twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

globalism

Hm

O boy

No nuke Wtf?

Russia, easy. Americans have no spirit

>Nukes:
>None

I'm impressed how many tanks Iran has. pretty based. also should mention that Quds would destroy French special forces

Communist vs. Communist

Turkey will probably side with russia. And i dont think arabs will stay with america, they will stab from back as they did to ottoman empire.

does tanks include all armoured vehicles, like the ones that burrow underground (forgot the name, but pic related)

Holy shit Germany has no chance

Turkey is in NATO. why would they side with Russia?

>britain looking miserable in stats

kinda looked that way before both world wars
but get the war machine revving and we're savage

>battleships
You dumb fucking leaf battleships mean nothing, put air craft carries there jesus christ.

aircraft carriers are shit. especially american ones, which are mainly staffed by gays

Kazakhstan

>says the ramp poster

because you were all idiots

probably not. What does russia have to offer to you that europe doesnt?

It doesn't matter who's fighting, the jews will always find a way to win.

Frogs obviously. Nothing is beyond our reach.

Aircraft = everything in todays warfare, if nukes exlcluded. So US fucks everyone.

>too dumb to see

Enjoy your slavery & becoming human BBQ for eternity. I don't envy you.

that's good because there's less reasons to aim nukes at you

Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon Him) will grand me victory.

Israel

Garbage tanks though.

Mothballed T-55s most likely make up half of them

Nope.

You will all die.

First the Muslims.
Then the Jews.
Then the Atheists.
Then the Buddhists.
Then the Minors.
And then they will come for Christians.

Idiots.
All of you.

God can't fight the Devil with morons, so.. nothing of value will be lost

youtube.com/watch?v=zGdHNxeb-kY&t=2s

Personal opinion, i would rather die for Eastern powers. At least i would die for freedom instead of USA's oil hunger.
And about goverment, Erdogan is a western puppet but after some point he will want to be broke his chains and be the real dictator. And strategically, it would be a baby toy to deal with balkans and italy instead of russia and iran .But still not sure what would happen.

better pay reperations!

i feel the same but my government would never side with Russia. feels bad man :(

Russia can prevent the majority of counterstrikes with the first strike. They've far superior nuclear arsenal, including hypersonic glide vehicles, Sarmat and System-6 nuclear torpedo. They also have cobalt bombs and contaminate USA for hundreds years. One cobalt 100 megaton torpedo can sink USA coast with a radioactive tsunami.
The time of USkikes is coming to an end. I hate Russia but USraelis are even worse.

You have born too late for this :(

I doubt they only have 200 nukes. We don't know how many chinks realy have.

Based Pole speaks the truth. Amerifats always rant about their military, and yes it is huge, but a lot of the money spent on it is waste, fraud, and abuse. and the American military is not oriented around its nuclear deterrent, but rather foreign occupations, shock and awe, etc. Russia has the most capable nuclear arsenal on the planet, even if their navy is a bit shit

>nukes
>none

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

PAY REPRASHUN DEBNTS

It's just humans vs jews...

Germany has nukes from the US.

Russia knows they've much less money so they invested in WMDs, electronic countermeasures, hypersonic missiles, supercavitating torpedos and apparently also directed-energy weapons. USA has a huge spending but most of it is wasted on huge aircraft carriers that are sitting ducks for nuclear torpedos and nuclear-tipped hypersonic anti-ship missiles. Railguns and lasers(operational by 2020-2022 so if a war breaks now useless) can change it a bit but a mass attack will still overwhelm them. Laser/railgun turret can't rotate as fast as it can shoot. Lasers can be reflected by a special coating and China/Russia are working on these weapons too.
Even one lost carrier would be a huge economic hit to the USA, and torpedos will immune to on board lasers/railguns anyway.

Something to consider when paring these two is that U.S. forces are spread across the globe, while Russia's are centrally located.

Astana reminds me of those 50's idea of the future, sort of Atompunk/Raypunk looking cities. Pretty cool.

You seem to know a lot Boleslaw. What would be your recommendation to Russia in Syria now given the current situation?

>tfw all of the fighting spirit and wartime heroism has been bred out by multiculturalism and libcucks

I don't fancy our chances chaps. Maybe the north can resist occupation like in that BBC show SS:GB but the southern cucks are gonners.

It doesn't count if they have a lot more shitty tanks and aircraft

Anyway, USA is already backwards when it comes to missiles and nuclear weapons compared to Russia especially but even China and India to a lesser extent(they've supersonic and hypersonic nuclear-tipped cruise missiles much better than those shitty tomahawks)

Yeah but USA has invested in MK Ultra brainwashing tech so they can turn the Russian military into gommies

this:)

Well they shouldn't back down as that'd make tchem look weak. They know USA isn't as powerful as it used be. I mean Russia alone has a much better chance against yankees/NATO now than during the Cold War.

That's the "Devils Tongue"

The other two underground vehicles NOD had was the Subterranean APC, and the "Mollusk" Subterranean Transportation & Command Vehicle.

