Trump's Tax Plan Scrapped

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_TAXES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-09-08-36-18

>President Donald Trump has scrapped the tax plan he campaigned on and is going back to the drawing board in a search for Republican consensus behind legislation to overhaul the U.S. tax system.
>Investors are beginning to show some doubts that Trump can deliver. Stocks rallied after his election on the promise of lower taxes and fewer regulations, but the Dow Jones Industrial Average has dipped 1.2 percent over the past month as the path for health care and tax revisions has become muddied.

>Drumpf will have tax reform
Doesn't look like it cultists

i'm almost done with this jew.

>hosted.ap

the middle class can eat a turd

Source?

See, the Jews can be funny when they try.

no idea, but Israeli tv shows openly and routinely mock amerigoys and how easily manipulated they are.

>greatest ally

Honestly the sole reason I voted for him was his tax plan

If he raises my fucking taxes I'm done.

>Trump still crashing down

i hope he taxes the rothschilds, rockerfellers, and soros to canad

>having jews in your inner circle
Not surprised

fucking kike rats

Hahahahahahaha
>that a gander at this goy

Are you tired of winning, Sup Forums? Are you winning too much? Do you want to stop winning yet?

>cultists
>we started criticising him the moment he flipped

kys faggot

Any real source other than your cancer one?

LMAO PREPARE TO GET JEWED WHILE CORPORATIONS SUCK YOUR LIFE FORCE WHILE TAXPAYERS CONTINUE TO GIVE ISRAEL $30,000 FOR EVERY CITIZEN ANNUALLY

Why are burgers so fucking up their asses about their tax? They don't pay shit. In Belgium they have a fucking 50% income tax rate.

Why is 10% high? What the fucks wrong with you greedy fucks?

Personal income tax is unconstitutional

Congress won't vote to have less money to spend.
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>That 50% actually goes towards the standard of living for citizens like it's supposed to.
>Still getting screwed probably, but not as bad.

His tax plan sucked though

Across the board tax cuts still help the financial parasites the most

The best tax cuts would be ending social security and payroll taxes which disproportionately punish the working class

In belgium it all goes to rapefugees

90% of our tax dollars go to either Tyrone, Jose, or boomers

>backing out on EVERY promise

Wouldn't even be suprised if he backed out of the wall

Well yeah

Just like all our money goes to Israel

so many people think welfare through their employer is somehow better than welfare through the state
>"muh choices"