Guns in France

>I wanted for a long time to adhere to a shooting club to legally own a firearm (frenchs laws sucks)
>The local shooting club is full but it will increase in capacity shortly so I still leave my e-mail
>Later I receive a e-mail that say that the paperwork is done and I can try again,
>The club was filled to capacity in less than a week
>mfw when I still can't own a firearm

Long story short, my local shooting club noticed a huge amount of new comers,
Since the 2015's terrorists attacks

You thought on that Sup Forums ?
Civil war soon ?

Other urls found in this thread:

francesurvivalistes.fr-bb.com/t1018-acquisition-d-armes-club-de-balltrapmeilleur-plan
le-ball-trap.fr/les-stands/carte-des-stands-de-ball-trap-en-france/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Mec, faut s'inscire en début de saison (août, septembre), j'ai eu le même problème la première fois.

je pensais pas que les stands étais aussi saturés.

Je pense surtout qu'ils évitent les inscriptions en fin de saison puisque tu ne peux pas participer aux cours et évènements. Mais c'est sûr que le nombre doit monter. Ca va pas aller en s'arrangeant je pense.

Just move here, great ally. We love you, especially in Louisiana. 5% of Louisianans speak French.

WHat kind of gun did you think about buying?

francesurvivalistes.fr-bb.com/t1018-acquisition-d-armes-club-de-balltrapmeilleur-plan

Register to a Ball-trap club and you can get a 22 very easily.

a 22lr rifle
classical 12gauge shotgun
an AR-15

in this order

I'm thinking of moving after i get my degree.

>mfw I was allowed to shoot with real ammunitions when I was only 13, before 9/11.
Les temps ont changé. T'façon, le tir c'est un peu chiant.

le-ball-trap.fr/les-stands/carte-des-stands-de-ball-trap-en-france/

look like the nearest stand is 3h away (living in Bretagne)

AR-15 will take some time, I hope for you that the european anti guns laws don't pass before that. You should also buy some larger caliber rifle for long range shooting, like a .308. It will help you with your AR 15 shooting later.

comme d'habitude les gens honnêtes doivent s’emmerder avec la paperasse.

Its possible, says a leaf who is visiting france rn

>AR-15 will take some time

yeah i looked the legislation,
It really is retarded , technically it's easier to own a 50BMG rifle than a semi-auto 22lr.

C'est clair. Dans le genre, j'ai une boite de munitions de cette époque qui traîne dans mon garage. Je sais pas trop quoi en faire: je sens que je vais avoir des emmerdes si je l'emmène au commissariat, parce que je suis pas supposé en avoir, mais je m'en voudrais de jeter ça dans une poubelle et que ça finisse dans un incinérateur, ça pourrait blesser un mec qui a rien demandé.
Vous feriez quoi avec des vielles balles de 22lr?

I just would like to say I fucking love shootin shit. There is nothing like drinkin with your buddies and letting off the weeks steam with the gauge. Truly one of the best reasons to live. God bless you and your cucked country. God I fucking love my country.

No it's not. .50BMG is in the same (B) category. Plus it's incredibly expensive to buy and to shoot (10k€ + 10€/shot). Plus you have to find a very, very big shooting range (they're rare). .338 Lapua is C category though.

Creole is not really French. It's very different sounding and we wouldn't really fit in.
I got a p 64 makarov for my first gun, because of how cheap it was. I'm thinking of getting a hunting rifle and getting back into shooting game if there any suggestions here.

Je suis pas expert , honnêtement dsl.

How old are you? Handguns are hard to get a hold of right now.

Si tu veux vraiment t'en débarasser, je suis sûr que si tu vas dans un stand, que tu dis que t'es un ancien qui tire plus et que t'as retrouvé ça ils te les prendront sans pb. D'autant plus que même sans la licence tu as le droit de posséder me semble, c'est juste que tu peux pas aller au stand et si tu sors avec et que tu es contrôlé t'es vraiment dans la merde.

J'irai voir au club de tir du coin. En tout cas ça illustre bien la parano des français et des armes (pas que je sois contre).

Late 20s, I've had my gun for more than 5 years.

C'est plutôt la parano de la justice. Tu sais que même si tu n'as rien fait de mal, en étant candide et honnête on va te taper sur la gueule très fort.

I should have started earlier. You should look up some nice .308 rifles (or .338 Lapua if you've got plenty of money). Don't fall for the mosin trap, the ammo is cheap but the rifle is crap.

Got my glock and I'm thinking about moving to an USP .40cal. Since /k/ are full of sperglords who can't discuss and spout meme guns, what kind of guns do you fellow Sup Forumsacks have ? What do you like the most

The best stuff i've tried so far (and that I don't have, unfortunately. Too poor) is:

- A .44 Mag winchester replica (lever carbine). Very light, has quite a punch.
- Some remington 700 .308. Feeling the breeze of the shot is amazing.