Sup Forums fit thread continuation

Original thread: Are Sup Forums getting /fit/ for the upcoming world war and race war?
Post politically correct motivation and workout schemes.

Sup Forums + /fit/-hybrid masterrace?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWrCxFjvoDU
youtube.com/watch?v=2P9Q2nfKyUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats good bodyweight exercises?

-Pull up
-Chin up
-Dips

Post em!

run 25 miles or 40 km a week

It's been hard to find the motivation to go lately. Nothing in my life felt improved even after a consistent 6 month grind. Big muscles won't save you from gunfire. Thinking of switching to a more cardio based routine since a war would entail more running and climbing than anything.

Will ski 40 km tomorrow

this is now a happy muslims thread

Is that guy a meme I should know about?

>Is that guy a meme I should know about?

yes

How long have it been in ciculation now?

/fit/ is not concerned with functional strength or politics. They are narcissists who are obsessed with appearance and think the world revolves around them. They are no better than /fa/.

It is important to improve yourself but do not associate with the kind of people who visit /fit/.

>Are Sup Forums getting /fit/ for the upcoming world war and race war?

why are swedes always gay?

The true ubermensch's merged board is /fitlit/
Sup Forums is full of degenerate weebs, drop-outs, fatties and other genetic trash

At least some kind of training is good for you, thats for sure.

That mind-muscle-connection when you train and think for yourself is awesome.

hiking in 30 for leg day substitute

Where are you going user?

nearby park. 2000+ acres

whoops

oh nice, how awesome it must be to live in a country with millions of wild acres

have to go to scotland myself for that

haha, have fun bro

awesome have a great time

/fit is already 80% /pol users. Go there and see for yourself, the job is already done

Push ups with resistance bands

I just did back day today. I would like to have more muscle, just a slow grind though.

100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
10 km running
EVERY DAY

You will get massive power and a Sup Forums hairstyle for free.

Military fitness tests are more concerned with cardio than milk chugging skinny fats

Just getting fit for my own interests, I will no longer think in terms of "my people".

You need "time under tension" not heavy-ass-weight lifting it 3 times.
I heard about a study which said that for each set you need constant load for minimum 45 sec on a muscle for a muscle to grow.

Try to drop the weight a little and do more reps, like 20-30 reps honestly, once you get that feeling of pump or burning in the muscle then its taking some beating and it will grow.

I try to vary with "heavy" sets low rep and drop the weight a little and then doing 20-30 slow steady stable reps last for about 60 sec.
Trying taking a low rep which can last u like repping for 60 sec.

Anyways stupid advice, might not work for all, but in general you need "time under tension"

Don't forget to eat enough. A banana in the morning is fine.

Also, don't use your AC no matter what.

wow what a simple and great workout plan
Guess u need shitloads of calories and carbohydrates in order to avoid burning muscle tissue doing that.

>Also, don't use your AC no matter what.

why?

Nah mate I've heard that advice too. I've also seen slow deadlifts with holding for several seconds instead of faster reps. I can tell that I'm getting stronger and more defined muscles, it's just a matter of bulk that I'm not getting, at least not as quickly as I want. I went from literally skelly mode 115 at 5'9" to 128. It's better, but nowhere where I would like to be.

No, running is bluepilled.
You raise cortisol while running and it lowers testosterone.
You want to walk rapidly instead (Preferably with a heavy backpack/load).
If you must run, do it in incredibly short bursts for as fast as you can, preferably uphill.

In wartime you actually want some extra bodyfat, don't overdo the muscles either as they burn too much energy if they are too large.
Keep it strong but not steroid strong.
t. Ex soldier.

Wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=KWrCxFjvoDU

strenght helps you to lift heavy, carry all the ammo you can carry. but to survive in combat and be able to stay in the fighting. You need endurance more than anything. And you need to be able to run fast from cover to cover.

Holding a weight is just static training and the muscle learn to take that type of training "fast", so its not as a efficient training as a moving motion.
A guy doing that to make reps longer should drop the weight and do a bit slower sets and doing like 15-20 reps with constant tension.

Personally I didnt start really growing my muscles or strength until I dropped the weight, did exercises with proper technique, breathing in and out correctly and increased the rep to at least 20.

BIceps curl with a barble for example, I dropped the weight a lot, did slow steady reps for like 20-25 times, full range of motion, constant tension, first then did I start growing, biceps burning like shit afterwards.
Anyways I used this technique for most muscle groups until I felt they passed over a threshold and became mature, then I could drop the number of reps to like 8 and do heavy weight.

