Why would someone punch a doctor before throwing him out of a plane?

Why would someone punch a doctor before throwing him out of a plane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfB28wQs8uQ
twitter.com/Tyler_Bridges/status/851228695360663552
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off we're full

Look at how soulless his beady chink eyes are. They did the right thing. Now if it were a white person...

in the video looks like he was pulled to hard and hit his head on a seat .

Right. He's not white. He deserves the 2nd class citizen treatment. They should select only nonwhites to kick off of planes. I'd back that rule.
Also, I'd like them to disallow groids from flying altogether.

Doctors are the biggest babies in the world. As soon as something goes against their way they start chimping out just like this 'HURR I'M A DOCTOR I'M A DOCTOR WHAT THE FUCKKK HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING TO MEEE"

source: work in healthcare

Sup Vancouver chink

This is literally deserved.

However their fucking massive salary is not.

Don't you mean lawyers?

Alberta White faggot

there are too many of you people here

>HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING TO MEEE

>Be on private property (plane)
>Refuse order of property owner to vacate the plane
>Act like some big baby sovereign citizen
>Get rightfully thrown off for not complying with a crew order
What's the problem here? The guy became a trespasser the moment he defied the crew order to get the fuck out.

Perfection

My question is why in the fuck did United not realize this was gonna come back and fuck them in the ass. Expect a huge lawsuit and a PR nightmare. Dude should get free flights for the rest of his life.

>refused someone the service he paid for
>authority beat you and dragged you out as they will
"""""Capitalism"""""

Everyone's paycheck should be charged a 1% "doctor's tax" and that is fully where all doctor's incomes come from. Then healthcare can be free.

>Huge lawsuit
The gook was in the wrong and judges typically rule according to the law and not outraged Facebook comments.
>PR nightmare
The sheep will forget by tomorrow morning. They always forget.
>Dude should get free flights for the rest of his life
He'll be lucky if he escapes criminal charges for acting like a fuckhead on an American airplane.
>Be told to leave property that isn't yours
>Refuse
>Get thrown out
This is how the world should work

I don't see how he is in the wrong. They sold him a ticket. Basically a contract to fly. They shouldn't be able to go back on that agreement.

pretty sure they are suppose to call the police not knock someone out and throw them off. maybe this would be acceptable if it was your home, not a company that is suppose to act with professionalism.

>free
No, then healthcare will cost everyone 1% of their income.

Kill yourself, kike.

He paid to be on it, he exchanged his private property to the owner of the plane in exchange for a ride. The owner decided to take his money and throw him off the plane. The Airline stole his private property not the other way around.

So stores should be able to take items back after you buy it then, correct?

The man would be justly compensated for having his trip be reneged upon.
You're comparing a box of cereal to a sophisticated aircraft. The aircraft is private property and admittance can be revoked for whatever reason.

I still don't get why this situation happened at all. The flight was overbooked, he was sitting in a seat, so why would anyone have to move? If the flight was overbooked they should have just stopped trying to board people after it was full and if you were last in line you didn't get a seat. That's what I don't get, they were removing this man so that another person could sit in that seat? For what purpose? They could have just given the person that was going to sit in that seat a $2000 voucher or something, or see if anyone on the plane would be willing to give up their seat for a $2000 voucher. Why would they remove one person so that another person could sit down instead?

Who do you think pulled him off the flight dumbass?

My understanding is that--

>He paid $800 for a ticket.
>United Airlines overbooked
>United then asked him to give his seat up and leave the plane
>he didn't want to
>United then physically removed [hehe] him

Was he in the wrong?

Well yeah, even if you buy a ticket you still need to leave private property if ordered to otherwise you're trespassing and they can reasonably 'self-help' remove you. BUT

Our gook friend could still take them to court for breach of contract for the $800 ticket and will probably get a bit more given United caused this whole fuck up.

So really imo United fucked themselves over; really bad publicity and may get sued. But he deserves it for flying United Airlines anyway.

