

It's literally based on feelings and has no definite standard

He's absolutely correct in saying said person can switch in the middle of the day

it's impossible to kink-shame a cuck. It only makes them harder

>Sweden
>LEL

>In Sweden we are approaching the new norm of being a genderless society
the consensus of stockholm and uppsala doesn't represent the rest of the nation

I wish

all the cute guys are straight

>Merits
>as if this has anything to do with merits
>as if the merits of this course of social action isn't going to drive Sweden's white population density into the dirt
>as if the few merits of Islamic doctrine don't state that all pro-reproduction policies and subculture from rape to youth marriages to no female rights hasn't lead to swedistan
>Swedistan was the rape capital of Europe and now that's not going to change due to the demerits of warping nature's reproductive mechanisms for the ultimate individualist stance

Do what feels good. It can't be wrong if it feels good, right?

Sweden.

555-come-on-now.jpg

Having benis is oppression chop it all off so my children don't have to hear this

>anyone can be anything

yet you chose to become an autist

>uncertainty scares me

you are taking a wild possibility and selling it like it's going to how everyone will act

anyone that causes disruptions in the workplace to the point that it causes the business problems will just be removed

quit making up scare scenarios. i seriously believe it should be you faggots wearing dresses because of how overly dramatic and pussy you are. clearly you are millennials

>genderless society
>expressive looks

No a genderless society would be one where everyone looks exactly the same and acts the same.

Time to invade.

How are these things working out for you cuck
google.com/amp/s/cuckedsweden.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/cucked-sweden-fucked-sweden/amp/

calling someone a nigger isn't a fine, it's an instant dismissal

you clearly don't have a fucking job, you degenerate NEET

Another oopsie, user? Come on, you know shaming people with the f-word like that is a 200$ fine.

Another fine. And actually, I'm an artist, which is the hardest job of them all. I'm contemplating fining you for occupation shaming though.

What happened to that girl. Was she climbing up the top sails and lost her leg?

That's a pretty boy, easy to find these in Sweden?

ahmed can tell whether you have a vagina or not, user.

you maybe the mudshits invading your country is a good thing. maybe islam is the religion of containment in this specific instance.

She's one of the victims from the recent aggravated truck accident in Sweden. A poor refugee wasn't being welcomed enough.

it is kind of you to make more Swedecuck fuck slaves for your Muslim overlords.

OK here are your options:

>white male patriarchy
>non-white male patriarchy

Feminists want to get raped by mudpeople.

kys

You need to ban assault trucks though.

it's always the cute ones... they know it'll have a pied piper effect and bring along many more

>people are judged by their merits not by how they look

rapefugees assaulting and raping women and children left and right but that's covered but because they're brown

holy cognitive dissonance batman!

The people who want snowflake genders tend not to get employed by places that matter. All the big corps are "patriarchal"

>implying ahmed is picky with whom he rapes

third world subhumans will fuck anything; goats, boys, girls, cows, whatever.

>genderless society
Ethnic Swedes will be extinct by the 22nd Century.

>I'm an artist, which is the hardest job of them all

this is the most millennial post i've ever read on this board

screenshot this fucking gibberish for posterity

Only, your biological sex is still male or female. So, nothing changes.

>a nation of fuccbois and bitchy sluts

Perfect for muslim cock.

As an artist, I agree user.

I get paid to color pictures all day. I dont know what this guy's problem is.

by all means keep going the way you're going. nature will sort you freaks out.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

what is the thing in Ops picture? it does look like a real female.

Can I fuck in pussy sober or must I rape in ass while drunk and angry?

You're not the brightest guy, are you? I'm fucking with you for even tolerating this gender dysphoria bullshit.

>actual definition
>Why are you making things up

???
Are you disconnected from reality?
Are you equating your own personal experience to the definition at hand?
>My muslim neighbor is a cool guy so that must mean we should allow millions of them to immigrate

That's basically on the same level of disconnection

Faggotry

youtube.com/watch?v=dBZxth7SMmM

Just here to gather my (You)s

You're wrong, what you are doing now it's called being GAY/LESBIAN.
And LGBT is a fucking mentally ill community filled with innate retards.

Keep it in your country.

Your society is not "genderless", there are still two genders. You don't change yours by cutting your dick off and taking hormone replacement. Your genes are still of man/woman.

Painted hair poorly looking freaks is all I see. That's why Islam dominates and subverts you, your values are so shit and delusional, that even a caveman-tier barbarian religion can overtake it.

Keep painting your hair in bizzare colors, looking like shit and cutting your dicks off. This will make your society more stable and better.

Islam will kill you off most likely anyway.

>only by their merits.

yeahhhh..about that

The thing wrong with it,(besides religious concerns) is that is make males look WEAK. And the Muslims smell the weakness and ATTACK you.

That's what's wrong, you cute bitch.

Precisely. People should be judged by their merits. Unfortunately the left seem to judge people solely on their appearance. White? Male? Okay well you're not allowed this job or this university position because of those two facts.

oh know?

Welcome to toronto, pic related. Trangsgendered and Trans-aged

I would be OK with that, if we could actually make anyone whatever they wanted to be.

We can't. All of this looks so freaky and bizzare, because these people pretend to be someone they're not.

The only way to truly make men women or cute loli girls would be hardcore gene-editing and transhumanist-tier technologies.

We aren't there yet.
These "be what you want" ideas came too early to have any technological basis.

I would've been OK with traps, who would literally turn into women. Genetically. Total DNA change.

Same with guys like these.

Else, this all looks just ill and wishful fantasies.

Swedes have no merits though. That is why i'm looking forward to all native swedish being killed and bred out and replaced by an islamic sweden. Maybe then the term strength will return to Sweden and it won't be a global laughingstock.

>We're entering into a society in which people cannot tell what sex people are!