ITT we find out if Richard Spencer is controlled opposition or not

Anons should drop all evidence for either in favor of Richard or against him. Ill start out with some bits that makes him look suspicious of being controlled opposition. He was photographed with Barbara Bush. His supposed mentor is apparently is Jew Paul Gottfried. He had a pyramid scheme to lure naive neets into giving him exorbitant amounts of shekels that Radio Free Skyrim exposed. Hes tweeted that homosexuality should be tolerated. And he hangs out with Mike Enoch who was exposed as having a Jewish wife and being a Jew himself.

Now for the facts that mark him as sincere. He has been campaigning for white nationalism for years, it is misinformation to say that he came out of nowhere this past fall. He does not hold back when it comes to debating his opponents, he is very intelligent and is able to make leftists look idiotic. He has gotten Kevin MacDonald speak at his event NPI. And he speaks about the Jewish Question.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Steinem
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Richard with Paul Gottfried

don't fall for the ebin Dickie Spencer le alt right maymay

Kevin MacDonald at NPI

Dickie loves sodomites

he's been around since 2008 or earlier you idiot, how could he possibly be controlled opposition

I want this to be a real discussion on his legitimacy. Usually when hes brought up the discussion resorts to memes.

I already brought that up, but yes this is evidence that could be used against his legitimacy

already posted

he is coward, and wants to save the white race, but the rotting homosexual aids ridden carcass of it

anything less than death of all faggots, and total Aryan victory, is nothing worth fighting for

To defend him on that point he has said many times that he wants a European Empire. Not surprising if that is his dream.

what a pathetic Burger LARPer he is then, pan-Europeanism is fucking cancer, if he likes it so much he should move to EU

Don't know much about this guy, but the fact that he doesn't ever bother to defend himself, and preaches a kind of "pacifist white nationalism" is extremely odd.

Fuck off Shareblue.
>ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH YOU IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>TRS is controlled opposition
>Andrew Anglin is controlled opposition
>Weev is controlled opposition
>Jared Taylor is controlled opposition
>Ramzpaul is controlled opposition
>Richard Spencer is controlled opposition
>Fox News is controlled opposition
>Alex Jones is controlled opposition
>Infowars is controlled opposition
>PJW is controlled opposition and not just a huge annoying faggot
>Sam Hyde is controlled opposition
>Sean Hannity is controlled opposition
>Richard Spencer is controlled opposition
>Tucker Carlson is controlled opposition
Kill yourself

>He was photographed with Barbara Bush
Source on that?

Also, for what it's worth, he apparently mentored Stephen Miller a little bit too back at Duke.

It's better than what we've got going here, you fucking idiot. America is pan-worldism. Pan-europeanism would be a massive improvement. You just live in an all white country so you take it for granted.

He's an insider.
He's the joker to their Batman, but he's still DC.

We read mangas.

I actually like Richard Spencer. But many on here do not. Maybe its because they are civic nationalists, maybe they have other arguments. But I want this thread to discuss this topic.

He's trying to bring it mainstream. If Richard fights someone out in the street, the people with him will jump in too, and the newspapers next day read "NEO-NAZIS BRAWL IN THE STREET". That's just not the kind of press you want when your overall goal is essentially to get white people to wake up and have a collective consciousness.

I don't think you know how this place works. People don't defend things they like unless they REALLY REALLY REALLY love them. Most people including myself only attack things they hate.

The plan was use Dick Spencer to siphon off discontented right wingers from the Republican party in the wake of a Hillary victory.
Facts on the ground have changed, and NPI now gets about as much serious interest from the traditional as a third wheel on a bicycle.
Whether he is, technically, a controlled opposition is a moot point.
He is politically useless and should be discarded out of hand.

I like him too. He's very precise, very smooth, and very careful what he says as hated as ALL white people are thanks to (((Hollywood))) and people believing everything on TV. I could NEVER let SOMEONE ELSE decide what MY reality should and shouldn't be like liberals do.

>Pan-europeanism would be a massive improvement
no it isn't stupid burgerfat. Denmark for DANES. everyone else country for themselves. these subhuman swine wouldn't even be on this continent if not to this grand fairy tale of pan European authority

>America is pan-worldism
global jew empire with a desire to consume everything

Cant find the Bush pic at the moment. But if he mentored Miller thats a point for Richard.

