Meanwhile, on Roman Sup Forums

The Cult of Tanit is a religion of peace. 99% of Carthaginians are peaceful. Hannibal doesn't represent the majority. Most of Carthage did not support the attack across the Alps.
#Warelephantshavenoreligion
#NotallCarthaginians
#Diversityisourstrength

>there are people here on roman/pol/ who unironically believe we can integrate and assimilate subhuman germanic barbarians into our civilisation

CUMSKINS GET OUT REEEEEEEE

Nonsense, they should be allowed the opportunity to serve in the Legions and prove their worth.

>allow more of those savages
it's like you want to get your empire split into many weak factions

Serious question, what have the Visigoths actually contributed to humanity?

Carthago Delenda Est!

I'm sick to death of fighting Picts. What's the comfiest Legion to serve in, Sup Forums?

If only we could go back and serve under Alexander. I'd even accept the humiliation of being Greek to do it.

>Alexander
manlet who couldn't ties his own shoes
not that I'm happy the way things are but I'd rather not serve under him

I think we should let the Goths in.
Only the radical goths are violent.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

We Romans from Hispania are the creme of the crop, lads, best emperors Trajan and Marcus Aurelius

Fuck barbarians only let in the women

sup tanboi, gimme yo gf

Julius Caesar's assault on the Helvetii was just 4D ludus latrunculorum to gain political capital from the (((senate))). We're not actually getting involved in a war in Gaul.
#MakeRomaGreatAgain

Reminder that a vote for Antoninus Caracalla is a vote for more snowniggers and """"refugees"""" flooding Italia
FLOOD THE SENATE BELLUM CIVILE NUNC

GET OTTA HERE

THOSE ARE YOUR TOP TWO

TWO FEDORAS?

NO CAESAR?

REEEEEEE

Make the Picts pay for the Wall !

You better not be one of those senatorial shills who served in the first legion of Pompeo !

The Gauls are just hungry. We should offer them more patronage then tax paying Romans enjoy.

Hadrian's Wall won't work. They'll just go around it.

mfw my wife tries to show off in the balneae and drops her valuable jewelry and perfume down the drain

fuck off shill, praise the literal god emperor Hadrian

(another based iberian emperor)

*does nothing*

slavefag here ama

mfw the leaded wine hits

When you purchase your freedom, how many slaves will you buy?

>Orating in a pleb forum

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEIT

Thank the Gods, I got stationed in Pompeii! I'm really starting to feel like everything is going to work out in my life!

>travel to Babylon to see the hanging gardens
>the tourist codex said it's a wonder of the world
>get there
>it's a roped off 20 inch plot of land with a tree sapling planted on it
>people keep coming up to me to sell me fake jewelry

i should have traveled to see Zeus at Olympia instead

Who do you think want to let in all the cumskins?? Who REALLY murdered Ceasar?? Who REALLY abolished slavery??

>>(((them)))

>americans larping as romans

Who /hyped/ for next chariot race this weekend? Remember if you don't support red team, you're literally a greek sodomite

Reminder that monotheists are degenerate scum who only want to undermine the empire and betray us to out enemies. If you don't feed them all to the lions now they will spread their degenerate filth, and breed weakness in our culture.

If this happens then the Persians (or someone even worse) will destroy us, while the monos pray to their one cuckold god.

Do you fellow /cit/izens agree that we should restrict travel between the african provinces and the european ones?

I'm not entirely sold on the "we're all the same around the Mare Nostrum" idea

>implying filthy north africans can afford traveling to Europe

definetely, there's a reason there is no God of slavery, and that's because the africans are not worthy of the gods

the people in Alexandria are /ourguys/

> implying any nation has more parallels with Rome than us

We're Rome 2.0 baby, bigger, louder, and will eventually collapse much more spectacularly

i hope their library stays safe, all that papyrus in that dry climate...

Forgot mosaic

GO RED
O

R
E
D

>there are plebs itt who literally aren't posting from a villa in the seven hills with a hypocaust
vev stay pleb

What could possibly go wrong, it's not like anyone's degenerate enough to set it on fire or something

with all these monotheistic fanatics around, i wouldn't be too sure

that shit will be around forever. you ever been there?

