How do you deal with multiculturalism on a daily basis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kS9fSjP2fD8
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&ab_channel=JohnB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is multiculturalism? We don't have it here.

I enjoy living in a multicultural society.

I try to be nice because I'm a cucked white male.

by being one of the shitskins

Dont live or work in a city.

By killing myself soon

I just started to root for it.

I've never seen a nigger nor a muslim my whole life

>tfw don't have to

>living

Try to deal with the crappy ones and when you see that fucking walking stereotype that gets defended constantly in the media, I go to Sup Forums and LARP

By leaving America

This pic exemplifies why I stopped taking public transit, even though it's less money and would theoretically get me to work and back faster. Not worth it to deal with the nigs.

By not going outside.

I just spill my spaghetti and go full Hitler on everyone whenever I talk politics. Probably a problem that I'll regret at one point but who cares.

>Mexico
>not having to deal with multiculturalism

I live in a majority Black and Asian (that's rapey/blowy uppy Asian, not ting tong/maths Asian) area and I basically don't go out. I work from home, shop for groceries online and sleep during the day. On the rare occasions I do go out I mostly look-up at the Victorian/Edwardian architecture, not at the subhuman slime on the streets, and listen to Joy Division on my headphones.

youtube.com/watch?v=kS9fSjP2fD8

By avoiding it at all cost.

How do you end living in a place like that desu?

Never be ashamed of that, I do the same. Own what you are.

play video games until I die an early death

>abhorrent post
>leaf
Checks out.

How are non-Polish whites accepted there?

I'm just glad I associate with people who don't really care or are even kinda supportive.

They recently brought a shit load of Hatians to Tijuana. This is just the beginning, ready to get culturally enriched?

shill plz leave

I smile during the day and drink lots of alcohol after work and I vote for brexit.

I don't live in the city with niggers and leftist cucks, I'll be moving soon in another country, I don't know if east-Europe countries will accept me tho...

Where abouts? What's the general feel with other whites in your situation, is white flight occuring?

Where to

Nothing shill about it.
Everyone wants us to die out. It is way more fun to root with the rest of Sup Forums than just the germans here.

I dont

There's no such thing as multiculturalism. What you're referring to is only the chaos causes by greed and ambition. Someone who is black/white/jewish/asian does not get to claim any of those cultures. And that's where things are going-a bunch of mixed people larping.
You could always try assimilation, but that isn't the easiest thing in the world when you've got foreign schoolteachers teaching foreign students to honor foreign cultures. The West would be fucked even if all immigration were to halt tomorrow. We are permitting foreigners to displace us from sheer guilt and fear and laziness. We live in weak cultures that doesn't deserve to live.

Hopefully eastern europe learns from our mistakes.

takes some brownies with you lad

It's not Canada's fault that you guys imported the worst muslims that the world has to offer.

Actually all my black / muslims coworkers are very nice. The bad part is that i must force myself to not be racist in front of them

My brain has learned to ignore the non-whites as persons, they're like NPCs to me.

Nah, I'm going to do it in my (((Parents home))). Know of any good livestreaming services?

Depends if you're white or 'american white'. Couple of years ago in my town some spaniards got beaten up since they looked "too brown".

I try to avoid being within a 100 ft radius of strangers. I don't make eye-contact with people of color, but I do observe where they are looking and if they could potentially have concealed weapons.
I certainly don't engage people of color in conversation and don't respond to questions asked by people of color I don't know.

I'll be getting firearms training soon and a concealed carry permit...I'm looking forward to that. In the meantime I have shotguns at home...looking to add an A-12 to my at-home defense...never know when a gang-banger will try to break-in and try and kill your family. An elderly woman at our church was rapped, tortured, and murdered recently...she it was 80...it happens once a day if not more. Fucking nigs like to kill old white people for some reason.

I'd like to legally kill a few in my lifetime...please bring about the "Purge."

Try as hard as I can to be civil, until it's time to whip out the glock. No one can expect more from me.

