Thanks to the_donald

Sup Forums is now a McCarthy-Esque shit hole. Everyone who doesn't lick boots is a shill, everyone who fully supports trump is a plebbitor. How can we get back to rational discourse and logical thought processes in threads? I remain skeptical on a lot of the recent events but one thing is certain, (((Kushner))) has to go. At our roots we are all fiercely critical of the global Jew, but their agenda is being pushed harder than ever while we stand by and flame each other. Please Sup Forums, stop the madness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> le plebbit meme
Without r/the_donald Sup Forums would still be an irrelevant shithole for lolberterian circlejerking christcucks

McCarthy did nothing wrong

McCarthy was right, faggot

I'm not debating on whether or not they're actual cancer, because they aren't a solid group. I'm saying that the accusations on both sides are ridiculous.

>How can we get back to rational discourse and logical thought processes in threads?

You're kidding, right?

This place was a lot more interesting and entertaining before Trump, though, and that's what matters to me. It was bad enough when Sup Forums became Official Trump Image Board (tm) and accused anyone who didn't suck his dick of being a paid operative. It's even worse now that all anyone talks about is shill this, shill that, plebbit this, plebbit that.

The "we're invaded by shills" meme has been going on for a very long time. It really took off with the "great" Switch Tactics troll which was like five years ago. It's very easy to make fake documents, fake threads, etc., to make it look like we're being shilled, to make the whole place more unpleasant.

But it's not something people are doing for political reasons. It's just good old-fashioned trolling, and people who aren't used to "chan culture" fall for it every time.

Pic related, he should've been our guy. But he was too classy to say racist things on national TV so he didn't hold anybody's interest.

there it is. another plebbitor trying too hard to be Sup Forums

>How can we get back to rational discourse and logical thought processes in threads?

I'm not sure you have ever been here before.

I agree with you 100%, that's what I'm trying to put across. People are freaking out crying shill or plebbit over anything that doesn't fit their opinion. It's like Sup Forums's own lil red scare.

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

Now that Trump turned out to be a neocon shabbos goy it's really time for you to go back. We part ways here. Go be a good goy somewhere else.

Friendly reminder that McCarthy did NOTHING wrong. The infiltrated amount of communist into our government was through the fucking roof. Google "Project Venona" and read a book.

It's insane to deny that Sup Forums is raided from time to time (all the time?).
Just saying they're all "trolls" while true in a sense, is a lazy explanation that doesn't really characterize what's going on.

McCarthy was right. Soviets WERE running propaganda campaigns in the US. They still are running propaganda campaigns. The russian "troll army" is real. Covering your eyes to this fact is a mistake.

That said, do we all have to support trump? No. Of course not.... But at the same time it's wrong to deny the base reality.

#FireKushner

KUSHNER x SOROS
>$250m loan for Cadre, Kushner's global real estate investment startup:
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
>Note the 'A' in Cadre's logo; intentionally evokes a pyramid+hovering capstone; masonry
>Jared, brother Josh Kushner are founders
>cadre.com
>Definition of cadre: "a group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization."

KUSHNER x NETANYAHU
>Bibi is lifelong friends of Kushner family, told Trump in public visit to DC that he even slept in Kudhner's childhood bed
>Kushner's parents have donated over $100m to Israeli, its charities, hospitals and schools
>Kushner was donator to IDF until recently, via a 503 nonprofit in US
>Kushner's parents support rabbi who authored 'The King's Torah' known as "gentile murder manual" in Israel
>haaretz.com/jewish/news/the-king-s-torah-a-rabbinic-text-or-a-call-to-terror-1.261930

KUSHNER x MURDOCH
>Murdoch took Kushner under his wing in 2006/7 when the latter bought New York Observer
>Murdoch sits on the board of Genie Energy, which has major oil contracts in Syria's Golan Heights ---Israel claims this land is theirs, UN claims it is Syria/Assad's
>Genie Energy board also includes: Dick Cheney, Lord Jacob Rothschild
>Murdoch's Chinese socialite ex-wife, Wendi Deng, is besties with Ivanka and actually reunited her and Kushner when his family pressured her to convert to Orthodox Judaism

KUSHNER x ROTHSCHILD
>see Genie Energy/Syria above
>Kushner's building 666 5th Avenue in NYC is insidery landmark in Jewish finance/culture; featured in Wolf of Wall Street w Rothschild mention (Top of the Sixes)

SIDENOTE: Any Sup Forumsacks have the pasta/infographic for Cadre x Kushner that circulated heavily over weekend? 10/10

Kushner threads being slid/deleted. Be sure to include his name in thread titles. It is wacky that #FireKushner trended all weekend on Twitter, yet no major threads. Screencap good info

Of course raids happen, but like I said everyone here is now a damn MAGA PEDE or CTR SHARIABLUE

Kushner x Cadre x Elites
2/4

There's far more hard evidence of "shilling" from stormfront and infowars than for "shilling" from Democrats. If I was a Democrat I'd be rallying my base, getting everyone pissed off at Trump. Not trying to disrupt an imageboard for neonazis where half the posters are intentionally assuming controversial positions just to upset people.

Remember last year? So many dumb faggots thought there was "proof" that CTR was here and we had their names and phone numbers. All the "proof" was was a picture of a payroll document of people working for a known Super PAC called Correct the Record.

Kushner x Cadre logo/Soros x Elites

You have to go back

how about stop this nonsense of calling people out because you think that they are shills? and instead focusing on their flawed arguments like most people do by responding them with memegraphics

>There's far more hard evidence of "shilling" from stormfront and infowars than for "shilling" from Democrats.
Yes, and both of these groups are among the ones who are criticizing trump right now. I'm not arguing with you about that.
It's clear that there are campaigns on both sides.
I'm just proposing shilling is a real phenomenon and that the discussion ought to be about how to act given that there are shills on both sides.... rather than, for example, to pretend they don't exist.

its always been like this, newfag

Fair enough but we're all shills at the end of the day, shills for our own positions. This website was never meant to have ideological conformity. If you want a website where everyone thinks the same and any dissent is punished, well, there's another website that functions on just those principles.

If I was a real shill who really cared about disrupting this image board convincing everyone that everyone else is a paid shill would be a pretty good strategy.

you noticed what you did there?

Honestly all shareblue had to do was be active for a little bit and let Sup Forums tear itself apart in the following months. If something looks like bait, don't respond. If someone makes a point you disagree with it argue against it. The second you resort to personal attacks you have lost the argument.

Then how about you fucking leave?

>but we're all shills at the end of the day, shills for our own positions.
No I don't think so. There's a difference. A stubborn idiot expressing his own opinion is actually productive to the board. A shill is generally not.

>If I was a real shill who really cared about disrupting this image board convincing everyone that everyone else is a paid shill would be a pretty good strategy.
Indeed it is. I don't doubt that they are aware of this.

How about you head on back to le_donald you daft cunt

yeah thought so nigger faggot

lol

this

Stupid replies get stupid replies newfag

this. We need a modern day McCarthy

>this stupid faggot
>will end up committing suicide with the rest of the mentally ill left
>will probably be holding his tranny boyfriends hand while suiciding