>tfw reading maps from 12,000 BC made before the great flood

>there are people lurking here who aren't even Roman citizens

fucking disgusting

Its better than letting it rot in some cold hell hole.

always wanted to, but i never got to it, wanted to go once Caesar returns from the war over there

>on a Roman loot ship coming back from Greece
>the Magister Navis hits some rocks and we start sinking
>we lose a bunch of statues and a computer

perhaps it was the Gods

Huinca nanu ne.

can I replicate your mosaic?

Join one of Publius Quinctilius Varus legions, we're going into Germania to hump women and kill barbarians, shits cash.

Macedonian*

Some of you are alright, don't go to Carrhae tomorrow

kekus, faggotus expatriatus ab canadus shitus postus

Go back to your gay bathhouse you filthy son of a Syrian whore

Yes, glory of red team must be spread, don't forget to bring your daggers for the pre-race meetup at the forum boarium this dies solis, I heard blue team sodomites were going to try to ambush us

>Implying all our problems are not caused by Lechia Empire
Wake up, do you really believe when the senate claims there is nothing in the north?
This is why Augustus and Agrippa died, they wanted to show the truth about Lechite danger!

>eventually

The true victims of Adrianople are those poor Gothic refugees who will now face discrimination from our racist Roman society. We must allow all the Goths into the Empire to show how tolerant we really are. #WeAreAllGoths #RefugeesWelcome

Seems like the Acheans are getting restless. Stay mad, Hellenes.

>Why didn't you listened

Redpil me on this Ceasar fellow, Sup Forums. Will he make Rome great again?

I'm from the future, Caesar won't make Rome great again but his manlet adopted son will be the greatest roman that ever lived

he's a decent guy, but i think this brutus guy is the one we should place our trust in

Germanica aeternam !

Just blew a load to another GAULED fresco
Am I a cvck?

Gaius Appuleius Diocles is going to win and i'm going to make 20 sestertii snap.

Daily reminder that the roman girls crave for the big gaulish cock

>lets allow arabs who are actually subhuman instead. surely integrating their genetics will not backfire and we will continue to be a cultural, intellectual, and military superpower like we currently are with out white dna

BIG BARBARIC COCK

it's CLXVII BC, why are you still such a bigot?

What does BC mean?

Hades, if I knew, those people in the arab provinces use for time measurement, or something like that

Yeah but Rome killed the Carthaginians, and sold all the ones they didn't kill into slavery. Like we should do to islam

go back to The_Trajan

HAPPENING HAPPENING

CAESAR ASSASSINATED

kek

I bet the Iudeans are responsible

kek

fake graffiti

Fucking (((optimates)))

Fellows and sons of Rome I have returned from the far east land of Indi. Where horses grow stunted, and the sun travels in the same line all the year.

I learned of a new way of number keeping that simplifies the process.

Using these X numbers keeping track of mathematics is easy!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

So instead of II+II= IV

2+2=4

Amazing right?

Christianity is a religion of peace guy, don't be such paranoids, it's not like they're going to take over

Am I the only one here whom believes that we need too get rid of those savages beyond Hadrian's wall?

I don't mind native Romans having a Gladius, the problem is just that they're far too easy to acquire and every one of those northern (((traders))) now has one

SUSPECT SEEN FLEEING THE SENATE

what the fuck

>>>/barb/

I fvcking hate those fvcking jews in the east. Why does caesar even let them live? All they do is try to start shit.

I don't get it
why should we change our perfectly logical numerals anyway?
I swear, those hipster trends get weirder and weirder everytime, I am glad this has no way of ever becoming the norm though

They belong in the spiked barrel you who comes from a fake land

Why do you say you are from New Zealand and not the Gaul lands of Zealand?

the merchants did this

#Carthagemustburn
The Carthaginians are barbarians who eat babies.

Iberians run this empire!

You mean beyond Antonine Wall?

What's next, writing in german runes? Get out of here barbarian-lover