WOMEN KILLING THEMSLVES AFTER 30

How does Sup Forums feel about women in their 30s literally killing themselves when unable to find husbands among the 3 billion men on the planet. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NV2yvI4Id9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bitches be cray.

Some humans killed themselves. It is sad that our society promotes this.

>the daily mail sums up a whole person life story and mental health issues in 1 page

If a male Sudoku for the same.e reason,it won't be news.

Meanwhile men are still offing themselves at a much higher rate. Mostly white.

Dead women?!? Fapping thread?!?!

it's natural selection bro

if you fail to find a mate in your prime and ready to make children period of life (early 20s) you have LITERALLY failed as a human being

This.

I welcome female suicides. With all my heart.

Kind of sad in one way, as in they fell for the "be independent meme" and now are fucked for life. I mean every girl wants to get married and all that but they've been trickes by the Jewish controlled media.

Also a little satisfying though since many of these girls would be the type of girls who would be a total bitch to me for no reason other than they thought they were betted than for me.

I have a female friend who hung herself, I suspect it may have been for similar reasons. She was suddenly bisexual, then a lesbian, then...poof. Goodbye forever. She was super nice to everyone too. Such a shame

why this generation is so fucking weak
>muh girlfriend/boyfriend left me
>ginaaa kill myselfff ;(((
i bet there are people that killed itself after Trump won , its guaranteed.

>thinking early 20s is the prime of your life

Only true for women.

Fucks given: 0

What did she mean by this?

They were lied to about the condition of human existence.

They always find mates but those mates are the kind who dont want no lovey dovey but just pussy wussy.

Better dead than a cat lady

hanged
she hanged herself, user. the least you can do is respect her memory by using proper terminology. she was hanged like a person, not hung like drying laundry.

My female friend jumped to death.

Gfs and bfs fucking each other and then "breaking up" is modern degeneracy that would not have been tolerated for the vast majority of the history of civilization. It's a pain that 90+% of our ancestors didn't ever have to experience.

Thanks feminism

Women are like Tires.

The more used they are, the more destroyed they get.

The ride also gets worse.

Autism rates skyrocket when couples have children over the age of 30.
Couples are having children later than previous generations which may explain the 600% increase in autism rates.

This drain as age goes on affects men as well.

Let JP break it down for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=NV2yvI4Id9Q

Basically these bitches didn't sort themselves out.

Name Tyler by chance? Literally hung herself like 2 weeks ago?

>falling for the feminist religion:
>riding cock carousel at 20
>realising at 30 looks are fading, alphas won't commit and all that's left is average betas

0 fucks given.

>If you fail to find a mate in your prime and ready to make children period of life (early 20s)
Biologically speaking, this begins with her first bleeding, decreasing with each year

That's what you get for "finding yourself" aka being a degenerate whore for your most fertile and highest potential years

Natural selection. Fewer feminist cunts to fuck everything up.

haha fuck them, i bet none of them is a qt redpilled virgin. they got used to the attention they got because of their looks, fucked around in their 20s and now they cant live with the fact that their boring and shitty personality is not enough to attract a husband after their looks are gone. fuck them (or actually, dont)

> sends photo of herself crying with caption "I feel like dying"
Christ almighty, that's fucking cringe

Could it be that autism rates are just higher for wealthier families, who tend to have kids older, because they get all their shots on time like a good goy?

GEE, MAYBE IF THEY DIDN'T SPEND THEIR YOUTH BEING DEGENERATE WHORES THEY WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

All it takes to be a successful woman is,

1. Don't be fat.
2. Don't be a slut.
3. Don't be a cunt.

That's literally all it takes. All you have to do is NOT do self-destructive things.

>if you don't put up with me until I steal your children and money I'll kill myself
Ohhhh noooo, please don't.

oh god top kek, top kek indeed
straight dying of laughter over here. this stupid little cunt.

in order news I cucked myself in a relationship accidentally and found out she was fucking someone when said me told her she can find someone better when I really meant myself because she told me she was over a past relationship. ;_; someone please tell me how to fix this I loved her...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Nothing to see here goy, just feminism working as intended.

It's probably both.

I can't wait until my ex girlfriend figures this out for herself. I gave that whore the world and she still left. I still get texts sometimes when she's drunk and asks if I ever think about her or that she wishes I was there with her in her bed.

thats /r9k/ having its revenge, kek has been listening to their prayers

poor slags :'(

Women are trained from a young age that status is everything. Who will get married first, who has the most expensive accessories, who gets the most likes on their selfies. It goes on and on. So when women have the lowest status among their group, they feel so rejected they lose the will to live. Check out that Black Mirror episode where people give each other star ratings like on Yelp and Uber. Season 3, episode 1.

JUST

April Fools was a good day for them too :^)

What board did [r9k] got paired with?

this is why i settled for a spergy fat girl who i helped lose weight and get down from fat to thicccc

did they get their board merged with another board? i did not check

They have been brainwashed and are paying the final price. They still had time, but wasted it. There are plenty of NEETs and Philosopher Kings out there ready to settle down. Ladies need to lower their standards, but they would rather off themselves or drink themselves to death. Speaks volumes to how bad men are these days. Rather die than be with one, lol.

>you had this with an ex-gf you were planning to marry
i can only hope she ends up like that

You're right, I forgot about that little grammatical quibble Doctor Sheklestein. Do me a favor and spend this week by counting the number of times you start a sentence with "Well, actually..." because I guarantee you correct people a lot and it drives them nuts.

