Our migration

We're never going to form a majority in any country. But with this in mind, lets take a lesson from rapefugees and all move to some small underpopulated country like Iceland. There's probably at least a few million of us worldwide, so it would be easy to migrate to Iceland, change the voter demographics, and elect a fascist government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd rather you wouldn't.

it's fucking cold there... are you insane?

>iceland
Don't do this, OP, Iceland is worse than Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

It's for your own good, lad.

Your country is cucked and voted for the Pirate/Cuck Party.

why not any nonpopulated island of a reasonable size? why does it have to be iceland?

C'mon, HaĆ¾thor, you know you want it

Yeah, I'm sure the Icelandic population will appreciate a few millions of people who are completely oblivious to Icelandic culture and language, demanding native icelandic people to speak english instead of 'foreign gobbledygook' while mumbling on about niggers and spics.

hmmm it is pretty cucked....

The whole point is to take over with sheer numbers. 350k people and the Icelanders would become democratically powerless.

They already do it with muslims so why not us?

tbqh, if I were you I would make DNA test to everyone, or you want that pristine gene pool ruined?

>icelandic culture
what culture? this ??
yeah no they could use a reich or two

>it's fucking cold there

Are you fucking white?

So (((they))) can nuke us like idiots.

Might want to think before speaking, it's always the same with you Burgers, big mouth and no brain.

Asymmetic warfare is the key to victory here, infiltrate, sabotage, exterminate.

genes hardly matter, it would not be worth screening everyone since it would be a worldwide migration. And in order to have enough numbers to subjugate the natives we would need all the help we could get.

No, we move to Finland, and amass with the Sons of Odin

Prepare for cultural enrichment faggot. Can't wait to make burgers out of that disgusting rotten shark meat that you degenerates bury in the ground and eat 20 years later.

You mean, using Mexico tactics? Sure thing, might as well learn a thing or two from the spic influx into burgerland.

That horrendous music video has english subs too if you want to cringe extra hard.

And when we get tired of eating fish what? It has shittier agriculture than Japan.

>Alienate selves from Western powers
>Get rekt by Rooskies
How about no

>genes hardly matter

what did (((he))) mean by this?

If you keep running from the problem you'll find yourself backed into a corner with no where to run before long.

No running away, ever. The only thing better than fighting for someone else's soil is fighting to hold your own! Stand fast and fight for your homelands you fucking pussy!

>big mouth and no brain.
Isn't that LITERALLY what got Germanistan destroyed lol?

>worship nordicks as "muh master race!"

>nordicks are all gigga cucks

lol

>Half a year of too much sun

>Half a year of darkness

>Rain on more than half the days

>Freezing fucking Greenland winds

>One of the most expensive countries in the world

>No military what so ever, only coast guard

>Situated in the GIUK Gap, which will make it a battleground in future wars

>Situated on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge causing earthquakes all the time, as well as volcanic eruptions

>Most people I know who lives there doesn't want to live there

I don't quite get it t b h

also

>white flight

get a spine

>It's the weekly overweight LARPers pretend they can get out of their chairs, let alone basement and move out of their parents house
lyl

Fair point, but nobody really gives a shit. White Americans are becoming a minority in their own country, but spend all their time in white offices and their white neighborhoods so they are comfy and don't give a shit. The idea of standing and fighting, at least for now, isn't really in the realm of possibility.

However, taking over small countries would bypass apathetic normies.

>not for long

What will they do about it? Not a god damn thing.

Less than half that and they'll be democratically powerless. Pretty sure if Sup Forums lurkers and legit white nationalists+identitarians just moved there over the next five years, the regular Icelandians would be supplanted politically.

He means 23andme too expensive to implement in a program

Protip:It's not and you're on the money

So just abandon everything our ancestors gave their blood sweat and tears to build?

If you saw the ratio of races in America immediately after the 1965 revision of migrants coming from Europe, you'd see how scary it is. It took 4 decades to go from 90% white to 66% white. In 3 more decades, we'll be a minority. In three decades after that, we'll be a tiny minority.

By 2200, Italians today will make up 5% of Italy's population.

He's not wrong they. That's how a certain segment of the population won out in the end.

