Well folks it appears another massive lie has been propagated and propagandized into our minds through the mass...

Well folks it appears another massive lie has been propagated and propagandized into our minds through the mass education/indoctrination system.
Nuclear bombs are a hoax.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_waste
theindianeconomist.com/chernobyl-hiroshima-nagasaki/
cfact.org/2013/10/12/physicist-there-was-no-fukushima-nuclear-disaster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mods, do your fucking jobs

Yeah, mods. Suppress the truth about the "nuclear bombs"

How retarded can one person be?

This is the same people who think potassium in a banana is the same as cesium from a fifty year old atomic reactor.

It's not stupidity; it's denial.

I'm just asking. Where is all the radiation that is suppose to be there for hundreds of years.

Holy shit nobody above me has disproved this...

Isn't uranium in a nuclear reactor the same as in a atomic bomb? One of those two was made of plutonium I think, not that it makes much difference.

A nuclear bomb is a clean burn, the "radiation" YOU (in your ignorance) expect to persist was used in the event. It WORKED you dumbass.

It's still there, but why would it be increasing? It's decreasing. And the amount of radioactive materiel in a bomb is a tiny fraction of whats in the Chernobyll reactors.

Found the retard..

Yes. And that's why you want to contain the reaction. Otherwise it's gonna sit there and radiate away slowly. A nuclear powerplant is designed not to be a bomb ...

one uranium, one plutonium..supposedly.
In reality though. We just fire bomb the hell out Japan.

>falling for a bait thread

sage and hide slide threads

Still, all nuclear plants have the problem of nuclear waste, is there none in a nuclear bomb?

global poker face

>nuclear core that has to stay critical for microseconds
>nuclear core that has to stay critical for decades

Wow I wonder why one of them provides radiation for so much longer, such a mystery

Little Boy over Hiroshima was only about 1% efficient, so what happened to the 139 pounds of the U-235 that were particularized? From all reports, the plume dissipated over land and sea. Same for Nagasaki and the 12 pounds of Pu-239 particles.

This is a special kind of autism.

That doesn't make any sense. I fucking hate nuclear power.

> Comparing a bomb to a nuclear reactor meltdown

Is this thread for real?

The atomic bomb that detonated over Hiroshima used Uranium-235, while the Nagasaki bomb had Plutonium-239. The half-life of U-235 is 700 million years, while that of Pu-239 is 24,000 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_waste
???

Haha, nice bait.

Like people wouldn't see that there is no bomb anymore in Nagazaki, but the Reactor in Cherynobl is still there, caughing.

no shit OP. the hydrogen bomb is the funniest one because its the real thing but its just liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen in a single steel container ignited. so the name isnt a lie its just a lie if you call it a fusion bomb

fun fact a wannabe nuke (hydrogen bomb) is actually more powerful than the theoretical nukes developed up until the 80s as nothing more than liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen in a strong steel container ignited not even in a theoretical where its actually fusion generating the explosion. its equivalent in sticks of dynamite will be beyond a mega ton if you use 80 gallons of each because the explosion collapses in and expanded 2 times as strong repeatedly inside the strong steel container (to a point there is a drop off when the kinetic has been partially expended)

>nuclear bomb (nagasaki, hiroshima): designed to emit most of its energy as explosive or heat, not radiation, most radiation from bomb is long gone
>meltdown nuclear reactor: uncontrolled release of material, never designed to explode, most radiation is still there due to lots more contamination from failed reactor

Galen Winsor is a nuclear physicist of renown who worked at, and helped design, nuclear power plants in Hanford, WA; Oak Ridge, TN; Morris, IL, San Jose, CA; Wimington, NJ. Among his positions of expertise he was in charge of measuring and controlling the nuclear fuel inventory and storage.

Galen Winsor has traveled and lectured all over America, spoken on national talk radio, and made several videos exposing the misunderstood issues of nuclear radiation. He shows that fear of radiation has been exaggerated to scare people … so a few powerful people can maintain total control of the world’s most valuable power resource. Filmed by Ben Williams in 1986.

Is that the warframe dude?

that appears to be vor dressed as a baby, yes.

At its core, he says federal controls over nuclear material is about maintaining power and control over the masses through the denial of self-sufficient power sources. Obviously if one had a personal sized power source that was cheap and efficient, they wouldn’t need to be connected to the “grid” for anything. The power grid is the control grid our rulers use to keep us under their thumbs.

Physicist checking in.

Sometimes average fag knowledge fucking hurts. When you still have original radioactive material around in Chernobyl, one can expect it to be "ionizing radiation" due to the photons having a high energy. But the Photons (i.e. X-rays) are not the problem, other emitted Neutrons are the problem.