We're 94% homogeneous.
Thank you France and UK for getting us rid of gypsies. Now it's your job to live with those social parasites.

Glad there are no muslims here
Still Black/Japanese/Chineses/Europeans are already peruvians like one single race.
The Chincha blacks still africans tho.

By embracing it. It's not so bad actually, desu. There's never a dull moment.

Fuck that shit. I don't need to be enriched by some mudslimes primitive culture

That may be true for Canada, but germany doesn't have much to offer when it comes to culture anyway.

Stop being such a bunch of cucks with a guilt complex about Hitler and the world wars. Its been 70 years, everyone who was involved in it is pretty much dead.

You know there is a huge chance you're typing to a shitskin right?

>There's no such thing as multiculturalism. What you're referring to is only the chaos causes by greed and ambition.
i felt this was true but you put it very well. There's no turning back the clock on this country.

>The West would be fucked even if all immigration were to halt tomorrow.
Which is why deportations are a thing. We aren't civic nationalists here m8, I want a fucking ethnostate and I don't care if a few kikes accidentally fall in some ovens in the process.

I treat everyone like they're white. Improve my own life, find a qt of your own race and make babies. Raise them well, pass on your culture.

I'd recommend that to literally anyone, native americans, basketball americans, burrito americans, reptilians and bognadorfs. It's really all you can do to make an impact.

>pass on your culture
>at least I have muh constitution
Nice b8 though.

>America
>Culture
wew lad

American culture is western culture, you dickwads

Good point. Germany is going to be more shit skin looking than Turkey in 20 years.
>Accidentally fall in some ovens
Now we're talking.

“America has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has man become a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate”

“The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are.”

― Julius Evola

I don't go outside

Probably lives in London or Brum

consumer culture =! Christian morals and western philosophy.

Greed will always leave you here, but insofar as user saying you should pass on your heritage as the solution to this bastardized dominant consumer culture, the stuff worth passing on is western/christian.

It really depends on the nationality and the region really, but if you're a white american you'll be well and dandy mate, especially if you come to more tourist-y places
You'll obviously get beat up if you wind up in the wrong part of town but so would I, so it's not so much because of your nationality, rather because you look wealthy

Wew lad
>Feminizm
>cuckoldry
>White guilt
>Consider denbts
>Niggers fetish
America culture at its finest

Went to London for a bit again recently and it's not as bad as I expected. I avoided the shitty areas, or at least only visited the gentrified shitty areas, but I was still surprised. Saw more chink tourists than anything else until I found myself on Brick Lane.

I don't deal with it on a daily basis though, my town only has Poles/other eastern euros and they all keep to themselves.

Nice.

Honestly, we're both guilty on that front. I just find it very poignant.

Depends on where in the country you are.

> Bergen
> Immigrants either join the IRL Shitposting collective or leave, butthurt to Oslo.
> Their kids play with white kids, they all speak the same dialect, eat the same food, play the same games, and there's little ethnic tension.

> Oslo
> Why can't we be as cucked as Sweden? Maybe if we work extra hard at it, we can do it one day!

I think it's because Bergen has a strong sense of identity and what it is, what its history is, and who they are as a group, and Oslo is just this place people move to for career reasons.

>tfw American
>tfw literally the most multi-culti nation
>tfw can't post sad reaction images cuz hard drive is poo

Get angry and shitpost about it on Sup Forums

>the national identity of niggers is to kick a football in the desert
Gets me every time

good bait, faggot.

I'm starting to think philosophy is just shitposting but for really intelligent people

yes

welcome to nihilism.

where you realize the suppositions are interchangeable begetting structures that don't matter.

Also, what's the deal with overweight Muslim women talking on their phones on the bus or train? Where are they going? Who are they talking to? What do they do all day?

>tfw saw a putrid Zoomali baboon the other day that walked around with her cellphone stuck into the folds of her Chador headscarf as a sort of makeshift bluetooth

I hope to leave this place and never come back

>Christian morals and western philosophy.
Of which? Current christian morals is killing your people for refugees and "western" philosophy changes depending on the country and depending on the generation.
The stuff worth passing on is your blood, what made western civilisation great is white people.