This is actually quite a clever plan. Nothing illigal about it even.

What, kind of like the Free Staters Project?

>implying the entire world wouldn't be better off speaking the Kekistani dialect of English

323k population with high voter turnout, we'd need at least 250k VOTERS to control a country. You'd also need to check out citizenship requirements, so it could take decades or even generations.

This. Leave the vikings alone.

Those girls are qt even though they're degenerate. Degenerates here are fat and tatted up

If you faggots are feeling adventurous we could retake Rhodesia and avenge based Sir Ian Smith

Because then we'd actually have to build something up ourself instead of leech off the Icelanders

Then... elect a fucking realy government you cucked faggots. God, Iceland makes me so mad. It's the perfect place to have a strong nationalist gov but noooo

I dono man Finlands been looking pretty good lately

You guys are based, were based, Im thinking we change plans guys. Finland it is.

Fuck off fat burger

>genes hardly matter
You don't spend a lot of time here, eh?

This is my ultimate fantasy, just kick all niggers out and wall ourselves off while keeping all of Africas infinite resources to ourselves. Fuck em.

we need to save our continent, not relegate ourselves to a shitty island.

Too bad I've already booked my flight

Somewhere like San Marino would be better

>get out of military
>go to college
>schools universities teach that all white men are the problems of everyone else
>not men but white men specifically are the cause of all misogyny
>English teacher hands out criteria to write paper on post colonialism, feminism, or marxism
>been working, notices civilian culture isn't like military culture. The black customers greet the black employees-super polite. They don't respond or speak to me. If I try to help them they brush me off. If I say have a good one, they grunt half the time. If I say thanks they say mm hm and immediately trot off. I can tell they don't like me.
>Reminds me of when I lived in the boonies of Virginia. Went to school with five white people and the rest were black. Most of them didn't like me from the get go. Some would come up and ask me to make excuses for slavery.
>Not knowing or approving of Malcolm X was instantly a moral sin on my part.
>Get reminded of why it's my fault for all of their problems everyday.
>Get homeschooled the next year. Couldn't stand them anymore but never consciously thought about race until I was older.
>get on Sup Forums, excited to see my kids may grow up in a world without these problems
>Shit slovenian tells me I'm an overweight larper for wanting that

Right.

Don't do this, it's pointless.
Iceland doesn't have any jobs, especially for foreigners. And they rely mostly on fishing which can't sustain everyone. Don't ruin iceland pls.

Because Iceland has a developed infrastructure (including telecommunications) and fishing fleets. Also geothermal power.

>voted for the Pirate/Cuck Party.
The votes for the pirate party were much lower then they had predicted. The conservative Independence Party became biggest so people saw the pirate party for the meme they were and voted conservative.
t. Icelander in Spain

Become Catholic, move to St Marys KS. Conservative af, 100% catholic, almost 100% white. Average family size is 7+

It's like your running from the huns, you fucking pus.

No one gives a shit? Sounds like you give a shit. Who says you can't stand and fight? Take a page out of the muslim text book of terror perhaps?

I'm aware. So its time to fight.

Controlled opposition

I will bring burgers for all

>genes hardly matter
Leave Sup Forums and never come back

>Most people I know who lives there doesn't want to live there
Probably niggers you know

pleeeease senpai? We promise to bring our burgers, fireworks, and all our armaments. Just think of all the nukes, tanks and handguns you'd be getting.

I'm a little big boned and tend to sweat a lot, so the cold woul probably be good desu.

We Muslims now.

Good point here

Yes but no pussies allowed

You're no better than the "migrants" you hate so much.

I concur. Or Switzerland or Liechtenstein

>bunch of barely white neets move to iceland
>turns out they gassed a bunch of brown kids
>get nuked by kike controlled trump

I was literally the only white kid and experienced everything you did and worse, also my family had to speak german in secret to not get arrested but that doesn't give me the rights to just go to another country without knowing the culture and language, just for my own benefit.

You wouldn't like it if I moved to your american city and only spoke portuguese and refused to abide by your culture, like tipping and such. The icelandic people think the same about you.

shut the fuck up you fatass american. kill yourself.