It worked for me, might not be a thing for you.

An advice is to get a stand and a barbell if you can, or literally just a short barbell with some weight.
Can still do many exercises at home with just a barbell.

it was a serious question

I don't mind going to a gym but I will have to give that a try. I have tried controlling my curls for more tension before but only did 10 reps. I know I can do 50-60 for a barbell curl but my form doesn't feel good. I will take your advice and try 20 reps of controlled 40 pound barbell curls.

I've cut my deep fried food intake down to two meals a day.

Just got back from the doing squats and deadlifts. Been away from the gym for a while and lost my gains. Gotta become a brick shithouse again.

Feels good to go back though.

>High amounts of reps
Increases stress, which increases cortisol.
You're not going to get big and strong that way.

The reason you didn't gain with heavy is because you didn't vary the exercise enough or didn't eat enough, or have enough fat on your body.

Look at all the crazy shit strongmen do to gain muscle; you need to be fully aware that the weight needs to be HIGH.
youtube.com/watch?v=2P9Q2nfKyUs

Scotland is only for real men user

I'm bulking up. It's easter and all.

Depending on the workout, do you prefer slow or fast movement. For example, pounding through dumbell curls or taking a longer time with slow controlled movement.

Who the fuck gets fit just to fight? Hand me a bottle of vodka and I can handle anything

w-whats the best way to loose face fat?
and what's the best way to get a good looking ass?

I need to look good for the racewar
>have a nazi uniform in my closet

good luck punching bullets, /fit/

Definitely squats for ass.

This.

High reps is shit.

good luck having a stroke when you run more than 100 meters.

what the FUCK do I do to get fit if I cant go to the gym

Tell me stuff to do at home give me exact instructions

Oh it's again, you little faggot. Weren't the one defending being a fat fuck and having a gun over being /fit/?

>wanting to be bulkcuck

You need to be agile and fit for endurance while maintaining power. No good being a meme lifter when shtf. Even the Golden One will have to drop his size if he wants to see Sweden returned back to it's former glory.

It's that leafcuck who thinks guns are better than being fit and healthy.

>not using a weight vest

What are press ups and sit ups? Go basic and build up, just eat more than you usually do.

What the fuck does that even mean

I too am looking for a way to lose face fat
>inb4 burger

Vondelpark is more than enough man. Go to that beautiful park and start training Dutchbro!

Why can't you go to the gym?
>you need high reps for agility
fuck off with your bro science

Do higher than 8 reps and you're a crossfit cuck

lifting != healthy

>Why can't you go to the gym?
dont want to, dont need to

Just eat less and lose weight. You have face fat because you are fat. If you get skinny your face will -you guessed it- get skinny too!

>already squating
nice
do you have puffy cheeks?
I do.
when I suck on my cheeks I see aryan fucking cheekbones, I just need to loose fat.

>You have face fat because you are fat.
thing is i'm not fat
i'm skinny, like skelleton skinny

but my face looks chubby, I also have a slight floppy double chin

I haven't tried them but I heard lunges with weight were good for ass too, leg press too.

He is retarded. Look up macros for working out or weight loss. Don't start with working out if you can't eat right.

THE FUCKING NERVE of that guy on the left. Jesus fucking christ.

I don't know him but I already hate him.

You're obviously a NEET, go at midnight when there is no one there.

You'll be fine

this is me omg im getting in this thread.

I've become one of "those people" and have had a gym membership for almost a year without using it. I fell out of working out because I was obsessed with the election. I know this isn't /fit/ but please help me anons!

I need a Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday s[read. I'll be working out first thing in the morning. I think my notes had a Monday- Legs, Friday Back plan but I can't remember anything else. Please help me figure out a routine; I'm at the end of being a boy and I'm trying to become a man.

Also I don't want to work out several groups or everything every day. I want to specialize my days.

hey /fit/ do any of those home exercise programs like BodyBeast™ or p90x actually work, given you put in the effort?

i'm too scared to go to the gym desu

When i do high rep. I do rest-pause set.
For those movement which i don't have enough power to lift heavy.

And light weight, high rep sure helps you to grow the white musscle, while heavy weight low rep helps to grow the red musscle

>was skeleton skinny too
>we're gonna make it

I dont have money man

I go running 2-3 times a week and do push-ups and sit-ups every morning.