A white person would have left when asked.

>admittance can be revoked for whatever reason
You're retarded.

The airline offered $400 and a free hotel, passenger Audra D. Bridges told the Louisville Courier-Journal. When no one volunteered, the offer was doubled to $800. When there were still no bites, the airline selected four passengers to leave the flight — including the man in the video and his wife.

they got desperate man

>He paid $800 for a ticket.
>United Airlines overbooked
>United then asked him to give his seat up and leave the plane
>he didn't want to
>United then physically removed [hehe] him

Was he in the wrong?

Well yeah, even if you buy a ticket you still need to leave private property if ordered to otherwise you're trespassing and they can reasonably 'self-help' remove you. BUT

Our gook friend could still take them to court for breach of contract for the $800 ticket and will probably get a bit more given United caused this whole fuck up.

So really imo United fucked themselves over; really bad publicity and may get sued. But he deserves it for flying United Airlines anyway.

They were removing paying passengers because there were United employees who wanted to fly home. So basically the customer comes second when you fly United

Well in that case I hope they go bankrupt.

I'm not the one who doesn't respect private property.
He's probably not going to get shit. You don't fuck around on American airplanes in this day and age.

That's just a part of his plan.

Thats how its supposed to work, they should have offered him enough credit to leave the plane. Keep sweetening the pot until he complies basically. But they were being cheap. I also wonder how they ended up on this guy? Probably because he was an adult male traveling alone. This would never happen to a women.

Give impotent retards power and they become tyrants. Especially when they think they've got a corporation and THE FUCKING RULES behind them. Most service jobs should be replaced with robots or tablets.

this

Life imitates art

Yes employees come first, if you leave them stranded in a city they won't be showing up for their next shift. A whole plane would be grounded then, not 4 passengers.

They didn't really overbook though, they were trying to fit their own employees on in the place of paying customers.

Imagine if you went to a restaurant and were required to pay in advance for your food. After you had ordered and paid you were informed that a member of the staff was hungry and would be eating your dinner instead of you. You could come back tomorrow to get the meal you paid for. If you didn't like it you would be beaten senseless and drug out of the restaurant.

No its the law, The owner of the property can revoke your right to be on it at any moment for any reason. If you refuse to leave its trespassing and he can, within reason, physically remove you

If you bought a ticket to be on the property you can sue for breach of contract but it still doesnt change the fact that you have to leave if told to, for whatever reason.

Was getting punched part of his plan?

Why do all asinine metaphors involve food?

Wait, a whole fucking plan of people were offered $800 and a free night in a hotel if they waited one more day and no-one took that shit?

Jesus christ.

Ah right. it's a seriously cuntish thing but they can legally require him to leave but they will be liable for breach of contract.

I bet that was a nice quiet respectful flight.

link to vid ?

IS THERE A LINK?

I MISSED IT FUCK

Kek I was about to post the same thing word for word.

>Disgusting (((client))) doesn't want to get off my private property
>Tell him he is violating the NAP and he gets a free coupon if he leaves
>He refuses citing some sort of (((law)))
>Order my privately owned security to aprehend him
>He's a doctor so he gets passive HP regen, my boys can rough him up for a bit
>Laugh as the other clients can't do shit, I already got their money and they would just get thrown off too

LITERALLY ANCAPBALL

I hope you are ironically ancap memeing. He paid for the ticket with the power of the free market and had the service he paid for taken from him by force

Calm down, Doctor! Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.

This is the most badass photo I have ever seen.

why would you do that when you have somewhere to be the next day. Like visiting your family

actual audio : i want fry on prane prease, no prease i want fry on prane ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the real question is, WHO took his seat?

>free
amerilards

youtube.com/watch?v=cfB28wQs8uQ

Normally the dude would get reimbursed for the flight by a good amount and will get bumped up to First class and put on the next flight out.