My condolences

Nah, this was about a year ago now. All too common I fear. May she rest in peace

She's hoping that Matthew reads this

>There are plenty of NEETs and Philosopher Kings out there ready to settle down.
I doubt they have money to sustain a family

Their high standards lead them to being alone and then depressed and then suicidal.

Just desserts desu. They voted for this, they shouted down and socioeconomically blackballed anyone who dared to oppose this meme religion of feminism. The very people who were trying to prevent this from happening. You only had to listen, but instead you were so sure of yourself because you fell for the baseless identity politik meme, aka conformation bias. Women cannot exist without men to provide a society for them to exist in. To play pretend as a woman who disavows all (huwaite) men just because they're (huwaite) men and then an heroing when they hit the wall and realized they fucked up bigly, is nothing more than stupid people playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes, if you ask me. Therefore it is literally social justice.

Meanwhile plenty more men than women are killing themselves every day.

Let the roasties suffer.

>WOMEN KILLING THEMSELVES AFTER 30

>frequent rider on the cock carousel
>goggled cock for free
>gave up the gash for a drink or two
>could have made a small fortune by selling it
>not a single prospect at matrimony
>wiped sticky goo off her face one too many times
>treated like a fuck pig that she is
>no man with a bit of self respect would want the slag
>opt out of the spinster cat lady mode
>an hero

and nothing of value was lost

i like my women desperate

feels good of having no hope so i dont have to worry about it

Plenty of nogs and hillbillies do it fine.

She got hit by a combination of bad things right around when women hit the wall. It must have felt hopeless.

>hot women fail to find a partner and kill themselves
>meanwhile I'm here willing to sacrifice myself for 5/10 women

Everytime she texts me its something of the lines of kys and she told me shes a les. I hope that bitch kills herself soon. The other guy died too lol in a way things sorted themselves out.

>noob grammar nazi

Nobody deserve a nog

This.

You can slag around all you want but that's just trading away your value for free.

THOTS, the lot of 'em

Seriously though, I feel bad for women in this day and age, most men have become emasculated by modern feminism/jew media and the ones that haven't will treat them like shit. They have been told that their key to liberation is the cock carousal and when they get to their late '20's they realize they have been had.
Seriously, every female friend I know who is remotely stable at my age (26) is that way because they have a stable relationship.

At least she learned her lesson. Most vapid cunts never learn.

They escaped, by you seem to be still suffering.

look man, imagine how much baggage these hot girls have. Its not worth it famzilla. Keep your 5/10 qtpi trust me its not worth it.

What's the difference? if they don't kill themselves, Jamal or Ahmed will.

These bitches are getting snuffed...they're being fucked while they hang and shit.

This is some Dolcett shit.

Anecdotal evidence.

Women don't commit suicide.

If they're miserable, they find a man and make him miserable and drive him to suicide.

Women are vampires.

Coal burners do.

Indeed. The nogs just find a way to have 5 kids, no job, and all of the modern comforts people work for. Cell phones, tv, internet, cars, all kinds of shit. NEETs can do the same.

If they were emotional enough basket cases to end up killing themselves, it's really no surprise that they couldn't find a guy willing to put up with their shit.

>162mg of alcohol in 100mg of blood

>women a programmed by evolution to not select a lower status male
>male must be of equal or higher status
>woman follows proressive agenda and seeks career
>woman achieves career goals, selected male is no longer of acceptable status
>dumps male
>regrets it later
She choose a career the the Modern progressive movement told her was her goal over a millions of years of biological imperative. And now, unsurprisingly, she's unhappy. Evolutionary psychology is a bitch,

>just turned 26 and have rarely been outside -- let alone had a girlfriend or any chance of contentment -- since 15
these whores have it lucky, they just deliberately sabotage themselves

I sure as fuck hope you won't be seduced when they crawl back to you.

People have always killed themselves over this
But this is absolutely true. Our society is just bad, there is no good left in it.

sow the wind
reap the fucking brutal whirlwind

DROPPED

Well yeah. They've had dick thrown on their laps this entire time and now that they aren't getting it that easily, they don't want to work for it.

9 women
Of 3,000,000,000 women in the planet

Those aren't even statistical noise

The best part is that these kinds of women wouldn't even lower their standards, they feel like they deserve their prince and dream wedding...

It's a side effect of the sexual revolution. Women who slut it up sooner or later all have mental breakdowns over it and there is a direct corellation between how many sexual partners a woman has had and their level of craziness.

Women are not the same as men and women were not made for casual sex. They've been sold a huge lie in the name of equality and now they're stuck with their bad choices for the rest of their lives and will end up either six foot under or embittered feminism trying to sell the same lie to the next generation because misery loves company.

Actions have consequences.

Feminism and female hypergamy are a helluva drug.

>"I believe the evidence points to an attempt"

eh, most sluts eventually get married to some loser. you just have to aware and careful to not to be one of those.

Haha that's fucking beautiful.

they set standards to high, meh Im still alive.

The current social trends regarding relationship in western culture combined with influences from celebrity culture are what is causing the degeneracy and ultimate push towards the black pill spectrum of socio philosophy.

They should have been able to find mates and reproduce. But they chased the false hope of having it all. A high paying career was replaced by a meaningless job. A husband was replaced with a string over lovers who used and abused them, because feminism.
When they woke up and realized where they were in life, it was too late.

Sad.
I blame their environment.,

Feminism is Cancer

they still don't have to work for it; all they have to do is say Yes to the miles of dick offered in their direction

they're not happy with the fact alphas and badboys aren't throwing themselves at them anymore, that's all it is

>Matthew's face when

what is romeo and juliet in one form or anther?