This KILLS the Brexitard

This KILLS the Brexitard

thesun.co.uk/news/3301653/huge-majority-of-germans-would-like-to-see-brits-suffer-when-brexit-negotiations-start-next-month-according-to-new-poll/

>if I suffer others must too

Wow, quite a lot of spite right there, Germany.

Wonder who you learned it from?

what a fuckking B.S. !!!

ABSOLUTELY NOONE LIKES MERKEL !!

In germany is total cencorship and fake polls fake media, fake fake fake, since former DDR ( communist east germany ) basically took over the government !!!

ppl HATE Merkel and thats the ACTUAL truth !!

the media is COMLETELYY biasd and completely redactet by the DDR2.0 government !!

dont believe shit that comes outta official germany nowadays.

better ASK THE PEOPLE DIREKTLY !!

>w-we've made a terrible mistake importing literally millions of third worlders
>other must feel our pain
>Poland, Hungary take some of them or we'll kick you out the club!
>Britain stop promoting self determination!

Pathetic.

>This is a shock to us
Really? We know you want us punished and we know the lengths you'll go to to do it, you are ready to throw other EU nations under a truck to harm us.

It is going to backfire so badly on you Germany.

Honestly Germany you are the most disgusting country that has ever existed on the face of this earth.

KILL THEM ALL THIS TIME, THE JEWS WERE RIGHT!!!!

IDIOTS WHO LSITEN TO THE PROPAGANDA NEWS INSTEAD TO THE PEOPLE OF GERMANY !!

>According to a new (((poll)))

Lugenpresse everybody

>88% admit they are upset

Fuck the brits desu, during their entire history, their only geopolitical goal has been to fuck over continental Europe

THIS

Wow a leftist country want to see suffering to those who oppose to their liberals points of views.

Enjoy paying for failing states and Muslim welfare on your own germtards.

>Germans acting like children fuck over Britain
Wouldn't be the first time.

pls gas yourselves Germany

>Germans want to see Brits suffer
You're not very good at making that happen, though, are you?

I swear, the biggest, hardest redpill to swallow is that the Jews are completely fucking justified in wanting to breed the Germanic peoples out of existence.

Is this how you treat a friend who chooses to forge their own path instead of following your own selfish desires.

You reveal your true colors to the world Germany. And I do not blame the German people, but I blame the government and the Union that you built which are both one in the same entities.

You attack us as an example, to put fear into the hearts of those you have failed. The countries that you have pumped full of third world individuals that bleed the natives dry alongside your Euro dream.

Attack us, fine. Bury us. We have already dug our own grave, just one push to speed things up.

Oh and no one falls for your damned polls anymore. Everyone knows that in new speak a majority represents the minority, we know when brexit was judged to have 8% change of winning and Trump around the same.

So take your dream of a United Europe, with a united populace unified under the banner of no culture, no history, no race and shove it right up your fucking arse.

Why would anyone want to see Britain suffer when Brexit negotiations start? That makes no sense.

Only people who have something to lose, are people high up in the EU government official positions.

Yeah well I'd like to go out with Cara Delevingne and have a billion quid in the bank but that isn't going to happen either, Mehmet.

lol fuck the fucking limeys

Yeah, no shit. If the question is "do you want to see anglos suffer?", the answer is always
>YES!

They want it, but they're not gonna get it. Faggot germans.

>actually being this petty as a people
Why do we need punishment if you're so insistent that brexit will ruin us anyway?

Such a tolerant and democratic stance from the (self proclaimed) Leader of the Free World (TM).

I hope this means they are scared as fuck. Brits FAITO!

>germans want to see suffering
Isn't this just another argument for brexit? Why listen to people who admit that they would be happy to see you suffer? People like that cannot possibly care about you

Anglo blood sustains me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>literal schadenfreude

wasn't expecting anything better by a race of passive-aggressive closeted cucks

Our only geopolitical goal has been to prevent Continental Europe from taking us down with it.

like crabs in a bucket
too cowardly to save themselves, gets mad when other do

> Germans want Anglos suffer
> /news/

Shit like this is why the EU is dying. You idiots have no fucking clue how international politics is supposed to work.
Ironic considering Germany of all places should understand the implications of overzealous punishments.

We should have nuked Germany during WWII

since 1945

>poll

you have learned nothing apparently.

Looks like the pendulum swings.

Holocaust of Germans when?

Your welcome.

These reddit fags lap up whatever jewish media says

>Germans enjoying the suffering of other white people

imagine my shawk

total bullshit. This is the definition of fake news, aimed at dividing us.
we love you britbros fuck that kike pig face bitch puppet merkel

Haha nice to see so many germans still hurting after we smashed them to fucking pieces lullzzzz

So why all the germans both irl and in Sup Forums behave like teenage school girl who broke friendship with someone?

Such petty, childish attitude.

>Germans on suicide watch as Brits destroy their European domination fetish once again.

LMAO

Prepare to get assraped deutsch style nigel.

Should we just pull our troops out of your country and let Russia take you over?

Also our policy in regards to Europe has always been to balance power within Europe and not allow one nation to rule over it all because that harms us.

Not once have we attempted to rule you directly when we could very easily do so. We have allowed Europe to be free to govern itself.

Germany once again is ruining the continent by importing truck loads of niggers and pakis and you blame us for that? I can understand why you would blame us, we should have acted sooner to crush the Germans again. But we will correct that mistake in due time.

Don't you worry about that!

Just because you want to competely destroy your own culture, borders, and history because of 'muh holocaust guilt', doesn't mean you should want others to suffer, too.

Holy fuck even the Argies are on our side
How fucking shit tier are krauts today?

Hi Hänz, why you guys have that tendency to fuck everything up when you are at the very top?

