Daily Stormer Declares Red Bull the Official Energy Drink of the Alt-Right

RED BULL CONFIRMED WOKE AF

>In a rare interview, Red Bull boss and Austria’s richest man Dietrich Mateschitz has slammed mass migration and political correctness, warning they threaten to destroy Europe’s true cultural diversity.

dailystormer.com/daily-stormer-declares-red-bull-the-official-energy-drink-of-the-alt-right/

IS THIS AUSTRIAN MAN THE REINCARNATION OF ADOLF HITLER?

That's nice, energy drinks are still horse shit

I am calling upon every white Aryan to buy a can of Red Bull a day. Gift it to a white hobo if you hate the taste, just fund this Aryan revolutionary group, the richest man in Austria, he will lead a European liberation army. Me personally I will start tommorow. I vow to never buy the Jewish-owned Rockstar Energy ever again (though to be fair Rockstar is owned by Michael Savage's son)

I don't drink that stuff but I am legitimately salty now.
DailyStormer's hug of death will result in the mainstream media going absolutely apeshit against Red Bull, which will result in loss of sponsorships, loss of appeal in the extreme sports sector etc.
This will sink Red Bull.
Just you wait.

How do you stay woke if you aren't tripping on energy drinks all day and night?

Is the Alt-Right synonymous with Yliluata?

Last time I went there the header was that they were the the #1 Harry Potter fansite, and liberals all get their caffeine from lattes anyway, a boycott wont make any difference.

>energy drinks

Nice. I've always been a fan.

They aren't anything.?

NEW BALANCE AND RED BULL

GET YOUR KICKS ON
GET JUICED UP
AND DEFEAT JEWS AND BROWNS

Easy, Methylphenidate it's like a 1000 can of pure redbull

notmyfirstsip

>red bull talking about culture
wew

This is a perfect opportunity to trigger the world

Buy as much redbull as you can. I dont care if you dont drink it, just buy it to throw it away. Then buy 6 more.

Lets show them what happens when you side with us

only The Übermensch can partake in this wondrous libation

vyvanse, baby

Serious question, did that Starbucks announcement to hire refugees hurt their company? I stopped buying after that but I can't tell.

Im Going to buy a redbull later

Yeeess yesh, the (((official))) drink of the ((((((alt-right)))))), BUY energy drinks stupid goy!!

If every Sup Forumsack buys 6 cans of Red Bull a day we will have a new Holocaust on our hands!

At least he didnt say
BLACK BULL

yes, the current ceo had to step down because their shares dropped by 10%

they have since recovered i believe 6-8% of that loss, but that ceo is still gone.

>he also talked about a shitload of other topics in his interview
>yet all ppl are jerking of to is his views on Austria's and Germany's migration politics
shitty clickbait

>Australia's richest man

Pic related

too early to tell

it took a year for targets tranny bathrooms and changing rooms to hurt them

>vyvanse
Is it better? I need methylphenidate for me narcolepsy and TDAH as it significantly improves my concentration and memory.