I would be more concerned about his wife also in the picture.
She has a St Geroges ribbon on her purse, a symbol of modern Russian nationalism under Putin.

>Yet Kouprianova’s connections with the alt-right don’t end with her marriage to the movement’s most prominent face. If anything, Kouprianova may play an outsize role in the internationalization of Spencer’s movement—especially as it pertains to Russia, which Spencer views, bizarrely, as the “sole white power in the world.” In addition to her prominent Twitter persona—offering the types of ironic barbs in defense of Kremlin machinations familiar to anyone who’s recently dealt with high-level officials from Moscow—Kouprianova has devoted her efforts to translating the works of Russian political philosopher Alexander Dugin.

>If Dugin’s name is at all familiar, it’s likely due to his neo-fascist screeds, posited as geopolitical analysis, that have begun swirling international trends. As Spencer is to the alt-right, so, too, is Dugin to the modern incarnation of “Eurasianism,” a geopolitical theory positing Russia as the inheritor of “Eternal Rome” and one of the primary ideological bulwarks pushing the Kremlin to carve eastern Ukraine into the fanciful entity of “Novorossiya.” While much of Dugin’s influence on the Kremlin has been over-hyped, Dugin’s Foundations of Geopolitics remains assigned to every member of Russia’s General Staff Academy. And despite Kouprianova’s claims that “there is no evidence of communication between” Dugin and Putin, Charles Clover, in his masterful history of Eurasianism, noted that Putin and Dugin met a few months after the former ascended to the presidency. “Soon,” wrote Clover, “there were sponsors, contacts, and open doors” for Dugin.

His wife is the smoking gun, that Spencer is a Russian plant. Very anti-NATO and anti-Eastern Europe independence.

I mean, if Trump turns out to be a neo-con, can you really blame Spencer? I'm still with Trump, but if Trump continues down his current path....Gabbard at least seems genuine about this issue and/or not susceptible to (((family influences)))

Good point, the medias coverage of him should show us some truth in this matter.

Trump fucked up though

Would disagree on that. He might not have the sway the neocons do but I dare you to name a more prominent white nationalist.

>"I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism" -Richard Spencer
I agree with his point. He was debating a Jewish guy in the audience, and he was essentially saying "I get why you are interested in ZIonism...All that I want is a sort of Zionism for European peoples. I get why you want. I want it too, for my own people."

I say he's a fed. Back in the 90s, when people listened to the radio, every white nationalist talk radio host ended up an FBI informant so the feds could infiltrate right-wing militias. I don't think the goal has changed. As soon as Trump got elected, Spencer began gradually to countersignal him, culminating in outright opposition after this absolute nothing of a military strike in Syria, taking his faggot buddies in TRS along with him.

The fact that he's been spreading a white nationalist message for a long time isn't necessarily a point in his favor, by the way. The more well-established in circles someone is, the better an informant they'll make. They don't usually just plant someone in there to rise through the ranks. They find someone with a lot of influence or has familiarity with the nuts and bolts of an organization and then put pressure on them to work for them.

I also didn't know Mike Enoch was Jewish. I'd heard about the wife, but not him. Source?

He is politically unviable.
He exists outside the two party system, and has neither the wealth or power to challenge it or force it to accommodate him.
Whether he is legitimate or not is redundant question, like querying the legitimacy of a pipe wrench when the job at hand is hammering a nail.

I dare you to name a more prominent cub scout leader.

Yes, his articulation and his appearance definitely makes him a likeable person. Id assume someone who never heard of him before would find him agreeable whenever they first listen to him.

> controlled opposition
> Russian plant
Choose one

the Kike Enoch meme is funny bu he don't look Jewish to me, his ex wife is definitely full blown kike

Not enough evidence to claim hes a Russian shill. Only enough to assume his wife probably likes Dougins point of view.

WTF I love Stephen Miller now

>Enoch
He is not Jewish. But his ex-wife was. Just google Enoch jewish wife and you'll find plenty

>every white nationalist talk radio host ended up an FBI informant
How? Wouldn't you have to commit some sort of crime in order for them to flip you?

This is not true at all. He is able to influence a great number of people. Im not saying hes going to run for president in 2020.

