complain about minorities reproducing at a rate higher than whites

> complain about minorities reproducing at a rate higher than whites
> stringently against abortions which are disproportionately sought after by minorities

This is why nobody will ever take you retards seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Sup Forums btfo and dead silent as usual.

could it be they're disproportionately sought after by minorities because of their higher birth rates?

Not an argument. They still work as a culling agent. And, anyway, what's even more important is that there's no reason why anyone should be against abortions.

Jeffersonian compromise? Get your religious morality out of here and let people do what they want to do.

Sup Forums isn't good at shades of gray morality.

What the fuck are you on about I didn't mention religion at all, clearly a shill with pre-written talking points. bye

>against abortions
Literally only christ cucks are against them.

> Calling anybody who disagrees with you a shill

Buddy, I've been here since 2004. On this board, specifically. Sup Forums is and has always been a libertarian, we're just weathering the storm right now with all these "muh Trump" morons.

Bump because poltards know it's true.

If you need to support the murder of babies to claim victory you are a coward, godless and disgusting.

You'd support genociding a people and see them as lower iq and subhuman. Fuck. The absolute. Off.

>[CITATION NEEDED]

Go watch Idiocracy, the movie explains what happens if the minorities are allowed to reproduce themselves to be a majority.

There are fewer niggers than there are whites.
Whites get more abortions than spics.
You are stupid.

Also, whites and niggers abort at about the same rate. The difference is that there are way more whites than there are niggers. It all ends up killing off more whites.

rural and suburban retards

sources for those claims?

>impinge Sup Forums isn't split on the issue of abortions
Margaret Sanger is my hero.

We don't want that, dumbass. We want to stop mass immigration.

>not sacrificing convictions and morals just to get an edge

This is why white people will forever be the noblest race

So then what are you going to do with the people who have already immigrated?

>I've been on Sup Forums since 7 years before it was created

Hmmmm really makes me think

>So then what are you going to do with the people who have already immigrated?
forced cultural assimilation
or maybe just sterilization, israel tier

this

supporting abortion is the black pill

I guess we should make all murder legal too OP

>2004
>Sup Forums
Way to give yourself away you actual retard

Do a quick search. If the graphic representations are accurate it's killing off more whites than it is blacks while the studies want to emphasize that black abortions are disproportionate so they can go on about muh racism. There are far more spics in the USA and they get abortions at a far lower rate than both whites and blacks.
Abortions only help the southern invaders.

> buddy

I live in a fucking democratic republic where people have the right to do as they please with their lives as long as they do not impinge upon others.

I defend the right of a woman to get an abortion; I defend the right of a person to commit suicide; and I defend euthanasia.

Take the black pill and live a fuller life.

>Abortion
>not impinging on others

You are clearly a shill

All white nationalists should be pro-choice

The core of nationalism is the family unit. The core of the family is the child. Nationalism has always and will always focus on the nation's children and their future. Abortion is anti child and therefore distinctly anti nationalist. Nationalists encourage and reward child bearing.

>murdering fetuses is okay as long as it fits my agenda to keep down minority babies through abortion

murder is murder, faggot. you're the joke no one takes seriously.

>OP btfo so hard he fled his own thread

I never understood the Republican teeth gnashing at abortion. Who the fuck do you think is having them? You also don't like welfare...2 birds with one stone there, fucksticks.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

they're religious nuts, mostly old neocons who oppose it

Murder is a legal term. Killing is killing,

>killing a vegetable is murder