InfoWars calls out Trump

1. The Russians briefed the United States on the proposed target. This is a process that started more than two months ago. There is a dedicated phone line that is being used to coordinate and deconflict (i.e., prevent US and Russian air assets from shooting at each other) the upcoming operation.

2. The United States was fully briefed on the fact that there was a target in Idlib that the Russians believes was a weapons/explosives depot for Islamic rebels.

3. The Syrian Air Force hit the target with conventional weapons. All involved expected to see a massive secondary explosion. That did not happen. Instead, smoke, chemical smoke, began billowing from the site. It turns out that the Islamic rebels used that site to store chemicals, not sarin, that were deadly. The chemicals included organic phosphates and chlorine and they followed the wind and killed civilians.

4. There was a strong wind blowing that day and the cloud was driven to a nearby village and caused casualties.

5. We know it was not sarin. How? Very simple. The so-called “first responders” handled the victims without gloves. If this had been sarin they would have died. Sarin on the skin will kill you. How do I know? I went through “Live Agent” training at Fort McClellan in Alabama.

infowars.com/donald-trump-is-an-international-law-breaker/

Fascinating stuff, folks!

Other urls found in this thread:

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/sarin#section=Absorption-Distribution-and-Excretion
reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE98F0ED20130916
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/justin-trudeau-russia-syria/article34649994/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-officials-tell-russia-to-drop-its-support-for-syrias-assad/2017/04/09/c179d3ba-4713-440b-8192-a2838019554d_story.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/09/middleeast/syria-missile-strike-chemical-attack-aftermath/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

InforWars confirmed controlled opposion, who knew!

wtf I hate white people now!

all those guys called them out

>If this had been sarin they would have died. Sarin on the skin will kill you. How do I know? I went through “Live Agent” training at Fort McClellan in Alabama.
First, some of the first responders did die, perhaps not the medically trained ones, but the folks rushing in to help the fallen. 2nd, Sarin dissipates quickly in its gas form. There is no evidence that liquid chemical agents existed at the site of the attack, ust as a gas. 3rd, bombing a site with organophosphates would likely render them inert, as they are chemically fragile and inactivated by heat.

Hue hue BR poster is retarded.

I'm glad they called him out. No more foreign wars.

Though it's not really AJ it's a "high level inside source" posting under a pseudonym.

I was at McClellan. You know the ground water is full of agent Orange and Anniston is the most toxic town in America? No one gives a fuck about my symptoms and the VA in NY is full of shitskin Arab doctors who want us all dead. So why are Arabs half way around the world more than us chemically poisoned veterans?

wtf I hate everything now

>Russian disinfo propaganda fake news shit site calls out Trump

KLUMPF is finished after this. Jeb Bush has the nomination in the bag.

>5. We know it was not sarin. How? Very simple. The so-called “first responders” handled the victims without gloves. If this had been sarin they would have died. Sarin on the skin will kill you. How do I know? I went through “Live Agent” training at Fort McClellan in Alabama.
You can wash sarin off of people.

you poor blinded fools

sarin is a liquid with a boiling point of slightly above 100°C and modest vapor pressure.

The chance of an explosion rendering organophosphates "inert" is ridiculously slim. Explosives are usually used to deploy them as aerosol. Even with a direct hit of a 250kg or larger bomb this would not guarantee destruction. Not to mention that bombs deal most of their damage via shockwave and shrapnel, not the explosion itself. If sarin was released at the scene according to the russian version it was most likely because whatever it was stored in got ruptured, not because of a direct hit.

>The so-called “first responders” handled the victims without gloves

Where's the proof that the first responders knew it was Sarin?

>infowars
lmao

There going to eventually have to call out Israel or if not, built a shadier hamster-wheel of excuses for Israel than they already have. I think with this Syria stuff they really were surprised this time.

sure. And then you can watch them die because if they got that shit on their skin they're done for, even if you happen to have atropin at hand. The LD50 is somewhere at ~30mg/kg of body weight.

The guy in the sarin attack has different cheeks, and the white helmets have displayed multiple times that they don't know what to actually do to help people in the situations they fabricate, so there's no way they'd know you're supposed to cut the clothes off of victims of sarin gas.