Then after the end of the Firestorm conflict against CABAL, GDI searched for and dismantled the NOD underground transit system and communication nodes, believing they destroyed it all shortly before Kane began preparing for the Third Tiberium War.

holy shit is russian propaganda really this effective

yes, but resisting would mean a nuclear war unless USA blinks, and we know how crazy US generals are. If I was Putin, I would have surged Russian troops into Syria right after the strike, basically blitzkireging rebel territory. It wouldn't be like Afghanistan because no human rights bullshit. The US would not enter the country if it was brimming with Russian troops and armour. Plus this would have humiliated Trumo

is it real?

No.

It's from the Command & Conquer series video games (the original series, not the Red Alert spin-off OR Generals series).

No, but the USA has something similar used in mining operations

This is fact. I hate mongoloid russians savages but they can rip you a new asshole with their arsenal. If they attack first now with their superior WMD arsenal. They probably can wipe USA's ground launch capability so submarine launched missiles will be your last chance. But they've sumarines missiles and anti-ballistic defenses too.

>China
>Tanks 9150
>Battleships 714
>Aircraft 2942
How many of them don't fall apart on first mission though?

I can guarantee you Chinese military tech is better than anything we've got Nigel. We couldn't even beat the Argies at this point

that;s going to be a lot of dead chinks

>he doesn't realize most of china's tech is from the 80s or russian 2000s

China would beat the UK very easily at this point.

USA wins the war but fails to fully invade and conquer Russia.

China but has difficulty with inexperience in force projection and counter-guerilla tactics, which the brits will no doubt use.

Best korea wins, since Merkel is a cuck

French beats Iran in conventional warfare but until they go back to their Algeria days, Iran special forces and spies will fuck France as much as they want on French soil.

It's really not, Abdullah.

The NHS is bigger than the Chinese army in terms of staff. China is just a rice paper tiger with no balls.

Yeah russian rch is definitely much better than chinese but all in all China isn't that weak compared to 99% of countries.

does Germany even have an army comapred tho the other 3(Russia, U.S., China)

>USA wins the war but fails to fully invade and conquer Russia.
Not at all certain in a WMD war.

>does Germany even have an army comapred tho the other 3(Russia, U.S., China)

Their army is weak compared to something like France or UK.

>battleships

US has 2 which it can return to service in ~12-18 months, plus two which will be cannibalised to do so. No other nations has a single battleship nor plans to get any in case of danger.

UK will receive massive support from Europe against the fucking chinks
>SINK
>THE
>CHINKS

Russian missile technology has always been behind ours and still is. Why do you think they made their nukes so powerful? They had to be since actually directly hitting the target was usually out of the question

In WWIII Europe will be preoccupied with Russia or already nuked by it.

Stop trying to take over the world all the time and maybe we let you have em again.

>nuking neighbouring terriories, very close to your most highly populated (and majority white) areas
not happening

It's far ahead of yours at this point. You don't even have any supersonic missile let alone hypersonic. Russian ICBMs are way better too.

You should make a little online game or a unity game with your skills... just for simple fun.

Its all about Nukes and Aircraft

Also, this doesn't take into account early warning systems, anti-aircraft and missile defences

USA > the entire planet

If the US really unleashed its full might, no one can stop them

>not happening
If they feel threatened, they will.

>nuking
>ever
everyone made them as a joke, mate

>Battleships: 967
WHAT

rufags get threatened by sweden's gaping asshole at times.
Havent nuked them yet (shame)

>you can only pick one Winner
>nukes
There will be no winner. Or may be Australia, because it is far away.

Not really, even Trump admitted Russia has far superior nukes.
Russian newest anti-air defenses are probably better than american as well.

Frogs. They will surrender and everyone else will just kill themselves till the French are the last left standing

Threaten in the real war.

They all cut their population, burn off spare munitions, consolidate power, and reset their industrial base. Everyone wins!

theyre underground

Only like 15 actually work

Also, see

Yeah and how do they stop 8,000 nukes coming at them? The nuclear triad ensures that retaliation is inevitable in case of total war, even if America manages to destroy 90% of the nukes before launch that still leaves 800 nukes that will hit them..

jews always win
so I guess the west should just nuke Russia at the start of the war preemptively and be done with it

>Or may be Australia, because it is far away.
And Africa. Arabs would be nuked by Israel in case of WWIII but Africa will be probably almost untouched other than radiation and famine without western gibs.

CAN'T WAIT FOR A NK-CHINA - US WAR, if that happens Russia would undoubtedly nuke turkey.
Please, oh please KEK prophet of CHAOS, grant me double digits.

If it's that easy to destroy the evil racist russians, then why hasn't the west done it already? :^)

Bigger problem than the triad are hypersonic glide vehicles and nuclear torpedos that are pretty much impossible to stop. Russian Federation has both.

Nobody uses 'battleships' anymore, but I'm assuming the word they meant to use was 'warships'. NK has a shit ton of boats, but that's counting tiny PT boats the same as missile cruisers.

Why are Westerners so weak and cowards? Only the US poses a threat.