So, brits to the ovens?

>The Sun

oh yeah, we have that shit too.

Literally no one gives a fuck about Germans and their feefees.

THANK YOU BOMBER HARRIS! SLAVS, BONGS AND FROGSE WILL AGAIN DANCE ON THE SKULLS OF GERMAN CORPSES AXAXAXAXAXAXA!

>Hi Hänz, why you guys have that tendency to fuck everything up

Everybody needs a hobby!

>implying only since 1945
Ask the Romans what happens when you incorporate Germanics into your empire and army.

>So why all the germans both irl and in Sup Forums behave like teenage school girl who broke friendship with someone?
Because all the German MEN got killed in WW1 and WW2. The only people who survived were the cowardly boys and retards who were incapable of fighting. So guess who went on to reproduce?

I mean, you don't get most of your population decimated and it not have a negative effect on your already shallow gene pool.

>Germans enjoy watching Anglos suffer
mercy me what a surprise

THIS !¨
... AND I DUNNO WHOS MORE STUPID :

THE LUEGENPRESSE OR THE PPL WHO BELIEVE THE FAKE NEWS PROPAGANDA LUEGENPRESSE ...

First you shouldn't have defeated germany during WWII, that's where all the shit and kikery comes from

Let them, let them do what they want to us. They will only harm themselves and other EU nations in the process. In time you will all see what we see and you'll have to make a choice, stay inside the insidious corruption of rot and rape, or set yourselves free of it.

Germany knows the clock is ticking, a scared animal will lash out like this.

German posters are almost as bad as leafs. I have no sympathy for the Germans, fuck em.

Who cares?
Germans are stupid faggots anyway. You faggots don't even control your own country you fucking cucks.

wtf i hate Germans now

How to tell if an arrangement is beneficial: If people threaten you for wanting to leave.

Of course there's going to be an economic cost in the short term, we always knew that. However the (((EU))) is so terrible that not being in it any more is more than worth it.

America Incorporated Germans dumb shit

Argies love you, I mean it. Only old people and elementary schoolers care about 1982.

Germany was still the greatest place between 1930 and 1945, the only one not sucking the jewish cuck and they could have saved the world if it wasn't for the cucked allies

At least you cant export us to death anymore like
you do to everybody else, you cheating fucks.

I'm uncomfortable with the support from other countries.

You should just go back to hating us, we are used to that, it's easier to deal with than the support.

Completely hate Merkel yet voted for her 3 times.

Fuck the people who said that.

Also Merkel is too much of a coward to play hardball.

why are Germans such passive aggressive pricks

try to get us to fight with Spain over Gibraltar

try and rob us of millions as a "debt" for leaving

why don't you just try and invade us you fucking pussies and stop trying to get meds to do your dirty work

1/5 of your car export market, don't kid yourself.

nah, all britain has done within the EU is demand special privileges and not play along out of simple spite. So now you get nothing, hope you enjoy it.

Again w/the stupid fucking hot dogs.

> Economy dependent upon automated manufacturing.

> Hot dogs not having babies.

> Invites hordes of unwashed, uneducated, untrained masses to live amongst them.

> Mud people having lots of babies thanks to kindergeld.

> Hot dogs concerned w/Brexit, not own national fuckups.

Morons.

Sacrifice everything for the good of the continent and receive hate in return. It's nothing new to us Sup Forums, don't worry about it

Still angry that they can't seem to win a war

Germany is Whiter than Britain at the moment. Which means that Britain is the undisputed champion when it comes to nigger imports.

>punish UK because populism is ok when its pro EU
>UK abolishes corporate rule book, ignores rampant tax evasion and money laundering in overseas territories

This would massacre the euro system overnight. They have spent decades getting us to stop money flowing in our territories and funnel it to Germany. They will not give a bad deal because they want the money to keep flowing to Germany.

Germany is turning into Turkey and they can only think about spiting the UK. Just fucking die out already and make Merkel your Queen.

Nobody cares. The Germans will be gone in two decades and the Europe will finally breathe a breath of relief.

>He thinks we need him
Poor poor Hans

You're talking about germany actually ...

>Sacrifice everything for the good of the continent and receive hate in return

lmao cucked by the mighty, mighty kraut

how does it feeeeeeeeeeeel

I don't. I hate the idea of a lose/lose situation.
GOD Germans are so salty about brexit.
I talked to some other guys about it and they believe its because Germany mostly ruled the EU and they take brexit as questioning their leadership.

yeah you had to wait until now to hate gerfags. they made 2 world wars, i say thats enough to hate them indefinitely.

Anyone notice all of the western world is being flooded by shitskins?

Because no matter how fucking dumb they act (and they act pretty fucking dumb), they always blame their beta persona on the Allies.

It's like a fat bitch blaming her fupa on bad genes, rather than getting her shit together and making good decisions.

murrica would side with us any day of the week.
because unlike britain, we are of actual worth to them. and that's what it's really all about sadly but truly.

Despite our brief spat when leaving the house we've always loved you

Germany must be wiped out. All ethnic Germans along with their brown friends must be cleansed from the face of Europe. You have been the cancer of the white race for too long.

Germans sometimes are pathetic

Stop hanslaining

Yet we are proven right at every turn! We let the Krauts have an inch of freedom and look what fucking happens.

libfagots and nu males are vile people in disguise

>direktly
at least we know he is legit

LIE MORE U DEGENERATE !

U WANT PROOF ?

GOTO VIDEO WHERE TRUMP REFUSES TO SHAKE MERKELS HANDS

AND READ THE COMMENTS ... THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON.

( IF u have the brain ... which i doubt since u obviously fall for the lowest bait fake press so easily like u did here ... )

FUCKING THIS