Yea the chemical troops there were useless nerds at McClellan l.p. is likely a douchbag but doesn't mean he is wrong. I was a chem equip tech but civilians did my job so the put me in the engineer company and I dug ditches for 2 years. They had leaky chem weapons in bunkers going right into the aquifer, that's besides the chemical agents Monsanto flushed down the toilet. There is a bill in Congress to get us monitored but it not moving forward

SHILL HE COULD TOTALLY BE SLIGHTLY DYING OF SARIN LATER AFTER HELPING THE PEOPLE OMG PUNTIN SHILLS SHARIA BLUE ALLAH AKBAR MAGA 5D CHESS

AJ works for trump
If trump doesn't want to be neoconned into blowing up syria, he will attack an airbase, after a warning, setting himself up for being impeached in the process doing the neo-cons bidding
get AJ and everybody else (except the neocons) to hate trump for it.
now he can say he doesn't want to play the neo-cons game anymore and tell McMasters to take his 150k troops needed and go fuck himself.
only time will tell what will happen next.

/R/DONALD CUNTS BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

But Sarin is almost never stored as Sarin. It is stored as precursers because sarin is unstable (and ridiculously dangerous)

Also, there might be some better info about the attack if Syria/Russia had not gone back and bombed the area included the hospital that treated most of the victims. Why would they do this if they had good reason to prove to the world that they were not the ones behind the use of the chemicals weapons?

Btw, thats like 3 grams of sarin for a lethal dose for 50% of the folks exposed. I dont know if your info is correct here, but 3 grams of Sarin is kinda of a shit ton to get on your skin. Thatd be like dipping your hand in a pool of sarin

dont they always have to wear gloves ?
why havend they ? maybe because they know , the "victems" are alright and have nothing ?

Alex Jones off the TrumpTrain?

>Sarin on the skin will kill you. How do I know? I went through “Live Agent” training at Fort McClellan in Alabama.

Dose makes the poison as always. Of course they would train guys to wear full protective suits when dealing with Sarin. It is dangerous and you don't want your soldiers to take any stupid risks.

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/sarin#section=Absorption-Distribution-and-Excretion

A small amount (3.21 mg) of liquid sarin was applied to the skin of six subjects, and about 98% of it was recovered in the air. The tendency of sarin to evaporate rather than to penetrate skin was noted in a later, more extensive study.
Marrs TC, Maynard, RL, Sidell FR, eds; Chemical Warfare Agents. Toxicology and Treatment 2nd ed. p.225 (2007)

>infowars is jewish
we knew that when alex jones went against pizza gate.

>InfoWars
Don't care if they are praising him or calling him out, they are trash and fake news.

What about the argument, they just didnt have the training and preparation so they responded with improper gear but didnt die because they were outside the window of volatility

Yeah, theres only one fat dude with short hair in all of syria. Seems legit

>>they don't know what to actually do to help people in the situations they fabricate

Unless the level of Sarin present wasn't enough to immediately kill everyone as the "traces of sarin" report suggests.

I am surprised there are any left at all. But you know, Stockholm syndrome is not only for Swedish cucks.

They literally have videos where they "rescue" a kid "trapped" under rubble, slap a bandage on his head, and call it a day.

slow and steady, my friend.

Trips of truth. They might start to say a thing or two, but I dont think they will ever fully call out isreal. If they do infowars will be shut down.

Arrest him then, tough guy.

thx bro, you made my day

Okay, so far people who are against war with Syria are patriots and people who care about fixing America, white pro-war side has neocons, MSM, terrorists and islamic mercenaries. Which side is bad, I wonder? I'm sure Trump cultists are finding a way to act like this is ok. Not okay when Obama does it, okay when Trump does.

IS THIS THE END FOR THE_DONALD FAGS????

We're slowly finding out who's owned by Russia. This nice. The screeching has begun.

>white
I wish, while*

So Trump will now:

1. Publicly admit he was fed bad Intel.

2. Use this to justify a purge of the Intel community.

3. Publicly apologize to the Syrian government

4. Use this as justification to formally throw his support behind Assad.

>Thatd be like dipping your hand in a pool of sarin
I don 't know sarins density, but 3 grams of water is 3cc's

yes it is. Binary agents are something for heavily funded CW programs. Even the soviets and western nations stored it as sarin (or VX, Soman, Tabun, whatever you can think of) before they figured out how to properly synthesize stabilize and most of all deploy binary agents. Even the syrians didn't use binary agents for all their weapon systems, despite having a heavily funded CW program. It's ridiculous to assume that if the rebels had access to sarin it would be in binary form. It most certainly wouldn't.

the 30mm/kg is for transdermal contact. If you inhale the evaporated agent it goes down to like 0.1mg/kg. If you get the liquid agent on your skin its going to evaporate faster due to your body temperature being higher than the ambedient one.

