Thinks abortion is wrong and that it's unethical to kill embryos

>thinks abortion is wrong and that it's unethical to kill embryos
>supports the food industry and eats chicken embryos for breakfast without a second thought
pro life anons you have 20 seconds to prove you aren't a hypocrite

Other urls found in this thread:

johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/abreasons.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy_in_chickens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But i need to support my gains, user.

I only eat chicken periods, not chicken embryos.

Human life is more valuable than animal life

I'm pretty sure eggs we eat are not fertilized and are the chickens periods more than anything.

Cause everything's black and white.

>thinks abortion is wrong
nope

>supports the food industry
yup

yeah because animals and humans are the same
fuck off with your retarded slide threads shill

What about monkey life?

IT'S A FUCKING CHICKEN, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Humans are not the same as animals. I don't hunt humans and eat them either.

nope

if humans aren't animals, what are they, fucking aliens?

>pro-choice, but will yell at someone till i'm blue in the face to not abort. shits a crime against nature.
>i don't eat dairy because i'm not an estrogen filled manchild

k cya

>Humans are not the same as animals
But we are

>I don't hunt humans and eat them
would if I could get away with it

human's are not classified as animals because of the neo cortex. study neurology, about 15 minutes into it you'll figure it out. man up now big boy, i know personal development and reading is hard.

apples and oranges, user

See It's dishonest to compare humans to beasts and the rest is just being edgy

Brazilian lives are more valuable than humana lives. The gentiles exist only to serve their monkeys overlords

>human's are not classified as animals because of the neo cortex
humans ARE animals you fucking idiot. You're probably thinking of "beasts", more of a philosophical distinction between Man and the lower, non-cognitive members of Animalia.

>tfw abortion wouldn't be a problem if people could stop rubbing their genitals together.
Mentally weak degenerates.

>what is a human?

Are you calling rape victims degenerate? are you actually fucking retarded?

an animal
>what is a chicken
an animal
try again user

Statistically negligible

>and the rest is just being edgy
Way to dismiss any critical thinking faggot.
And yea, it's dishonest to beasts to compare ourselves to them. They act on instinct, we are supposed to know better.

>I'd be a cannibal if I could get away with it is critical thinking

irrelevant
the user was saying ALL rape victims are degenerate, i was just using one example

It is relevant and your example is shit. If your counter is that only 1 in almost 1200 events proves him wrong then you have not countered him.

You know chicken eggs are not fertilized right?

I don't give a damn about abortions. I'm fine with them as long as there is a valid reason.

See

>If your counter is that only 1 in almost 1200 events proves him wrong then you have not countered him.
that wasn't my counter. My counter was that he was saying wanting an abortion is degenerate, and insulting the .085% was ignorant

Humans > Animals

The neocortex is an exclusive structure found in mammals in general. Not just humans.

so, according to you, everything is the same thing as there is a common category for all which exists

>human life is as valuable as a chicken
this is what atheists actually believe

>nigger life
>valuable
Pick 1

And that counter is statistically negligible and stupid. Data backs him up.

Hence why I said a valid reason.

because fuck chickens and their unfertilised eggs

CHICKEN EGGS ARE NOT FERTILISED YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID.

>>thinks abortion is wrong and that it's unethical to kill embryos

>Not eating stems cells for breakfast.

>why is killing humans okay when you eat chickens???
>haha got you now! stupid hypocrites!
I hope you're being ironic

Just wanted to show you that "valid reason" accounts for barely 1% of them

Well, a chicken has more value than an illiterate criminal in Africa. At least imo.

Am I killing babies for food? To subsist? You dumb nigger.

his arguement was stupid in the first place
also nobody asked you to back him up and you never cited your source. Therefore making your input in this context irrelevant

This logic would require that its bad to kill chickens. And its not. Don't care

Im gonna make some scrambled eggs

The eggs we eat aren't fertilized. Sage.

Three abortion post in one hour... OP totally not a shill

That means that I'm ok with 1% of all abortions.
I didn't know these statistics though.

only a narcissist thinks being a hypocrite makes somebody wrong

>Chicken embryos
>He doesn't understand basic biology

i never said it makes them wrong, but it makes them inconsistent and makes their arguments weak and irrelevant

His argument is that abortion can be solved by better life choices and he's right 99.925% of the time. That's pretty good by anyone's standards

do you really think only white people get abortions?
fuck anyone that is pro-life. abortions make sure niggers on welfare have 5 kids instead of 15. only jews and people brainwashed by jews want people to force poor/minorities to keep their crack babies and fuck America up with even more degenerates.

Morals are an evolved trait.

They do not apply to other species. The only time you feel sympathy for an animal is when their face looks similar enough to an infant's to fool your evolved brain.

You still haven't cited your source. Your argument is baseless.

