OY VEY, DA GOYIM KNOW!

I'm surprised this isn't a major thread on Sup Forums.

(((Google))) has decided it is going to start "fact-checking" news articles for the bad nasty goyim who have had too much to think.
>Google is expanding its “Fact Check” tag to search results and news articles worldwide. The tag signifies that a piece of content includes information which has been fact checked by news publishers and fact-checking organizations.
>Fact Check was first introduced in October and was only made available in Google News for select countries. Now, for the first time ever, it is available in the main set of search results pages.
>Qualifying content will be represented by a snippet which includes information on the claim, who made the claim, and to what degree the claim is true.
>”These fact checks are not Google’s and are presented so people can make more informed judgements. Even though differing conclusions may be presented, we think it’s still helpful for people to understand the degree of consensus around a particular claim and have clear information on which sources agree.”

And who will be the helpful souls doing these (((fact-checks))) for Google?

Fucking Snopes and fucking Politifact, of course.
The same as (((Faceberg))).

You are now aware you're living in a cyberpunk dystopia run by Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

searchenginejournal.com/google-expands-fact-check-tag-search-results-news-articles-worldwide/193803/
archive.is/HwDhi
youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A
youtube.com/watch?v=EHqybEnPqbQ
poynter.org/category/fact-checking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm done

Bump with link
searchenginejournal.com/google-expands-fact-check-tag-search-results-news-articles-worldwide/193803/
archive.is/HwDhi

who cares

lol

duckduckgo.com

or if you want to plant trees in afriac

ecosia.com

Are you scared of the truth?

Reminder that when democracy no longer exists, the state becomes illegal and illegitimate torturers, dictators and coupmakers.

Hmmm, who is to blame for this? Maybe the fact that every day there is a thread here trying to spread a fake news story or get a hashtag trending for a fake viewpoint?

What's really scary about this is that (((they))) will label actually TRUE stories as fake news.

So how long until this completely backfires like fake news did?

I'd like to see news articles about how "top scientists" all agree the election was "hacked" followed by tags about how the facts can't be checked because there's no evidence.

Its not just fact checking, I think there is something much more sinister going on. I think that shareblues strategy is something like this, what they have in their MSM machine

youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A

But instead digitally, which means in places where there is organized control, they will use it. Specifically google, also faceberg, and potentially also youtube.

The way this could work is that they could have narrative weavers writing articles, on blogs, but also on news websites. And then them would be directly coordinating with google and facebook to put those articles up first.

I think that is what their main strategy will be.

So if you wish to avoid this mess, go to other search sites like duckduckgo, or others still. Fucking dont go to faceberg, stop it. Sadly we dont exactly have an alternative for youtube.

But you should be basically aware a little bit of this potential new strategy being field tested in syria, but also for the next conflict. They probably gained a lot of data on influence. They may be omitting certain facts, or streamlining them.

Question your sources a bit more pls. We are entering an era of even more confusion and shilling.

It's called "Consensus Building". They make up reality by using their conglomerate of allied Jewish-controlled news agencies to push out the same story, knowing that it's false, in order to affect a particular outcome.

Remember when WaPo put out a story that Russia hacked the electrical grid?
Remember how every Jewish-controlled media outlet parroted it?
Remember how it turned out to be a complete and total lie, which none of them recanted on?

But that lie became "fact" because so many news outlets parroted it.

That's the scheme being run here. It doesn't matter what lie is being peddled. As long as the Jewish conspiracy all agrees upon the narrative, that lie becomes "fact".

This.

And this.
I would argue democracy is already dead. We're now in the end-stages where Jews are pushing for total control. There is no "media". There is only a carefully orchestrated propaganda machine.

Its good that you know about it but I think that this development that we are in now is a minor to mediocre upgrade to their previous spiel. They are also directly targeting us though google search results and news articles made by them.

The shareblue fagets that they trained are now becoming a little bit mature and probably are being trained to repeat the narrative in synchronicity with their google, faceberg and article jew writers.

So a common person walking into threads should realize that these 3 sites, maybe 4 sites are being directly manipulated to our views.

There is a lot of money and religious satanic zealotry on the line right now and they are using all of their gained aces to prepare for the next conflict.

Neat.
So the search engine is run by Jews.
The news agencies are run by Jews.
The fact checkers are run by Jews.
And the organization utilizing the fact checkers is run by Jews.

and they are now synchronizing with the shareblue brigade. The next conflict is going to be extra tricky to process and to remove the shillery from.

I feel like we should be doing something as well, though I am not sure what. The russians also have an economic interest in all of this and may play along from time to time.

I knew the (((INDEPENDENT FACT CHECKERS))) were connected to the Jews in the hugest media corporations, I didn't think they were had the fucking balls to put the CEO of a Bloomberg company, you know, one of the hugest mainstream media outlets in the country, as the head of the "fake news factchecking commission"

don't forget the 6 gorillion you filthy goy

I fully expect such moves these days, they're brazen about their control. They're brazen about their nepotism. George Soros gave Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, $250 million in "seed money". Why, and for what purpose? Because they're both Jews, and now Kushner is undermining Trump.

They're actually doing all the things Hitler accused them of doing. That's the hardest redpill to swallow

My eyes have seen the glory
Of the trampling at the zoo.
We've washed ourselves in niggers blood
and all the mongrels, too.
We're taking down the Zog machine Jew by Jew by Jew.
The white man marches on.

RIP senpai

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength

Psyche dominator is ready, Yuri. The final stages of psyche domination is commencing.

Don't forget to thank your jew doctors, everybody. The big nosed, shekel loving, negro cock pushing Hebrew doctors!

T-t-t-that's all, folks!

Bump

Did anyone see Mike Cernovich on 60 minuets? Because he roasted them so horribly that it wasnt even close. They know they are done for

youtube.com/watch?v=EHqybEnPqbQ

post link, buga

Doesn't affect me personally, I judge information myself, if the information doesn't show up on google I'll find a way. I don't need some wannabe journalist telling me their opinion. Although I see it as being a dangerous influence problem with normies, as per usual with Google.

>Sadly we dont exactly have an alternative for youtube.

Vimeo is pretty nice senpai

Even more alarming are the groups they use to "fact-check". The "certified" group of checkers includes the usual suspects that violate their code of ethics with every breath.

>poynter.org/category/fact-checking/

More information control

They're going all out now