WTF! I only tried anal like 5 times and now I have to wipe my ass 10 times a day even if I'm not taking a shit

WTF! I only tried anal like 5 times and now I have to wipe my ass 10 times a day even if I'm not taking a shit.
What can I do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/93zwSbArua/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry wrong board, how do I deltrese?

Just keep a buttplug in when you're not using it

kys

I don't have one, I'm not a degenerate.
Also I imagine it would leak on the sides anyways

stop ass ramming and your asshole will go back to normal

considered to kys?

It's been like this for 6 months though

I am virgin and have to do this too
dw it is pain of being human

oh. i dont know then.

how old are you?
are you fat?

FAGGOTS BTFO

Did tyrone and jamal go too harsh on you felix ?

its not about that , my ass gets really sweaty and the already dry shit inside my ass gets melted by the heat of my sweat so i have to wipe alot , but i don't because wiping is for degenerates

ugh!

the solution is to shave your asshole or just soak it in apple vinegar like i do

You should eat a lot of sperm. Sperm coagulates when it comes in contact with liquid so a good amount of it will block your anus until you really need to squeeze

If this is true and since your a Swede I believe you...your sphincter muscles have become stretched and require a doctor visit. This happens from inserting large objects into your rectum multiple, multiple times so 10 times is a lie unless it was a road cone or something of that nature.
t.medfag

this fucking thread holy shit

>shave your asshole
already do this
>apple vinegar
Seriously though, I've noticed that everytime i go into the toilet after one of the arabs at work take a shit it always smells really different and not as bad. Is it something in your culture to have fresh shits?

Who is that guy ? he looks kinda cute , would love to stick my dick up his nosehole

"just the daily dose"

we make sure to not leave any smell because we hate humiliation ,also we unironically use olive oil on our assholes after showers , for the apple vinegar though , only i use it , its very effective but i think im the only one doing it , it burns a little but it gets all the shit and smell away

Are you Swede?

That goes without saying given his degeneracy

You can definately tell if someone just used some air-fresher stuff, arab shit is way different.
You should teach other countries this

You could spam Sup Forums with your faggot problems. Also sage for being a newfag.

>im not a degenerate
>i only tried anal like 5 times

i thought you said you posted in the wrong board
just fuckoff to Sup Forums and stop bumping this

that does not apply hear , when i go to bathroom after co-workers it smells much worse than shit , i usually just puke and leave , most of the time shitting my pants

instagram.com/p/93zwSbArua/?hl=en

Degenerate.

Quality thread!
Are you male or female?

not enough fiber in your diet

god already punishing you

>trying to get rid of degenerate whores out of your life and also reduce their influence in society
>not a good thing
no u

How the fuck is this political?

OP is a swede. That should explain it right there.

looool looooool

I started getting this in my thirties and I've never been ass blasted.I fart a lot more than I used to too.

This is not politics, faggot.

you male or female?

>Sweden
take a wild guess.

Getting fucked in the ass until the damage is beyond repair is literally politics. Its probably the dictionary definition of politics

Sup Forums is dead

That's Mike Pence, the Vice President of the United States.

H-Hey Jordan... I-I've been craving some Jordan ass lately... C-Can I ?

Watch a gunno doo poo poo poo poo?

That's pretty hot.

But in real life its a short, ugly, hairy arab male, and not a tall, qt dominatrix.

stop being a faggot

Just bought a buttplug today, hope it fits! c:

Why arn't you back in Sup Forums?

Wait
What's the actual purpose of buttplugs?

Holy shit why do we have to have such a pathetic neighbor

Oh shit I was gonna turn gay today but read this no dick in my ass no siree bob! Vag all the way!

>I'm a non-binary yankee faggot homo with aids
>Still I think I'm cool enough to judge and mock other people

fuck off burger-Goy

what do we have here... a pig from israshit in Sup Forums, interesting

(you) for creativity, Sven.

>sweden
AHHHAHAHAHA

ice your pooper
causes tight butthole
also just take it down your throat for 4-6 weeks until you can stop the leakage
if problem persists, buy some tampons

nice ama bro. not the best style or topic, but it's funny enough

You enjoy this dont you svensson?

post pics, pontus

Eat more fiber also stop getting fucked in the ass, lick that dick up and down since your clearly a fag.

>letting girls push you to the point you prefer to be a homo
BETA FAGGOT.

ITT: Sven begs Ahmed to let him smell, lather himself in, and eat his delicious turds

SWEDEN
YES

pout all the time, it automatically makes your ring tighten,

this is why fags look faggy,