>you have x seconds are BTFO tier cancer
i wish Sup Forums deleted these after they are created

Here's a source johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/abreasons.html
Now you can't weasel out

Common sense.

Nothing other than delinquent drives a person to have a kid they can't take care of. What are we, just animals?

i'm so tired of the Argumentum ad Niggerum in these threads
>it kills niggers, therefore it's good

so does homicide by firearm, should that be legal too?

actually i can. the statistics you gave me and your citations don't match up

Then use the ones in the source, it doesn't change the argument, just a few fractions of a percent.

>my argument is so weak I have to attack you on semantics

look at these figures
homicide by firearms kill twice as many blacks as it does whites, whereas abortions are only killing whites and blacks at the same rate

>yeeeeee haww haaail hitlar!
>white power! white power!

Human life is worth more than animal life. It is natural for us to eat meat and eggs

Eggs aren't embryos you faggot.

Sage.

>nigger
>human

are you implying redneck crack babies, or liberal retard "empowerment orgy" babies are something you want to fight to keep alive? let's be honest, a lot of kids have no future, and are just going to hurt other peoples chances. clearing up the problem before they develop complicated feelings or meaningful memories is a good thing.
>inb4 muh memories in the womb
a few memories of muffled light and sound is not enough to justify an entire life of pain my dude.

yes it fucking does. Your argument says 92.330% of abortions are done for no reason. While your source says 98.3% are done because
>too young/immature/not ready for responsibility
>economic
>to avoid adjusting life
>mother single or in poor relationship
>enough children already
>sex selection
>selective reduction
fix your fucking argument you queer

chickens =/= people

that was the easiest fucking question ever.

>saged faget

Ethics only apply to humans, since only organisms with the ability to conceptualize can compare different actions with idealized standards. check mate, mate.

that was 18 seconds

>are you implying babies are something you want to fight to keep alive?
i just don't think they should be allowed to be murdered
>let's be honest, a lot of kids have no future
let's be honest, you have no way of knowing for sure which ones those would be.
being born poor or from a mother who is a gross slut doesn't necessarily mean you're going to have a shitty life.
the strife you'd overcome may even make you into a better person than one who didn't have to overcome such obstacles

Chickens aren't sentient, nor do they have the capacity to develop sentience. They aren't self-aware and have no soul.

that's the most optimistic weird perspective I've ever seen. chances are, their life is gonna suck, and they are not going to be happy, or be glad they were born. a lot of people born into a family near the poverty line, grow up and also live near the poverty line. miracles do happen. but not consistently enough to justify giving 500 kids an awful life in order to give 1 kid a good life.

But by aborting them, you are robbing them of the chance to have a life in the first place. They don't have the opportunity to make a good life for themselves because that chance is stripped away from them.

>chances are, their life is gonna suck, and they are not going to be happy, or be glad they were born
have you met poor people before?
this whole "i wish i wasn't born i'm so worthless wahhhh" garbage comes more from middle class suburbanites

>a lot of people born into a family near the poverty line, grow up and also live near the poverty line.
doesn't mean they can't feel fulfilled, happy, experience joy.

Chickens are sentient. But not sapient.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy_in_chickens

>a lot of people born into a family near the poverty line, grow up and also live near the poverty line.
People who have been poor for multiple generations should not reproduce.

This

i grew up in poverty. literally on welfare until i moved out. everyone in my neighborhood and at my school was poor as fuck. most of them were accidental pregnancies. all of them i kept in touch with grew up and had substance abuse problems. many killed themselves as well. being poor sucks. having parents that didn't want you sucks. people who grew up with parents that didn't want them should be able to choose whether abortion is illegal or not. not upper-middle class white kids who grew up with superhero lunchboxes, and whos parents had enough money to put them through college.

the point of abortion is to help prevent that retard. condoms break. the pill has a small chance of not working occasionally. sti's only work like 85% of the time. accidents happen. most accidental pregnancies aren't from people that are too lazy to go get a condom retard.

chicken = human

a lesson from OP

>chicken embryos
Are you 10 years old?

>the point of abortion is to help prevent that
I agree with you. Which is why I'm ok with abortion in certain circumstances.
I'm just saying that poor people people are making the mistake of screwing their children over.

why the fuck you eating fertilized eggs? what are you, a chink?

anyone have data on the income bracket of just whites who are getting abortions?
niggers would skew what i'm looking for

Eating an egg is more like eating a period than an embryo; it hasn't develped and never will.

Chickens are not humans and never will be

>have autism
>don't want children to have autism
>planning to have children but waiting for improvements in medical technology before we start trying
>tfw you think abortion is an abhorrent waste of life but wouldn't hesitate to abort a hundred autistic foetuses just for a chance to have a single normal child without any subhuman siblings to ruin their childhood

This is what I'd consider cognitive dissonance, not this false equivalence chicken bullshit.