Time to open up them borders senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eszST-ZfUnE&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oh no our overpopulated island will cease to be overpopulated just in time for automation to take over for the working class and create more job opportunities in higher education
RAPEFUGEES WELCOME

A case for a multicultural japan

This.

How about figuring out why they ain't fucking and fix that instead

There's no inherent value in constant population growth. It will be a detriment in the long run.

what would actually happen if Japan were to go full Sweden and suddenly accept refugees amd stuff?

Japan would do good to embrace diversity after all it is our strength :^)

why do people think that population falling means you need to bring in more people?

are you all retarded?

mindbogglingly retarded?

detroit

But isn't overpopulation bad!!!??

I want Japan to invent some kind of drug that makes people want to have babies. I don't want them to get culturally enriched.

Nation would go to shit

Wealth creates low birthrates. everything will compensate.

>you all
we're the one place that doesn't believe that, retard

>tfw Islam will conquer Japan in your lifetime

This truly is the best timeline

"replacement immigration" is prime jewry

they're a small little island.

a stable population is good for them.

Fuck japan for inventing anime. I hope many japs are raped and murdered by "refugees". i fully support open borders for japan.

Japan is overpopulated, what's the problem

Oh no more living space and higher wages

Better import Africans to fix that problem

YAY
fpbp

I don't get why people are freaking out over this. It's a good thing for a country that's going to be automated soon right?

I'm guessing more rapes than Sweden and Germany combined, due to the nature of Japanese society.

Like some twisted hentai 24/7 in RL.

> oh boy the POPULATION IS FALLING
> WE CAN'T HAVE THIS GOYIM
> WE CAN'T HAVE LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT, HIGHER WAGES, LOWER HOUSING PRICES, LESS PEOPLE IN DEBT, ETC
> NO NO NO!

this is every time you hear about "population" in the media, nowadays

kek wills it

This

The Japanese would fight back against the government. They haven't been brainwashed for decades like we have.

Do Muslims fear the samurai?

They will.

>japan has a declining population
>this isnt from a study its just that mr goldstein said so
>THEY BETTER HURRY AND INVITE RAPEFUGEES TO THE COUNTRY

Never underestimate a nation that grew up hearing stories about ojou-samadhi buddies murdering Chinese babies and crashing planes into us warships and then had all weapons taken away, inside each jap is a kamikaze wishing a nigger would
Plus you have all the weaboos of the world who won't be too happy when anime is declared haram

FUCKING KIKES

>decline is set to transform the country
And unlimited mass immigration is not?

>"over population is a massive problem"
>japans population is in free fall, they need more niggers"

the left, everybody

rolling again

THIS TIME ALLAH WILLS IT

>"Japan's population to return to stable levels after decades of economic and technological growth"

Fix'd. Now maybe the guys can stop killing themselves with work over there (Keroshi)

JESUS WILLS IT

Would yakuza take full control?

Nothing

Globalists hate the idea of low stable populations especially low stable white or east asian populations

They want the population to be constant breeding shitskins with low iqs

for fucks sake

the AI wills it

Those who seek digits shall never receive them
especially pakis

Because capitalism requires constant growth. If there's no growth there's nothing worth investing in. If there's nothing worth investing in the stock market collapses.

To accept a declining population is to bring in economic collapse. Big players such as Japan could potentially bring about a world-wide collapse if they were to collapse.

JAPAN NO
Multicultural Japan means they'd have more and more people protesting against "pervy" Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=eszST-ZfUnE&t=4s

A Fucking Sand Nigger!

My single digits confirm that this will happen

FPBP

>Implying that you wont be stoned to death for worshiping Kek and using magic.

fucking this

just take that Weaboo cock and obey your new White Bulls

>Anime will include more mysticism and rape.

Japan is already extremely over populated, this is actually a great thing. In a few generations, there will be less competition for jobs and resources. There will be less NEET's, more land to go around. This is actually the best thing to ever happen to japan. There was a massive boom in europe after the bubonic plague.

This user gets it. There is hope yet.

>lower rent

Literally another shoah

An homogenous society is a powerful society. A powerful society is a danger to globalism. Does anyone think for one minute Japan would have excelled like it has, if they had millions of niggers, and muslims sucking off their hard working citizens.

T. Retarded communist

If you understand how Japan works, it will go slightly different from swedish cucks. These people are brainwashed but not dumb and weak. You push the wrong button and the helicopters will be flying everywhere.