These Neutrons have the possibilty to split atoms in the surrounding matter if their energy is high enough, creating possibly daughter nucleus that might also be radioactive. As a result, certain radioactive matter has the ability to make it's surrounding also radioactive (in a very simplistic description), hence total radiation levels increase.

How long these materials are active depends on their halftime, but imagine you have 10-20 different materials that have become radioactive each with a different halftime, up to decades or hundreds of years.

In a nuke all the energy is not released by neutrons but through photons which can't split additional nucleus to create additional radioactive matter... the radiation from a nuke is basically just from the few kg of radioactive matter inside the nuke, which of course is rather small compared to several reactors in a nuclear plant.

WTF? Radioactivity decreases as the isotopes decay. The material in the environment from the atomic bombs is finite and decays over time.

The difference with the Chernobyl reactor is that the shielding is breaking down and ever more of the radioactive material leaking out into the surroundings. It has reduced over time within the reactor, but more is leaking out into the environment meaning the area generally is more radioactive.

It's obviously something involving Jews...

So nuke bombs don't cause radiation

oh god

No they don't "cause" radiation, they basically "have" radiation, i.e. the radioactive material inside them. In addition, when a nuke detonates not all of the fissionable material will be split, which is actually a "big" problem for nukes. Imagine you put like 100kg Uranium inside and only 1kg is only used for the explosion... the other 99kg just get spread around everywhere shitting out it's radiation.

Look the picture, look the flag.
I'm done for today.

Japan got fire bomb tho. Have u seen the old pictures. Buildings still standing
No genetic mutations

Exactly, dispersed, unlike chernoble where a little of the fissionable material is still there. Fukushima is chernoble +.

People dying due to the radiation effects in the following weeks would not be possible with firebombing...

>Fukushima is chernoble +.

As far is I know in Fukushima around 10% of the "radiation" of Chernobyl was released.

>bomb
>releases its energy instantly
>the radioactive isotopes all have half lives; the bad ones tend to be no more than a week

>reactor
>controlled release of its energy
>so you're constantly getting new isotopes in the environment because you can't stop the reaction

theindianeconomist.com/chernobyl-hiroshima-nagasaki/

cfact.org/2013/10/12/physicist-there-was-no-fukushima-nuclear-disaster/

I don't recall if the total amount of material was more or less. But at fukushima you have the waste pools sitting above the reactors, so those will keep feeding the reactions. Also it's right on the ocean, so containment going to be a bigger problem. It's pretty much been leaking material into the ocean this whole time non-stop. Additionally, a significant amount of the material was vaporized and released into the atmosphere. Mark my words, the increase in global cancer rates over the next 40 years will be higher than the increase after chernoble. I mean, it's gonna be difficult to estimate how much of that increase will be due to fukushima, and how much is caused by other factors. But it will be there, and it will be significant.

Nuke detonated miles above the earth vs. A steaming pile of raw nuclear fission that's still present

What has your link to do with nukes in hiroshima?

but it's fucking not

it's finally safe to approach the ferris wheel

where the hell are you getting your facts?

also, theres a huge difference between an actual bomb, and what happened at cherny.

Haha. Eurocuck still believes 19th Century fairy tales.

shariablue att it again

I went to the Chernobyl exclusion zone last year, ate lunch 300m away from the sarcophagus.

More radiation exposure from the flight there than from two days in the zone. They've blocked off all the hot spots, and the new sarcophagus goes on in a couple of months.

How else do you explain anime?

Bombs drop in high altitude, nigger
t. a literal nuke

Because it's retarded and incredibly simple to see the difference if you know what a half life is.

The bombs were two giant radiation events that then dissipated because there was nothing else pushing out more radiation after a while.

Chernobyl was a nuclear meltdown that they contained, not stopped, and the source of it didn't explode like a bomb.

Fuck this board sometimes. Just because nobody else said anything doesn't make it true. Use some critical thinking once in a while, fuck.

>Isn't uranium in a nuclear reactor the same as in a atomic bomb?
No, not at all.

Nuclear fuel has nothing to do with fission weapons.

american education.. not even an idea how basic nuclear physics work.

no need to refute this thread, it's retardation in it purest form

Sell your (you)s before this guy crashes the market, folks

just because you can't keep your /x/ bullshit in your own board doesn't mean ops are suppressing your bullshit truth
take that shit outside

Where's the evidence that there's increasing radiation around the Chernobyl nuclear power plant?

>American Education

Jesus Christ. I don't know if this is excellent shitposting/bait or if you're legit retarded