He is a bitch. Probably bad for white people, bad vibrations and a bad image.
Doesn't seem righteous at all just petty

Well his wife is also an editor for Russia Insider, a Kremlin sponsored media outlet (an affiliate of RT).
Her twitter feed is also pretty telling.

I dont know, this seems all too similar to the Trump Russian narrative. What are some of her tweets that are telling to you?

> David Duke's tweet

>Irish intelligence

Double agents sometimes spend literal lifetimes worming their way into high positions of the opposition. 9 years is absolutely nothing in this game.

What is it that you see the guy accomplishing, exactly?
What is his purpose, what is his trajectory?

Who gives a fuck about this guy? I'd bet 500 bucks, right now, that he shills himself on here.

Spread the idea of white advocacy in America.

People have tried to do that for over 50 years, and no traction has been obtained.
How does he propose to turn things around?
What makes him different from the rest of the jokers on that losing scene?

You make anti-homosexuality pretty uncool by inflating its importance like that common filth loon. Get your priorities straight.

Before I go on, do you even care about white nationalism?

Common filth is a god

First of all there is no evindence of him being a shill, if you ask about proof you get
>What are you kidding me?
>Just look at him
>Well there is no evidence because reptilians designed him to be the perfect controlled opposition
>He didnt bash the gays he is a closet progressive
>He doesnt suck freemarket dick OMG he is a commie shill
And no evidence, while he is based as fuck. The shills apeal to far rights paranoia to discredit him and look at cripplechan, boy did they succed or what.

We got milo and mciness instead of hillarious guys like enoch or sven shilled here. It makes me so fucking mad.

Paul Gottfried isn't as well known on Sup Forums as he should be

>I watch fag shit all day but don't think im one heh heh, also im not white

We're on a mongolian frog swapping forum, how exactly am I supposed to prove my bonafides here?
Go on, argue for your man now.
If he's so strong, the propositions should speak for themselves.

I like Richard but Mike and Sven can go fuck themselves. Cripplechan did right by exposing those kikes.

I'd fuck Richard Spencer right in the ass.

The Trump-Russia narrative is semi true though.
But Trump himself has nothing to do with Russia, its the people he surrounded himself with.

Flynn did have a Russian connection, but he did it intentionally to piss off his former superiors who got him fired from DIA. He just took it too far and got burned. He was also pretty incompetent and had a bad temper.

You should read John Schindler for more, he predicted Flynn's debacle months before it happened.

>David Duke
>

>this guy who is bringing clean presentable white identity to the public is controlled opposition

lol

What did they do wrong you queer

The sacrifices he makes for us, what a hero

There's plenty of circumstantial evidence.
For one thing, you know the space is at least partly filled with agents or compromised people, so somebody has got to be a fake, now who could it be?
Might it not be the man who showed up with a wehrmacht haircut in an untimely fashion, the one whose supporters are giving the roman salute at just the wrong time?
This is prima facie evidence of suspicious goings on, friendo.

Fine, the difference is the changing demographics bringing out white group identity. And the internet is able to carry information at a completely different fashion than 50 years ago.

All I know is the only people who post him on here are ANTIFA fags who think he is some sort of far right cultural icon.

I am always wary of individuals who are supposedly in the right but get more promotion from the left.

I feel quite confident in saying that most of Sup Forums does not give a fuck about him.

I like Richard Spencer when he's on point. His old podcasts with Bowden are great, and his movie podcasts are top-tier as well.
Greg Johnson or Jorjani might be smarter, but Spencer does follow a similar philosophical trajectory as myself(conservative to libertarian to identitarian)

I've listened to a few podcasts were they say he is dangerous precisely because he is articulate, smart, handsome, and likable

Some of Trumps cabinet talking to Russian politicians is completely different to what CNN was claiming.

>anti-homosexuality pretty uncool
whats cool to you? these maggots, with their disturbing rates of child molestation and HIV?

faggots breed more faggots breed more leftist maggots, it's basic Algebra

How do you define white?

>faggots
>breed

Figure heads are always spooks. Pick a leader from any "movement" of the last 60 years and there's 100% chance he's on gov't payroll

>muh white nationalism is unobtainable, Im just going to take the black pill and let the Asian Hispanic master race conquer us.

