Debate me, you will lose

There is nothing wrong with cross dressing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCDQGFnUC1iw_oQ5Vs1KoVlg
youtube.com/watch?v=qv-NfhopFuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agreed

Took you long enough to find a bad example
I'll agree not everyone will look good doing it though. Its mostly for low test femboys like myself

This looks so wrong

Go and crossdress in Gaza. Let me know if that was wrong.

Wtf is this shit

>Muslim countrys are shitholes so they treat crossdressing with death
Sounds about right

(((OP))) BTFO HAHAHAHHAHA

youtube.com/channel/UCDQGFnUC1iw_oQ5Vs1KoVlg

Why do you keep pictures of repulsive hairy nude men on your computer?

>Some annoying voiced cunt
This doesn't disprove my point, yes hes a crossdresser but what else?

You asked what that was, and I showed you

Not all of us are him.

Absolutely disgusting

>dressing to seek attention
>not degenerate
ok

I'm not really some drag queen that wears high heels and dresses
I only ever wear subtle things like girls hotpants, girls t shirts, girls sneaker shoes, like to wear girls anklet jewelry

b-because reasons

Agreed. I think it's a natural reaction to our peaceful modern world. No war means men aren't dying fast enough and there's too many men. So the biggest pussies (who would have been killed in battle in eons past) now go full faggot and take the dick. It's a lot like the original Jurassic park.

Even I am repulsed by that shit
And I am supposed to be the degenerate....

>now go full faggot and take the dick
I dont like men though, this is the most harmfull misconception about crossdressers.

>No war means men aren't dying fast enough and there's too many men
There is war btw

>Took you long enough to find a bad example
reddit.com/r/transpassing

Theres a whole list of terrible examples.

Ugh dont you try to seduce me

cute girls(male) should stay 2d

Not like it was in the past especially pre WW2. America has been at "war" basically my entire adult life and it's never affected me or any dude I know.

Yes there is.

s-sorry, user-kun ;_;

If thats supposed to be an argument against crossdressing then your argument is invalid, They arent wearing anything

high heels, but you're mentally ill so ill let it slide.

>
>I'm not really some drag queen that wears high heels and dresses
>I only ever wear subtle things like girls hotpants, girls t shirts, girls sneaker shoes, like to wear girls anklet jewelry

I see now this thread is just a way to make you feel better for behavior you know is strange

Just a couple of men enjoying each others company

I would've known that if I clicked the image and analyzed it, but that would require looking at two degenerates doing whatever the fuck they are doing

You mean two tax paying American men? Sorry that freedom hurts your feels, snowflake

glorifying anal sex was what triggered the downfall of western civilization

What is off limits when it comes to "identity"?

Recently we have seen the acceptance of men who identify as women, women who identify as men, grown adults identifying as wolves and other animals, able-bodied individuals identifying as disabled, etc.

It would seem there are no limits to what you identify yourself as and it is becoming expected of our society to accept these people as whatever they identify as.

When does it end? Will we ever reach a point I can expect society to accept that I identify as someone taller than i am? Or maybe identify as someone with a bigger dick? Or both? Expecting society to treat me as such would only be as delusional as a tranny or furry.

For example:
I'm a 6'0" white male with a 6.0" dick. If it were up to me i would have chose to be born 6'6" with a 9.5" dick. It would be delusional of me to ask society to treat me as if i were an extra 6 inches taller and my dick 3.5 inches bigger when the facts are i was born to be 6'0" and 6.0". But if trannies can force society to live in their delusional world with them why can't I do the same?

I'm just trying to redpill you that there is nothing wrong with it. It is a little bit ''strange'' but If I were to send you pics of clothes I wear they would be mundane normie shit.
Fuck it I'm pretty sure most people on Sup Forums have tried crossdressing adleast once

Plenty of straight men do it though.

eat shit carl you sad fat delusional faggot

I would cross her dress

I'm not one of those Xor Tors with 100 different pronouns, I'm just a low test femboy who likes to paint his toes and wear girls shorts

Yup. The straight guys came first thus they started it. They like to stick their dicks in womens shit covered caves

Do you sit on mens faces like a good girl?

well i mean you have 2 options really either die in battle against the muslims or get arrested by your own gov't for being anti muslim

or whatever it is you are doing
of course they will throw you from a wall when your looks are gone fyi

Degenerate acts done in private are harmless but societal acceptance is where the damage really ramps up.
Keep fags and men in dresses shamed and ridiculed and society has a chance desu

there's many things wrong with it but it's a right that all americans have to be as much of a flaming homosexual as they want without being told by the government not to

You're just a faggot in denial. Your entire thread is like a big lame blog post. If you like girl shorts and like to paint your toe nails you are a faggot. You are not a woman, you never will be, so don't even bother trying. You can still paint your nails and wear feminine clothing without identifying as a woman. You are simply a faggot with a girly appearance. Lots of fags out there like that out there already, you are not special.

I don't like clogging up the catalogue with an excess of trap threads so thats why i chose to post about the limits of identity in your thread. I think there is some discussion to be had on what/when the breaking point will be for identifying as something you are not.

Wearing clothes is a fashion choice. Sexualizing a mental illness is degeneracy. What you gaze upon, you become. If you want to be a turd slurping beta male slave, I'm not going to stop you but I am going to laugh at you.

I do like to wear girls clothes in public, I dont really get to big of a reaction from them anyway. Sometimes a weird look but thats it.

Wrong user-kun

>UK
checks out
Why are most of the homosexual and crossdressers from UK? Do they have the gay gene?

Is that kevin spacey?

Are you a homosexual? Are you demanding that others take you seriously while you dress like a fag?

Look whos talking

ive noticed gays like to tell other people what they do all the time because they are starved for attention

they get sexual and legitimate thrill from just being the center of attention

>Love Nature
>Be Transgender

Pic one faggot

Sure it's not the country that came out with Queen.

Eh, just do it at night or something

I dont like men

>Are you demanding that others take you seriously while you dress like a fag?
I don't care if people dont like what I am wearing.

Everything is Kevin Spacey if you are brave enough.

I think (((they))) came up with the name "cross dressing". To insult people who wear the crucifix or cross

But you like crossdressing, so bend over you cute little thing

>fully aware that it's degenerate to dress up in girly clothes and jerk off to videos of crossdressers being fucked
>do it anyway

I swear it's not my fault. I never asked to be androgynous.

>I don't like clogging up the catalogue with an excess of trap threads so thats why i chose to post about the limits of identity in your thread. I think there is some discussion to be had on what/when the breaking point will be for identifying as something you are not.
My idea is to redpill people.
There is nothing wrong with you if you want to wear a piece of girly clothing, and it doesnt mean your gay
Case closed

You don't like men? Are you asexual? Or are you implying you still want to get with women even though you wear womens clothing?

Absolutely nothing

t. crossdresser

Kek

If I was desperate for attention I would've posted my pics of me wearing tight shorts

Why do you crossdress then?

C-can you be desperate?

you dont really look like a girl anyway, so its ok
you're asking for it in general tho

Fuck off, Eddie.
Go back to making mediocre stand-up.

addicts don't necessarily choose to be people with a stronger urge/need to do drugs, but they still are expected to not do drugs

I like women yeah
>Or are you implying you still want to get with women even though you wear womens clothing?
A woman isn't worth being with if she is that fussed over something you wear

What's the reason for doing it in public though, if not for identity's sake? In public, you're basically trying to fool other people into thinking you're a girl.

There's a difference in wearing something in the privacy of your own home because it feels comfortable and going out in public with it.