Buchanan on Syria: McCain, Graham, Rubio Are Not Going to Get ‘the War They Want’

So I think the war party is going to be frustrated because I cannot believe that Donald Trump on second thought is going to plunge us into Syria, which he told us again and again and again would be an act of folly — that our enemy is ISIS and our enemy is al-Qaeda and that we should finish them off,” he added. “Then we’re necessarily going to have to work with the folks who did most of the heavy lifting in finishing them off.”
breitbart.com/video/2017/04/10/buchanan-on-syria-mccain-graham-rubio-are-not-going-to-get-the-war-they-want/

Was it all stage for North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the controlled agents personally want is irrelevant.

youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8

What did he mean by this. Also, who's Buchanan?

I hope we have a quick, but absolutely fucking brutal war, not having one is what made Vietnam a shit show. We need daily carpet bombing raids of napalm that stretch miles and comb the land, we need mustard gas, we need anything short of a nuke. The enemy and any other pussy around that area would surrender on sight of any man in an uniform, the war would be over in less than 5 years... It's basically what happened in WW2, it was so brutal it ended quickly and made everyone involved not want another war for a good while.

>Captcha
Kek, also we need more helicopters blasting rock music out of them. We need an iconic war.

Somebody needed to drone strike that little get together.

Buchanan is wishing for the Trump that ran in 2016, same as me. There's a possibility Trump will redeem himself. It just seems unlikely. If Trump redeems himself I will be happy to support him again, but an end to interventionism is one of the three reasons I supported him at all.

>wall
>deport
>no more nation-building
why is it so fucking hard

He's building the wall, he's deporting people, and nothing has changed in Syria.

The bombing of the empty airfield was just a message to Assad, China, Russia, and North Korea that Trump isn't to be fucked with.

>The strike was a message to Bashar al-Assad that your multiple violations of your agreements at the UN, your agreements under the chemical weapons charter back in 2013, that those would not go without a response in the future. And we are asking Russia to fulfill its commitment, and we are asking and calling on Bashar al-Assad to cease the use of these weapons. Other than that, there is no change to our military posture.” -- Secretary Tillerson on ABC This Week

Based Pat

Shills and the chicken little faggots BTFO

>The bombing of the empty airfield was just a message to Assad, China, Russia, and North Korea that Trump isn't to be fucked with.
I hope this is true but I never expected him to bomb Syria in the first place so you'll just have to forgive my skepticism.

If we don't have "boots on the ground" or demand "regime change" in two years, great. But as of today I'm going to wait and see.

Trump has done nothing wrong.

Attacking one air isn't nation building you dumb faggot.

Trump never promised retarded Isolationism, he promised "Peace through Strength" and no Nation Building. Exactly what he has done.

>Trump has done nothing wrong.
He bombed a sovereign nation without provocation. I consider that wrong.

Oh noes!

I don't agree with the bombing, but I understand the show of strength, especially with Democrats crying about muh Russian conspiracy and North Korea being retards right now.

Everything is pointing towards it being an isolated incident. There's no reason to abandon ship, as the shills are suggesting.

>Everything is pointing towards it being an isolated incident. There's no reason to abandon ship, as the shills are suggesting.
Everything pointed to it not happening. Now everything points to it being an isolated incident. This is a step in the wrong direction entirely. You want me to set it aside, I will not.

If you're giving up because of an imaginary war in Syria, then you never supported him in the first place.

Rational people support candidates based on issues, not because they have a man-crush on them.

Why can't I be a fair-weather supporter if he's a fair-weather President? Feel free to think whatever you want.

I was willing to wait and see but then my last email from the Trump camp put the Syrian strike at the top of the email. I unsubscribed right then. It doesn't matter if he says all the right things anymore. He's the President now. It matters what he actually does. What he actually did was fucking trash and I'm not going to exhibit post-purchase rationalization to support it. If this ends up being some amazing 12D chinese checkers play then great, I'm the idiot and Trump is the genius and you were always the True Believer.

I'm Buchanan-Canon now!

>Jews and Israel are not the threat
dropped

Another garbage talker cashing in a few shekels with goofy conspiracy theories of the current year.

Trump-IDF KYS

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

>posting a leftypol smuggie

Thanks for Sharing the Blue©

Perhaps some more effort should be expended defending your own country.

You don't know who Buchanan is? Jesus Christ you retard

instead of using our military to kill shitskins over seas. Why cant we use them to clean them up here? The violence of the ones I live around is more a danger than Assad gassing people which I think didnt even happen

DEATH TO AMERICA

>who's Buchanan

The best President you never had.

DEATH TO ARYANS