It's Syria. The knowledge and competence isn't exactly at a very high level.

reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE98F0ED20130916

>2013
>British U.N. Ambassador Mark Lyall Grant said the rocket samples examined had a payload of 350 liters (92 gallons), which was 35 times the amount used in the Tokyo subway attack in 1995.
>"Mr Sellstrom confirmed that the quality of the sarin was superior both to that used in the Tokyo subway but also to that used by Iraq during the Iraq-Iran war," he told reporters.
Also In World News
>"This does not point to a cottage industry chemical," said Lyall Grant, taking a swipe at earlier comments by Churkin. Churkin said in July that a Moscow analysis found "cottage industry" quality sarin gas was used in an alleged March 19 attack, which he blamed on the rebels.

>Everyone on MY side is the good guy, everyone on THEIR side is an ebil meany!

Grow up

>Inforwars

We need to get mods to ban people who criticize Trump (aka shills) and ban anyone who is pro putin and pro assad just like r/the_Donald is doing

How do we get in contact with mods to make this happen?

Maybe 'dipping your hand in a pool of sarin' is an overstatement for a 3 g exposure....but I dont see how it would be possible to expose yourself to a 3 g by handling someone that was exposed to a gas, especially after that person was washed off with fire hose as all the videos show

Allahu akbar for you too, terrorist.

In this context that would be 3ccs spread across the skin

the people that bring up reddit the most are people that are from there

why don't you go back?

>b-but muh 64bit chess!

The ZOG always wins.

I hate Alex Jones with a passion but I have to give the man credit for consistency. At least his not a brainless Trump shill like the r/the_donald fags all over this board. Fucking sheeps.

Good. At least Jones has some integrity.

sup fellow #resisttrump poster, where do I find all the image macros we are using today?

wow bunch of fucking cucks that why i hate that facebook 2.0

Infowars is hedging their bet by saying this article was written by a high level anonymous source.

lel

I remember redditors on the_Donald changing flags to russian and spamming russian memes. Dudes are hopeless, bought into personality cult and are too emotionally invested to think rationally.

Still, we dont know yet if Trump went full neocon, did some quid pro quo, is bluffing or really trying some plans within plans. Though I have my doubts about 4d chess theory, lightly speaking.

he better do this or he will be known as yet another israel puppet

Alex is CIA disinformation using neurolinguistic programming. He mixes in a tad bit of truth (Syrian war is BS) but made up praise of Trump before and after it.

EVERYONE is against something like the TPP, it was dead before Trump took office because of that. So Alex praises Trump for "killing" the TPP (fake news) before Syria stuff and after it.

If you are at work or driving (attention focused elsewhere) you get positive vibes about "good Trump" mixed in with Syria and brainwash people into accepting the Syrian regime change.

>went against
Disinformation.
Refocused on actual pedophile shit that is provable.

>mfw Trump administration is doing false flag shootings at elementary schools now to take scrutiny off his Syria bombing false flag

> What were they saying? That they knew for sure it was Assad who used the gas?

Remember "He will not divide us" stuff?

Casual observation doesn't process second or third level meanings like negations ("not") so "he will not divide us" goes into the subconscious as "he will divide us."

This is what Alex is doing.

>Russia
Back to Sharia blue

Plz be tru

InfoWars is retarded RIDF shit

I will be visibly erect if this happens.

gee alex why aren't you pursuing pizzagate anymore??

>well research team: how do they feel about this?
>not good sir, not good at all! They are calling him a kike puppet!
>run a mildly critical story on him, that outta cull those chumps
>right away sir

Sure, I'll buy it.

Now for the 4d chess part:
>The media is singing Trump's praises
>Neocons are backing him now
>Hillary said "Yes, go do that... Good idea!"

The part everyone is missing:
1. Trump called Russia to warn them first
2. only 17 people were affected by the Tomahawking that the base got
3. No Russian assets were hit
4. Unloaded a cache of dated missiles in order to restock with newer tech (for use at a later time).

You guys need to wake up. Trump's support hasn't waned in the least, and at the very least, has grown to include the establishment pigs we detest. This was a win/win.