Thanks for the appeal to my nonexistent paranoia you moron. I bet you still suck trump dick and consider him still a 4d chesssmaster

Another paranoia appeal.

they are born from being touched and raped as children, homos, and almost always by other homos

Either way he's a huge pussy for letting himself get sucker-punched twice and then running away, instead of standing his ground. Even in Europe if he punched back it would be considered self defense. And he's in the USA, with 2nd amendment and all that.

If he want's to bring back civic nationalism and strong society, he should start with himself.

His wife is a kike, and he pretended to be some huge anti Semite. I used to love that show and the betrayal was just unreal. Oh and if you honestly believe he divorced his wife youre a retard, she was on the show and read an anti seimitic poem

why are you pretending you know even the slightest bit about the history of white nationalism in this country?

Why do you think a bunch of drunken spergs in an audience doing a roman salute means its fake made up government subversion?

Why do you think white people actually leaving the basement to spread white identity is suspicious?

Do you think we can get white countries by posting memes on twitter?

Yeah I dont think Richard is the most intelligent among the known white nationalists but I do think he is the most likeable.

That wasn't drunken spergs, it was Mike ((Enoch)) and his bunch at that meeting, the same guy standing shoulder to shoulder with Dick the other day, just look at the images in this thread.
You can't seriously assail my knowledge when your own is so clearly lacking about the matter at hand.

This is the shill phrase.

>pretended

>created most popular white nationalist antisemetic podcast network in history

>instead of fucking off and letting the whole thing collapse he still does it and the listener base has recovered.

>his decision to do this has seen the creation of new shows and the return of old ones (fash the nation is coming back soon)

>IT WAS ALL JUST A JEWISH TRICK

How fucking retarded are you? Are you capable of even the most basic rational thought?

What difference does it make really? I dont listen the shoah for truth or life guidance. If you have any proof of him not divorcing his wife please post or is it just another paranoia bait.

This is a typical non white talking point. Im sorry you arent white.

not an argument

Not an argument

>In May 1975, Redstockings, a radical feminist group, published a report on the Vienna Youth Festival that Steinem and others had put together for the Independent Research Service.[91][92] Though she acknowledged having worked for the CIA-financed foundation in the late 1950s and early 1960s in interviews given to the New York Times and Washington Post in 1967 in the wake of the Ramparts magazine CIA exposures (nearly two years before Steinem attended her first Redstockings or feminist meeting), Steinem in 1975 denied any continuing involvement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Steinem

Agreed, Spencer isn't dumb though(he can be a bit of a sperg). As much as Sup Forums nuthugs Shapiro or Peterson, in a debate about white nationalism, Spencer could probably take both

At least you know all them tds maymays

Ooga booga bix nood muh dick spencer
You shitbird

My parents voted for Ted Cruz in the primaries.
>Mommy and Daddy are controlled opposition

He literally did though, even if you think attacking Syria was right less than half the missiles hit their target.

Paranoic shit. Im not a moron with constant paranoia, try that shit elsewhere, schlomo.

That's true but I don't think Spencer and his ilk condones that. If there is some kind of toleration of homosex, than it's the kind that keeps fags in line and not let them suck cock on CSD parades.

>Pick a leader from any "movement" of the last 60 years and there's 100% chance he's on gov't payroll
This.

Also it isn't a coincidence, that so called "white nationalists" like Spencer or David Duke sit quiet until before elections. And come election time they come out of the woodwork to "endorse" the current republican candidate just so that the media on democrat's payroll can smear him. The Klan and white nationalists are still working for the Democratic Party.

I believe he is genuine.
His motives are quite clear. Most of us went to the same public schools in the past 30 years or less and can relate to the obvious anti-white sentiment in education.
This translates to every other aspect of society, and is why there has been a growing reactionary movement against it.
White Nationalism will go mainstream so long as libs continue with their anti-white fuckery.

I guess those dnations was just too much to step away from. Also the wife being on the show has zero explanation unless she was in on it, which would make zero sense. How can you be okay with a major figurehead of our movement be married to a Jew?

You think that political figures trying to gain exposure on someones tide of popularity are CO? you are a paranoic moron, return to your trump dicksucking