Lets fucking sort this out,once and for all

Lets fucking sort this out,once and for all.
I will ask you personal question,and for Gods sake,this is anonimous board,BE HONEST.
Take for example this trap.Now,you get a chance to fuck her(or if you prefer,him),nobody will ever find out,and you will never see eachother again.

Would you do it?

No. It goes in the oven.

yes he's a kiwi right?

yes banging traps is not gay

No
Why do Sup Forums tards believe everybody is secretly gay?

>implying you'd know she's trans if you didn't know beforehand

Douse it in gasoline and kill it with fire.

Looks like a dude I know, just with makeup and a wig on. No thanks.

Fpbp

No, traps are gay

no

will strangle it with collor, and bury the body after

i met theryn before at a SFL conference

way too tall and voice is dead giveaway

also manly figure

passable face in some angles tho

Yes but.
Passable enough for me but it does come down to the aesthetics of the dick.
Rather it not be a onetime thing if the dick is good I'd rather see each other again.
And treat her like a real girl.
Then hopefully have the wife I always wanted.
She better keep the dick though.

how tall?

No, that's degenerate.

Taller than me, and I'm 6'

South African

No, it's ugly.

that's too gay even for me.
dick on a trap is like a flaw that I'm willing to go along with to get the thing I like,which is the feminine side of her.

No. I would be willing to pay money to not have to fuck that

face is too manly for my tastes. i like my traps boyish and cute.

She makes me really hard but I dont like the idea of anal sex so nope. If she had a vagina I would do it desu.

No.

They sound the same

a passable tranny + surrogate mother for children is an ideal arrangement and superior to just a normal woman, prove me wrong

if it has a dick, its gonna make me sick.
sage

Traps are gay

Passable traps are only passable because of caked on makeup and the right camera angles.
>not sure if oven or bog

If it genuinely looks like a girl, unlike the monster in OP, then I might fug. But I would still prefer a world where traps don't exit.

No. He's a man I'd rape him.

mike?

honestly yes

see i click on Sup Forums, it's working, there is no reason for you fuckers to taint Sup Forums

Once you fuck another man's ass you are officially gay. A blow job from a trap may be acceptable depending on the attractiveness of said trap.

There is lots of pretty actual woman out
there why have sex with a man's butt?
I'd rather die than be anywhere around
another mans smelly arse hole.

Who wouldn't? Fags that's who

Nope.

No. That's a dude. It was interesting, as I had seen his picture, and thought 'boy, they could fool you'. Then I saw a profile shot when him and Lauren Southern did their make up video, and heard him talk, and, well, they can't be fooling anyone.

the truth

If nobody else finds out then its not gay

no. Its gay, it doesnt matter if anyone finds out or not. If you want to have sex with someone of the sme sex, you are a fag.

Nah

NO
Its not a woman
why i´ll have fuck a dude thats looks like a woman is disgusting

he was born with a cock and hairy balls just like you and me so NO you fucking faggot.

Are men that desperate nowadays that they have to resort to fucking other men because they cannot get a real woman ?

Nigga please there are plenty of 'real' women who look more manly than some trannys. Fucking those is gay

Look at that face, you know that's a tranny just at a glance.

>this 100%

>but some men look more like women than actual women do.

It doesnt change the fact that you're a faggot. "nigga"

>asking normal people if they are secretly mentally disturbed faggots and expecting different results

Who here says anything about being desperate?
It is of no interest to me if you haev fucked 100 Victoria Secret models,or if you're a virgin.
My question is simple,if you had a chance,would you fuck a trap.
You would not.
Cool.
Now fuck off.

>nobody will ever find out
you can hide it from the world but he'll know

and he will be disappointed, even if it's with Theryn

Shemales are disgusting. I'd rather just have sex with a man.

fucking the ugliest woman in the world wont make you gay you huge homo, you are looking for excuses to fuck other ment.

The only good outcome.
traps will eventually lead to a huge feminism backlash because traps will start taking up all of the ugly womens desperation dick.

have you ever seen a trap IRL? all their masculine features become more noticeable.

e.g theirs dicks

>have you ever seen a trap IRL?
no

fpbp

I envy you.

here's my question why would you even consider fucking a trap ? If you can get girls I fail to imagine a situation where a man would rather fuck a tranny. where's the appeal ? my only logical explanation would be that you are desperate and a tranny wants to fuck you, in that case I could understand.

Clearly a dude that no heterosexual would fuck. The hands and shoulders give it away everytime and no, transhits will never be of the opposite gender. Back to tumblr with you, cuckboy!

you can see their big hands, all the veins in their arms and a masculine neck.

they lack of all those details that make the woman body the most beautiful thing in nature.

do you guys even realize that there are other boards?

This. They are nothing more than a bunch of degenerates.