Hahaha BTFO

Also housing market is fucked as it is so for 250k more people would take 15-30 years atleast
T. Icelander

We don't hate them for their tribalism. That's the one good quality about them. We hate them because their tribe isn't our tribe and they're cousin fucking pedophiles with a parasitic culture even worse than Sup Forums's, somehow.

This. Leave them alone please.

He is actually.

White privilege has always meant white blindness. It definitely exists, but not in the way lefties use it. They're definitely apathetic because they think the alternative is "so what" like it doesn't even matter. Most of those living today won't have to deal with it.

Too many lefties and normies for real a counterattack.

If there was ever a Sup Forums colony, it would have to be started by an extremely wealthy benefactor who could buy territory and finance the construction of infrastructure. Clearly there aren't enough people here who are a) willing and able to move and b) willing and able to build all that shit themselves.

That is how (((they))) make being degenerate popular at first - remember that back in the 60's-70's, almost every single american pop starlet was relatively cute and skinny too?

Don't hate yourself dear E3b

Are you the guy who makes those commie generals trying to subvert us? b/c I feel like that's what this is.

I was hoping for a more intelligent response, but this is Sup Forums after all - and you are a Spaniard after all

op you are cucked
running off to a small isle instead of becoming a bulwark against muslime immigration somewhere on the balkan

Wherever we went we would assimilate to the traditional values of the country you dipshit but we will keep it a nice place to live unlike 90% of America

I'm an Icelander visiting Spain

You're assuming a lot there user, and it doesn't make any sense why.
1) If I moved somewhere, I would definitely learn the language.
2)I'd definitely respect the culture and assimilate to every non-leftist aspect of their culture.
3)I'd genuinely do what was best for host nation as a part of that nation. Our problem here is that we belong to an independent nation. The US has become multiple tiny nations inside of one country. Nations are cultures with shared values.
4)It would be to both of our benefit.

No, just visiting Spain, lurk mostly but post in threads relating to Iceland
t. Icelander

What the actual fuck

good luck immigrating to a european country if you're white

>1) If I moved somewhere, I would definitely learn the language.
Not true of all Americans, though.
I know around 3-4 families who moved in my town and they literally keep to themselves without even trying to integrate. They're only here for 1/2 year contracts, but still...
Meanwhile, yuros actually integrate pretty well in Morocco, especially the French, though that's probably due to the lessened language barrier and historical links.

roger, sry m8

ha, wouldn't that be ironic?

If you learn the language people wouldn't mind if some autistic group of Sup Forums would show up and try to live there, good luck

It's the American mentality, half these idiots already wrote off Europe

The problem is that you can fight the Huns. Pablo or Muhammad next door are protected by the law and are (generally) peaceful. They will vote to colonize the Western country into their own, and do not need to use violence or even extralegal methods to achieve their goals.

Isolated incidents of violence will only create pity for the target group. Look at how well Breivik has developed his cause: not at all.

Yeah I gotcha. When I was living overseas as a kid, not it pissed off the hosts pretty bad. Especially the police. My parent's tried to learn a little bit.

I'm a nativist through and through. I wouldn't go somewhere and act up like a hypocrite.

What if I'm rich and can prove Nordic ancestry? Surely that improves my chances

Or you fucks could come to Norway and help us save this last frontier of nordics, Sweden is about to fall, Norway got a population of 5 million, where many is shitskin, if our far right party gets 500k or 1 million more votes, they will be a majority and we can deport these shitskins, we got enough oil for all of you.

Russia allows people with even very distant Russian ancestry to migrate, came into law a few years ago.

I'd thought about digging up information on the family lines just to go there.

This will happen at some point, but it won't be some larp'ing Sup Forumslack scheme. It'll be islamized europeans making hijra.

It isn't ideal but America in its current state is not politically capable of reversing the immigration tide. Even a full-out race war probably would not be enough to motivate American whites between the media propaganda and anti-white public education.

But you were always a country of immigrants...

pls let us in

Diversity is our strength.

We took your people in the last time and we can do it again.

There's plenty of space if you don't mind the screaming argies.

Not likely, during ww2 Iceland didn't accept any rich jewish immigrants some of which had nordic ancestry. Mostly all of them were sent away and then died in the 'holocaust'