How will international Jewry react to the debunking of the Holocaust myth?

I think humanity is at a turning point where we have such easy access to information due to the internet that soon Holocaust revisionism will become a widespread belief. More and more people are tuning out of television and mainstream media and accessing the internet independently, to the effect that soon Holocaust denial will not just be a belief of basement dwelling misfits from Sup Forums. There is such an overwhelming forensic case against the official Holocaust claims that anyone who is exposed to this information, even in brief, will be turned IMO.

International Jewry will be forced to act: do they finally renounce the 6 million theory and accept that the majority of deaths were caused by unintentional starvation and disease, or do they double down and begin to clamp down on the internet, closing down websites that offer revisionist information and criminalizing access to such websites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
pastebin.com/7wfQE5mD
pastebin.com/Rbcx3psi
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>debunking
gl hf

cry "antisemitism" until the opposition gives up

Somehow narcissisticly play the victim like they always do.

>Y-ou were still mean to us goy
>W-we woulden't have to lie if just did waht we wanted
>I-it's your fault we lied

>Ignore the hlodomour and Palistine genocide. We're the real victims in all of this trust me; I'm honest (Jews think that by mentioning honestly it lowers your guard to their dishonestly)

Holocaust happened you numb minded baffoon.
The real question is weather or not there is an international Jewish conspiracy. The Germans went far overboard in any case. But was there some truth to their 'kampf'?

try, i dont care.

"Negationism and revisionism" are already illegal in France, does that answer your question ?

Has already been done like 6 million times. Doesn't take long now for the truth to come out and boy what kind of trouble you're in then.

It's a losing battle DESU

>double down and begin to clamp down on the internet

They will definitely clamp down like they always do, directly or indirectly.

Daily reminder that holocaust is, by far, the best substantiated genocide in history, and the only people who deny it do it because of preconceived views on jews.

Here are some things that deniers will never address:

>1- If the jews weren't killed, where are they now?

>2- Posen speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
Deniers will just prance around the word ausrottung, and claim that the speeches are fake without substantiating

>3- Jäger report
A report written in December 1941 by SS commander Karl JägerWikipedia's W.svg, describing the killing of 137,346 people (mostly Jews) in the Baltic states.

>4- Korherr report
Written in March 1943, by Dr. Richard Korherr of the SS. Describes that 2.5 million European Jews have been "evacuated" to "special treatment" and estimates that European Jewish population had declined by 1.5 million by emigration, uprisings and harsh living conditions in ghettos and camps, totalling a decline of 4 million European Jews

Feel free to ask pertinent questions ;)
>inb4 stormnigger spams infographs and pictures

It is legal and a felony crime to cast any doubt on the holocaust in the EU and Russia.

In the EU it carries a minimum sentence of 2 years in federal prison.

Did you think the jews were lazy? They work around to clock to destroy our beautiful planet.

I was speaking more in the context of the Anglosphere. Continental Europe is already full 1984 thanks to Jewish hysteria.

>It is legal and a felony crime to cast any doubt on the holocaust in the EU
Wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Explain me why did Spain withdrew it's holocaust denial laws.
Explain me why only the jewish legislation against Holocaust denial mentions "jews"

EU does not have "laws" lol.

>Did you think the jews were lazy?
Explain me why nations with large jewish populations and a strong jewish lobby like USA do not have similar laws

Census figures are not in agreement with the 6 million claim.

Ok Sup Forums convince me that the Holocaust did not happen
Im usually pretty open minded when it comes to new ideas but this I cant get my head around.

Prove that it did.

They already are doing it...make holocaust denial a crime. There done. Nothing to debate here goy. Move along or go to jail.

So you have one vague recording as "evidence" of the holocaust? How about actual forensic evidence like the ovens all of these eye witnesses describe?

>do they finally renounce the 6 million theory and accept that the majority of deaths were caused by unintentional starvation and disease
If I don't care if they were gassed or worked to death neither do normies. The Jewry doesn't have to renounce shit.

From your link:
>Holocaust denial, the denial of the systematic genocidal killing of millions of ethnic groups in Europe by Nazi Germany in the 1930s and 1940s, is illegal in 14 European countries.

The EU has an enforced constitution for its members. The EU forces laws on countries. The USA doesn't need anti-Holocaust laws because Jews control the media, the schools, the money printing and the government. Questioning the holocaust is tantamount to committing suicide for a public figure.