Why are the shittiest, most violent, worst kept areas always filled with Africans or Middle Easterners?

agreed.
all that is the views you pass on.

Christianity for the community moral structure and in-group.

self-determination to further yourself for your future family. Those are the things you can have influence on.

America won't be white without genocide, but you can still support the dominant culture that is western civilization through Christianity as one aspect of that. why aren't you getting this?

I don't

thats brazil

Well I have to live with it, but honestly I really think at some point shit's gonna hit the fan. You can feel it it's not going to work.

>Christianity for the community moral structure and in-group.
Again, christianity is currently suggesting killing off your people for refugees, it can get fucked.
>America won't be white without genocide
Not entirely true but assuming it is, better get started it's a big country to cleanse.
>but you can still support the dominant culture that is western civilization
Western culture doesn't exist. Tell me, what's the culture similarity between Canada, Australia, America, England, Sweden, Poland? They all have vastly different cultures.
To get it through your head even more compare American 1900s culture to American 1950s culture to American 2017 culture, they're as different as separate countries. Culture changes over time, it's worthless to try lean on it.
Your western culture is a meme, you're just too scared to fight for your blood.

that image hits me hard
I feel ashamed of being not white in Australia
english is my first language and the whole family is integrating and assimilating but I still feel like I am taking the spot of some white guy and am damaging patriot / nationalist efforts (because I am non-white)

fuck crowded pub transport

If you're white we'll accept you

>you're just too scared to fight for your own blood
>not entirely true (genocide is the only possibility)

Stop contradicting yourself at every turn. You sound like a critical theorist.

The string of history of the west is intertwined with Christianity. But I'm glad I have an Australian who knows my culture better than I do. The language you speak you have the west and Christianity to thank for it.

I just keep my nose to the grindstone and hope that I'll have enough time to save up for a plot of rural land and ample doomsday supplies once this diseased country buckles under the weight of its idiotic decisions

I guess I might be selfish in wishing that Australia would be majority white with only a little bit multi-culture (my family included) allowed, instead of my family being allowed because Australia is multi-culture

I don't think many non-Australians know how lucky they are to be here and not their shithole
(and that they should make an effort to assimilate)

Is Paris as bad as people make it out to be?

Is that the poster from the French remake of Falling Down?

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&ab_channel=JohnB

How the fuck do the French even know how much their country is infested when the government bans that kind of census?

by moving out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere so I never have to see niggers again

>Driving my wife and kid home, stop at a shop for milk
>Glance out the passenger side window
>2 black women with headscarves and 5 kids in tow, both women are pregnant
>Sigh, avert gaze, carry on

We're not where Britain or France are yet, but we're sleepwalking there, and it's already too late to go back.

How is that a contradiction? It's not entirely true that genocide is the only possibility and you are too scared to fight for your blood, you're being a little bitch hanging on "muh western culture" that doesn't fucking exist.
You do realize that "fighting for your blood" doesn't necessarily mean physical war right?

>The string of history of the west is intertwined with Christianity
Yeah, man, christianity is so great for western culture that it's teaching its followers to cuck at every opportunity. You know it's the judeo-christian culture that makes America great! They protect those poor undocumented immigrants in their churches you know.
I couldn't give an ounce of a fuck about christianity, it's a cucked religion. Any redpilled christian would be disgusted at what his fellow believers have turned into.

I don't, I live in rural Indiana.

Treat everyone with respect until they do something to lose it and call them on it.

They're coming back at you soon lad, we're removing the right of beggars and criminals to live here. Of course real Romanians are welcome still.

Headphones and or cellphone screen

when did i say anything about open arms to the mexican catholic diaspora?

Protestantism is still my heritage even if I don't like its direction.

>Protestantism is still my heritage even if I don't like its direction.
Based burg