Marine Le Pen is Hot

I hope she becomes president of France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope she becomes president of my dick

>frog user youre voting for my aunty r-right?...

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

She will lose.

how long ago was this picute?

>voting with your penis
>ever

asselineau cultist pls go and stay go

Probably a long time ago.
They don't really use the FN flame anymore

women age like shit

Not an argument, shill. I was here before you anyway.

runs through the family. le pen herself is a milf

Oh my god.... she challenges angella merkel , and people wonder why we fuck goats

I find her unattractive but this is clearly personality cult.

>A cult of personality arises when an individual uses mass media, propaganda, or other methods to create an idealized, heroic, and at times worshipful image, often through unquestioning flattery and praise.

Get Le Penis redpill.

She wasn't really pretty to start with

>wants to put more taxes on the higher brackets that will evade them anyway
>wants to give even more gibs and handouts to inactive people
>wants to nationalize more public services when we are already deep in debt
>wants an even more centralized and present government
I hope she doesn't.

What's his position on migration?

Bretonnes are usually ugly as fuck.

Referendum so it will be stopped.

Still better than not leaving EU and having kikes into powership five more years.

>wants to kick out the mudslimes
Enough for me.

i'd still toung punch her fart box

>implying she even wants that
Don't you know? The brand new FN is a party for all true patriots, even if they are patriots from Algeria.
The only mesure regarding this is cutting foreign funds for "religious establishments" (read : mosques) which everyone is also pushing in this election (except LO and the NPA but who gives a shit, they will get 1% together and won't get their 500 signatures in 2022)

>The brand new FN is a party for all true patriots, even if they are patriots from Algeria.
Theoretically, if every North African in France converted to Catholocism, there'd be nothing wrong with them. Christian arabs are pretty based, especially because they have often experienced Islam firsthand and hate it.

confirmed fake

> Too bad it won't be her

>Christian arabs are pretty based
Christian arabs are not arabs. That's what makes them based.

He's not into any kind of ideology, he don't care much... But ! He proposes some basic democratic ways to manage the country. One of these are 'Référendum d'initiative populaire' wich means that if we people want something we just have to propose it (minimum : 500000 people) and the government must do a referendum. So basically we can decide whatever we want, also kick out refugees.

And, first of all : He doesn't want to "renegotiate EU's treaties" like all other candidates. He wants to leave EU right the fuck now. Once we get rid of EU we can do what we want, that's the spirit.

What about this? Checkmate whitey