Outside the U.S. they'll continue getting getting laws passed to say that denying the Holocaust is illegal. The problem they'll run into is the U.S..Claims will become more and more outrageous as WWII fades further into the past. There are undeniable truths. The Germans kept meticulous records which were used at Nuremberg. Jews were gathered into camps. Jews died, whether from starvation, disease or active murder. The problem for the Jews is that the actual number of Jewish deaths in the camps was about 270,000. Compare that to the literal tens of millions killed by Communism in the 20th century, and Hitler starts looking like an underachiever compared to Stalin, Mao, or even Pol Pot. So the Jews have "studies" coming out "showing" that maybe 50 million were killed by the Nazis, Goyim. Jews also unironically use terms like "third generation Holocaust survivor,' as if to imply the victim hood of surviving a terrible tragedy can be passed down through the generations. And people are starting to get heartily sick of it. We're seventy years on and the last camp survivors are dying out. They'll clamp down, because Jews believe so strongly that they are besieged on all sides. The Jews look for enemies, and when they see a people they think might turn on them in the future, they begin treating them as an enemy. And when the Goyim finally gets sick of it and strikes back, the Jew cries out "I was right all along!" Her in the U.S. they'll overplay their hand. Because, historically, they always do. There's a reason they've been thrown out of so many countries.

Israel is using chemicals against Palestinians, has been for years. Israel has 200 illegal nuclear missiles. Do we bomb Israel? How long did it take the west to condemn and attack Assad for an ALLEGED chemical attack that was proven false within minutes and makes no sense to begin with since he was already winning the war?

Seriously, explain to me why Assad, who was crushing ISIS, would choose to use chemical weaponry against 70 civilians? We've seen ISIS's cruelty. ISIS praises the bombing of Assad's airbase and applauds the USA's plans to restrict Assad's air capabilities.

It's like ISIS had everything to gain and Assad had everything to lose in this chemical attack. Huh, really boggles the mind.

They are struggling to defend their current position of banning all dissenting thought on the Holosmokes.

Lurk moar, you insufferable nufaggot.

Uninformed condescending nufags are the worst form of cancer on this board.

Mein Kampf was written by a Jew, not Hitler.

hello, its me again
eh fuck, posting it again because someone has to

>Pastebins
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>In 10 seconds
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
>In 20 seconds
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
>Eric Hunt: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
>David Cole
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
>David Irving
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
>Steven Anderson
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
>The Haavara Agreement
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
>The 6 million
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

卐 - PASTEBINS
--------------
>Redpills of Zion
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
>The Jews
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
>The Truth of Races
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
>Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
>Negroid facts
pastebin.com/7wfQE5mD
>Hitler was not a Jew
pastebin.com/Rbcx3psi
>Christianity is not Jewish
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

I'd bomb Trump's home for him bombing SAA, the heroes of middle east regardless of the whole gas business. I don't even care if Assad burns down all the bakeries and gasses all the beautiful babies.

But that is beside the point. I also don't care if the kikes were systematically gassed or systematically worked to death.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

>Posen speech
>vague

Here is a transcription:
>I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The Jewish people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it, hah, a small matter.' And then they turn up, the upstanding 80 million Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. They say the others are all swines, but this particular one is a splendid Jew. But none has observed it, endured it. Most of you here know what it means when 100 corpses lie next to each other, when there are 500 or when there are 1,000. To have endured this and at the same time to have remained a decent person — with exceptions due to human weaknesses — has made us tough, and is a glorious chapter that has not and will not be spoken of. Because we know how difficult it would be for us if we still had Jews as secret saboteurs, agitators and rabble-rousers in every city, what with the bombings, with the burden and with the hardships of the war.
>I ask of you that that which I say to you in this circle be really only heard and not ever discussed. We were faced with the question: what about the women and children? – I decided to find a clear solution to this problem too. I did not consider myself justified to exterminate the men – in other words, to kill them or have them killed and allow the avengers of our sons and grandsons in the form of their children to grow up. The difficult decision had to be made to have this people disappear from the earth. For the organisation which had to execute this task, it was the most difficult which we had ever had. [...] I felt obliged to you, as the most superior dignitary, as the most superior dignitary of the party, this political order, this political instrument of the Führer, to also speak about this question quite openly and to say how it has been.

Demonstrably false.

nice digits, but I have one more 0 than you, thus my arguments against holohoax are automatically superior without resorting to logic

Of course they will double down.

>How will international Jewry react to the debunking of the Holocaust myth?

Germans would be the most angry to learn the truth, of course.

Look what was happening in Germany at the time when that Red Cross report that stated that only hundreds of thousands died in concentration camps was no longer declared classified.
Germany was being filled with muslim migrants and the crazy communist witch who allowed it to happen, Merkel, was encouraged install full scale media censorship to curb "hate speech".
Perfect timing, right?