Actually happening

Listen up you stupid fucking mother fuckers , its almost 90% confirmed

The US army is preparing to conduct a full scale attack on the syrian government and ISIS , and jordan is taking a huge part of it , all jordanian newspapers and local news are reporting it , its over , prepare to get drafted

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/10/buchanan-on-syria-mccain-graham-rubio-are-not-going-to-get-the-war-they-want/
jordantimes.com/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ivanka-trump-donald-bomb-air-strikes-sir-kim-darroch-syria-chemical-attack-sarin-idlib-province-a7674951.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you want to make a statement on Sup Forums and want to be heard out, you need to start providing sources, motherfucker.

SOURCES BITCH

i don't really give a damn fuck , im just here to tell you , its unironically happening , this time for real

LINKS/SOURCES YOU FAKING FAGGET!!!!

I HOPE NK KILLS U

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND GO WANK OF ON SOME ANIME BOARD BECAUSE NOBODY HERE GIVES A AHUT ABOUT YOUR STATEMENTS THAT ARENT BACKED BY SOURCES

>damn fuck
I like you man.
AND i believe you 100%.
Not even joking!

sauce??

FUCK YOU NIGGERS , I HAVE NO PROOFS

Believe it or don't , you will see by yourself soon ,

Nice LARPing

take a picture of your newspaper or something

You say that local newspapers are reporting it. Why not show them to us?

POO

Is your king going to go kill syrians? your king is awesome.

If true I hope you stay safe user if not I hope you step on a lego.

It's called winning, are you tired yet?

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/10/buchanan-on-syria-mccain-graham-rubio-are-not-going-to-get-the-war-they-want/

jordantimes.com/
Hey look, it's
>NOTHING

i didn't come here expecting you cucks to believe me , but screencap just in case....

Enjoy fighting for your kike overlords

>all jordanian newspapers and local news are reporting it
>I HAVE NO PROOFS

As you wish faggot

lies

Word on the street is you're a faggot.

government account detected.

If this happens I will support another six gorillion.

How is something 90% confirmed?

I don't think you understand the definition of confirming something.

>all jordanian newspapers and local news are reporting it

Then link something you dumb goat fucker.

So many newfags here now.

>Jordan shitposter will get bombed

>massive troop buildup in Kuwait

For no reason sla-citizen. Move along.

It's a training camp for anti-Assad militia. Been there for months.

>almost 90% confirmed
stopped reading right there
>this faggot is so obvious he doesn't belong due to believing dumb shit said on sites that have been caught shilling and lying

Well judging by the demographics in the USA our army will be made up entirely of Mexicans. I'm all for the draft as long as the anchor baby are the front lines.

Interesting last year maybe a little longer some guys in the army were being deployed to jordan.

Can't you provide links to local news? We can use Google translate to at least get a really rough translation.

WWIII here I come.

1. It's not happening
2. if this did happen and our military needs to conduct a draft to deal with this conflict then we are in more trouble than you realize.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ivanka-trump-donald-bomb-air-strikes-sir-kim-darroch-syria-chemical-attack-sarin-idlib-province-a7674951.html

With Jews, you lose

Go back to strawberry picking, you fucking gypsy.

I believe you. Im so ready for this

>fake
>news

>sage
>jews

We do. My condolences for your country.