I need guns to protect myself from the gouverment

>i need guns to protect myself from the gouverment
seriously now why do american citizens need guns ?

Americans are not falling for your tricks, Lucifer

If you ignore non-white gun crime, they have crime (gun related, violent deaths, etc) similar to Canada and other non-gun happy cultures.

Its literally true that guns dont kill people - niggers and jews do.

To make the government realize every situation they enter can be life or death. You tend to act nicer towards people if your life is at stake

>The government can bomb cities indiscriminately with bombers and missiles

yeah, no.

we dont. pol is just full of cucks

To protect themselves from the trespassing niggers who should be at cottonpicking or furniture polishing classes instead of stealing shit.

>if you ignore the cities, which in normal countries carry the economy, and only look at rural and suburban shitholes with unreliable crime statistics, you realize that gun deregulation is not an issue

Great argument, retard.

>Revolutionary war
>American civil war
>vietnam
>Al Qaeda
>Taliban
>ISIS
>Syrian civil war
>IRA
You don't know a lot of history, do you?

"Muh Bombers Guns and Drones"

Time for a quick dump

2/6

I want them so I can have them

mad pussy? LMAO

3/6 (Addendum: Impersonation is harder in America as a (((multicultural))) society, but presents it's own difficulties as well.)

This. Black on white crime is pretty high in America.

4/6

There are statistics on gun owners, trained ops, and several details about the scope of a resistance against the government, but perhaps that is for another time.

5/6

Given the Current events of Meddling around Syria, I'm not sure if Russia would still be on board with Rebels, but I'm not an expert regarding those types of questions.

This doesn't even get into the synergy between Armed resistance and resistance though other means, which would no doubt happen in such a scenario. There are plenty of people who would be happy to help dethrone (though I'm not sure the term is still in use) "The Great Satan"

You kind of said the reason.

relevant to this thread

He didn't say ignore the cities, he said ignore the niggers, who most certainly do NOT drive the economy.

Small cities, not large cities, actually tend to be centers of industry and development in a nation while large cities tend to be centers of vapid entertainment, tourism, hedonism, niggers, and decay.

Living in a big city is absolute hell.