>just because he sold out doesn't mean you shouldn't still support him goys!
get necked kikeboy

>MUH 99D CHECKERS

wew lad. You're deluding yourself. Trump's a fucking idiot.

Seen the Spicer briefing? Word is out. Regime change. Useful idiots have been given their scripts too.

"Russia partly to blame for Syria attack, solution can’t include Assad: Trudeau"

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/justin-trudeau-russia-syria/article34649994/

You retarded shills can literally never offer an argument outside of insults

there are people i don't want to have onboard. Bill kristol, mccain, romney deserve nothing but a bullet to the back of the head

argument: he is a liar and a kike lover. there you have it kikeboy.

Part of his problem is that he's kind of on a knife edge. As a person he's not very likeable. With policies that were sane he got a pass. Now that he's reverting to the same foreign policies that his supporters voted against he could be in trouble.

Good comeback faggot, keep slurping that Arab jizz

where's the "4d chess" in this

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-officials-tell-russia-to-drop-its-support-for-syrias-assad/2017/04/09/c179d3ba-4713-440b-8192-a2838019554d_story.html
>Trump officials tell Russia to drop its support for Syria’s Assad
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/09/middleeast/syria-missile-strike-chemical-attack-aftermath/
>US envoy Nikki Haley says Syria regime change is inevitable

I'm not the retard who is ignoring everything and saying... It's a grand plan of a thousand dimensional chess.
>be selective in facts
>twisting reality to support PREEXISTING belief
>trust trump

Sorry chump. If you're deluding yourself, expect to get called out. Everything that guy said can be explained by Trump not wanting to fuck up and accidentally attack russia.
>100d chess my arse

>Trump does something out of ordinary
>Alt-right scum instantly turns on him
>Trump now knows who is to be trusted among his """""supporters"""""
The controlled opposition has been found out and now the shills are throwing a tantrum all over the place. Good job being duped once again, you dummies.

Happy to see that the balance in the universe is restored.
Alex And Molyneux already abandoned the ship of this leftie war monger.

You ShariaBleu folks are fast today. If you don't make critical thinking part of your strategy soon, the Sup Forumslacks here are going to start figuring you out.

>Trump is a Russian puppet
>Trump is trying to start WWIII with Russia

Which is it, cunts?

His policies have taken the mildest possible deviation from the most stringent, unforgiving interpretation of his platform that you could've imagined. The "safe zones" were literally being discussed as a proposal on his campaign trail before he was elected. The insane autism on show over a few bottle rockets is coming from uncritical tards who don't realise how they've been brainwashed into shilling against their own country's interests and sucking off foreigners, it's unreal

>literally never offer an argument outside of insults
>faggot, keep slurping that Arab jizz
australia would be proud

even CNN calls it an
>an extraordinary U-turn
idiot

notice how they only insult islam but never the jews.

Look, if you fell for the "support Assad" meme, that's your problem. It's all political posturing for a bigger game later on.

None of us live in Syria because we're not 3rd world material, but I'll tell you this:
That region will continue to be in conflict until the end of time, and there's nothing you can do about it. Calling the president of one country so that he can forewarn the dictator of another to get his folks off his air base isn't starting a war.

Will a regime change come? I don't give a fuck. Will Russian be going to war over losing a strategical foothold? Nope. Did China see what we did (regarding NK)? Yep. Does Trump know the rebels and ISIS are working together now? Indeed.

Just sit back, relax, and let the man be president for more than 4 months before you pass judgement.

>His policies have taken the mildest possible deviation

Right. He's gone from the Syrian people should decide for themselves about their government to 100% regime change along with all that implies. He spoke repeatedly about his approach during the campaign. This is a complete departure and a return to the neo-con trajectory that the United Staes of Goldman Sachs has been following for years now.

filtered

>trump admits he was wrong about anything
Your proposition has a non-starter.

one of the ground pillars of his campaigning platform was that he wasn't supposed to be another foreign interventionist that bush/obama/hillary. ousting assad is one of the worst things he could possibly do in the eyes of his voter base

oh look a fat male. very uncommon

>He's gone from the Syrian people should decide for themselves about their government to 100% regime change
How convenient that you've filtered right after making a pure bullshit claim, blow me shill fag

This.

>you're supposed to cut the clothes off of victims of sarin gas
why?