Because I fucking hate my family but I love money?

life imitates memes

twitter.com/Tyler_Bridges/status/851228695360663552

>So you came back to die with your city?

>united overbooks flights because people consistently don't show up
>one flight where they actually do
>begin picking people at random to kick off of flight, like the back of the ticket you purchase says they are allowed to/will do
>some random doctor decides that he doesn't want to leave
>tells staff to shove it
>united staff calls air marshals to deal with unruly passenger
>passenger refuses to comply w/ US Air Marshals
>talk shit, get hit
>autistic screeching intensifies

This whole thing is fucking retarded, unless you are a Dr. Strange-tier neurosurgeon just fucking have someone cover your shift while you cash in the $400 united offered to you to leave the flight. Instead you try to fuck w/ air marshals and get your shit kicked in

>Lease out private property and form contractual obligation to ferry men from point A to point B.
>Try to over optimize system and fuck up royally leading to an inability to fulfill contractual obligation.
>Hope shitty low cost plane vouchers with a host of restrictions being sold as "money" will appease the customers.
>It doesn't
>Resort to brute force to fix their retarded failure.
>Overuse force and cause serious injury

>IM IN CHARGE HERE

Kind of suspicious about that whole "he's a doctor" thing

I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about this on Sup Forums.

Americans really dont know what 'free' is do they

nobody knew who i was until i put on the mask

>go into shop
>buy sandwich
>cashier orders you to give sandwich back
>"wtf no I paid for this sandwich"
>police come in, beat the shit out of you and throw you onto the street

>apparently there is nothing wrong with the above scenario because you were on private property

I MADE A MISTAKE

they should have thought about that before they got greedy and took money off paying customers to overbook the plane.

Because the guy is black

>argument from analogy
>argument from food analogy

simply ebin

Because people have to follow the law despite their education level.

>literally just a quote from the movie and a picture of bane
>also using the trip "bane"
this is a good post

at least you can post

It's not asinine. This is how the legal system works. Laws and precedent is looked to see what can apply to a certain situation, and the rulings from those past decisions are able to affect the newly made decision. If there was a case where that exact situation happened, there's a good chance that the case will be cited in this ruling.

Yeah man, you better not be jaywalking

It's an industry wide practice, nothing unusual here. The gooks not getting off was the problem.

they want to make sure nobody flies united.

seriously, don't care how legal this is. fuck united

>some United fags had to get home to their faggy faggotry

If he was white and done by another white, what would you do or think?

Its not industrywide to violently remove paying customers from planes in my country burger. Maybe in America where the law allows businesses to get away with literally anything but realistically they took his money in agreement to fly him somewhere at a certain time and then willingly broke that agreement without his consent.

Fuck my sides

>there are corporate shills on Sup Forums

Yeah now would be a good time to short united stock

Oh look UAIDF is in this thread too

Does your boss know you use racist language?

>but realistically they took his money in agreement to fly him somewhere at a certain time and then willingly broke that agreement without his consent.

He consented when he bought his ticket with United - which required him to agree to comply w/ United's policy in situations such as this

He was also offered up to $800 in compensation for getting kicked off

800 United Airlines bux that expire in 3 months

AKA nothing

I don't care if he is a ricenigger we cannot defend corporate , especially airline BULLSHIT!! This isn't fucking Russia ? Wtf did he deserve this ?

are you literally fucking retarded

I think the issue here is why do we let computers dictate our lives? When civilized humans argue about a subject, they usually tend to find a peaceful compromise. The case nowadays is that the computer decides and its decisions are implemented manu militari. To what degree are we increasingly living in, and how far is our behavior constrained by, a computer-controlled dictatorship? the doctor presents us with some interesting questions...

He's a doctor, he has shit to do. He could hae gotten his ticket from another airliner, but he chose then so they should have pulled through.

This was their problem, not his.

Besides, this doctor will lose more than $800 by not being there Monday.

They were completely in the wrong.

Because hes a shitskin?