I can't believe 2D drawings were enough to totally destroy the Japanese empire.

fpbp

>time to open up them borders senpai

Why? They will require less resources in a time when a lot of resources start running out or are in decline.

Less demand on housing, medical services....pretty much everything.

It seems the first post is the best post

What is wrong with 88 million people living on that tiny island? Norway is bigger and we are only 5 million.

>japan is less populated
>more jobs available
>less neets living off their parents' retirement money
>less suicide
>less degeneracy
Why should a country serve the sole purpose of benefitting global economic interests? It's a fucking sovereign nation with a history and a people, not an economy that people all over the world should be able to take part in.

>japans decrease in population will destroy the country!
>import shitskins that destroy the country
What do?

Japoneses are sheeps. U fucking retard.

Yeah sure from 120 millions to 88 millions ok. I am out of here

Kojima would stop talking about how evil America is.
He would make one game about how shitty Islam is, then promptly be decapitated. Normies would then claim that MGS wasn't all that great after all, seeing as Kojima was a shitlord.

Surely you're fucking joking. That is a fact of the economic system. Criticizing the system doesn't mean I'm a communist.

Are you some kind of libertardian that worships the free market like some kind of god? Sorry, did I blaspheme?

Means fewer people the Chinese have to deal with when the time comes for their revenge for the Rape of Nanking.

>Because capitalism requires constant growth. If there's no growth there's nothing worth investing in. If there's nothing worth investing in the stock market collapses.

holy shit dude read a book

ALLAHU AKBAR!

shit they had id all planned already.

another japanese empire

>durr hurr we are just slaves to the economy
The economy is a tool for interpreting the goods moving around the world. It isn't something to sacrifice yourself too at all costs

This.

2 million here and small diversity oh boy how I love this place.
You can only find niggers in the capital and very few of them too,exceptions may apply elsewhere.

the samurai will return before islam ever gets a foothold in japan
japan is one of the few safe havens left in the world

I rarely do this, but:
fpbp

A ton more rapes, likely would be easy to get away with too.

Rolling against the scourge of Islam. The hope of all weaboo will shine bright and Japan will live on as a Japanese country, until the end of time!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Japan is already extremely judgmental about foreigners. Even if you live there for years, have a Japanese spouse, have a job and can speak the language fluently, you will never be Japanese and will always be an outsider to them.

So when a bunch of muslims get brought in and start raping the women, the Nips who would already be on edge will force them out of their country. Say what you want about them, but they certainly have more balls than Sweden.

You guys are fucking retarded.
I dont see no problem in openning borders to skilled professionals, which is prolly what will happen.

Youre envy indians and latinos will have jobs there and fuck 3D waifus while youre home jerking off to censored pussies?

best fpbp ever

It's OK user. Some of us have read economics books. I get you.

Kinda thinking white people need a safe island to avoid the brown scourge on. New Zealand should work for new whiteland

Aren't the Japanese super nationalistic, unlike the entire west these days? Wouldn't they just straight up not allow this jewery?

japan always chimp out when niggers try to fuck their country
yakuza and sheit

Let it decline. Automation and robotics are advancing fast enough that a growing population is no longer needed and factories can come back to Japan anyway, leaving all able bodies available for imperial military hai

>I am incapable of negating their assertion so I'll just tell them to read a book and hope they'll assume I know what I'm talking about.
Why do people do this?

Yep, material wealth is definitely something to throw away thousands of years of culture and history over. To hell with the Japanese people, we have imaginary abstract numbers to keep raising.

Japan will never accept immigrants. They are moving full speed ahead with robotics.

Good. Japanese cities are like cans of sardines. Declining fertility is a natural response to an overpopulated location to prevent extinction.

There are also abominations like these who have garnered attention and are pushing for multiculturalism with the support of certain individuals.

Only old heads are, and theyre in the merge of death.

Some brazilian teenagers burned one of those Black cars some years ago and NOTHING HAPPENED.

Bunch of pussies, my friend.

how will they survive as an independent society with only 88 million people?

Nope, see
The Japanese and their history, genetics, and impact on the world is pointless if the economy collapses. Fuck the, they can go extinct we need to keep the economy growing

Japan is filled with autistic people.

FPBP
/THREAD

FUCK GLOBALISM
FUCK LEFTISTS

I swear to god, Allah the Buddha and the flying spaghetti monster just send me over there and I'll get them to worry about overpopulation in a few years.

If you can pass a law to draft men in a time of war then you can pass a law to force women to have kids. They're both national emergencies.