Though I do feel like I should get some training in use of firearms.

Aight i'll check that out, thanks dude.
tfw have a personal buff american gym trainer

>Please help me figure out a routine
Run fast and do pull ups.

Until you fall.

Having a routine and shit is good if you want to "look good" and have "nice ripped abs".

If you want to be fit, do what everybody does in the military, that's what it's made for.

Run and have a pull-up bar in your home. That's it.

Yeah I guess you have bigger problems if you can't spare like 30 bucks a month

kybella senpai

What about for women? My qt wife got a bit fat after babies and is struggling to loose weight. She does mostly cardio and calorie restriction.

The walmart operator clothes with a plain Jane AR is my favorite look honestly

Do press up and sit ups and eat more. How can you not understand this you little autist faggot?

>do heavy lifts is (((healthy)))

Nice job once you tear a muscle and I out run you.

You don't need to do that shit, you fucking fairy.

>look up (((macros)))
>waste your time being a faggot goy

Lifting helps, but training with body weight is better. Being a fat fuck with muh guns is asking for trouble.

Oh look it's a ninja fag.
Good luck dodging bullets with your speed.
Endurance comes from being able to carry your supplies comfortably and having extra fat to burn.
>Bulkcuck
Yeah implying everyone in here isn't 100pound skeleton nerds who need to bulk up quickly.
You also want some weight to use for leaning on people when you have to manhandle them.

i've actually considered getting surgery before
but it's so fucking pricy

but i'll look hot af afterwards

I need this desu

This is because you are nordcuck.
Facefat helps to reduce the effect of frost on your face, you probably just think it's fat because you are skinny.
When you get bigger and stronger it will probably not increase in your face, so you'll look more normal.
Take heart, you are probably made to be big and strong.

>Mike vs /arg/
>Mike kills everyone with a M4 with irons, while gucci AR fags can't hit shit.

im less than 140, probably less than 130. I'm not doing running or anything, I'm going to go into monk mode this summer and bulk pretty much all year. I do want to "look good," but that's because I'm dedicating my life to social work into government work (I want to be a force for good in the world like Trump or Hitler). I want to look aesthetic not for myself, but because that's the body a leader needs.

i think its just an injection desu
i can personally get away with it with a slight beard but i should really bring this up to my sister but don't know how to politely tell her that her double chin is getting out of control

I'm glad this thread exists. I've long thought that /fitpol/ is the best possible combo.
Gotta embrace the emerald pill my friends

I have a beard to hide it now

Ensure you can run 15km comfortably without weights in around 1.5 hours.
Ensure you can do at least 30 push ups at a descent speed.
Ensure you can do 10 pull ups.
Don't snack.
Learn to iron a shirt and make a bed.
Start getting up at 4:30.

Do this and you will be ahead of the pack, but don't be ahead of the pack, the Di's will only push you harder.

>bought a gym membership 2 months ago
>still haven't been even though it's only a few blocks away from my house

I wish I wasn't like this.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A PRESS UP

good luck, cant find the study but they recommended constant tension for 45-60 secs in order for the muscle to grow, which resulted in about 20 reps. right now i only train my weakest muscle groups like this.

whatever floats your boat man. there are different body types, different genetics, different metabolism, different environments, there are guys getting swole only from doing bodyweight exercises and calisthenics with zero weights and never going to a gym.
there are guys in lockdown prision cells who are locked in 23h per day only doing bodyweight exercises in their cells and are swole and fit as fuck.
A statement like "high reps are shit" is just stupid. it depends on a million factors. its not really about reps, its more about constant tension on a muscle for 45 secs, however many reps that equals to do.
whatever technique works for you

but dont forget you can get fit just by bodyweight exercises alone with zero weights, i know because i have seen it.

it's bong for "push ups"

what's the emerald pill? You have to look good for people to give a shit?
In my earlier post I say I havent used mine for a year. Feels bad. Please don't be like me. Even if you aren't doing the best thing, just go and do something

>I need to be a fat fuck to manhandle people

I'm not looking for gay shit bro, I just want to run and gun. Kill and move on. Once I train, my body gets to a size where I can if I need to, but it's not a priority.

If you want to be a permabulk, do it now and get the fuck out onto the street or city centre and use your mass there. Else it's a useless size in the battlefield. As I said, the Golden One could use his size now and intimidate non-Whites in Sweden, but as soon as it gets rough with civil war (if it ever happens), he will soon size down.