Will you be inheriting any money from the Boomer generation?

Will you be inheriting any money from the Boomer generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

pressreader.com/canada/montreal-gazette/20071108/282054797678070
globalnews.ca/news/1968375/attention-millennials-many-boomer-parents-wont-leave-you-a-dime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I might inherit about 10 million.

>Will you be inheriting any money from the Boomer generation?
You really think with all the Medicare and SS there is any money at all?

I'm going to grow a fucking field in your thread.

Already did. My dad died this year and I ended up with a couple million bucks. Not sure what I'm gonna do now. I have a shitty job that I hate but now I don't need to worry about money. I bought a new TV, computer stuff, PS4, and have pretty much everything I need. I feel like I should invest it but don't know the first thing about it.

more like paying for them

Not really, my parents are dumbasses and had 6 kids. Maybe i get like 25k eurobucks or something

No, they're currently tly blowing all on building a new house and traveling the world. I'm wasn't expecting anything but it's heartbreaking when they tell me they can't afford to visit their grandchildren when they're obviously just spending their money elsewhere.

Either find a broker or get a certificate of deposit. Also why a fucking ps4 if you have a PC, my ps4 just stopped connecting to the Internet one day and I had to wipe it clean for it to reconnect. Annoying as hell because it still doesn't want to load everything.

Lol
Fuck the boomers.
Silen Generation & Gen X all the way, baby!

muh check'd and muh sympathies muh dude

>reparations
dropped

Start a family user, we need to keep the white birth rate going after all. Don't waste it on useless jetskeis, either find a woman or a surrogate mother to have your child.

My parents own two suburban houses with no mortgage in Los Angeles County. I live in rural northern NY now, so $$$$$$$$$$$$$ when the time comes. If all goes well, the properties should be worth ~1.7 million together. And i'm to inherit ~1 million in stock and some assets from my childless Uncle.

My wife will get ~4 million in stock and other assets from her parents.

I'll be inheriting their debt ;)))

No. I'm going to end up retiring before my father.

Sounds like your wife will get half of your shut too.

Noice m8. Don't waste it.

>Grandparents passed
>Got nothing from them(their children did but not their grandchildren)
>Asshole father passed
>Got nothing

My family are cheap fucks

About €3.2 million after tax. But my parents are my only friends so that sucks.

No. My parents are the kind of boomer faggots who spent their whole lives in debt, wasted money like drunken sailors, then complained about not having enough money.

They've earned 3 or 4 MILLION dollars in their lifetimes (nominal) and are STILL in debt and wasting money.

I don't want to be like that so I'm being careful with my spending and I'm hoping to pass on at least something to my children if AI and automation doesn't ruin everything first.

Nice. The long con.

I'm willing to trade all my friends for €1.5 million

>grandparents inherit not much
>work hard
>scrimp & save
>desire to set up trust funds for grandchildren
>oh no, no, no, say shitty boomer daughters
>grandparents die
>boomer daughters inherit sizeable amount
>blow it all on stupid luxuries & vacations

Fuck baby boomers.

Boomers??? Share???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

pressreader.com/canada/montreal-gazette/20071108/282054797678070

globalnews.ca/news/1968375/attention-millennials-many-boomer-parents-wont-leave-you-a-dime/

Truly the most selfish and spoiled generation to ever walk the planet.

Fuck no. I know people who's parents had to pay for their parents' funerals. They are all deadbeat cocksuckers. They sell their homes and use the cash while mooching, then die broke.

The only good thing is that the history books will scorn them until the end of time.

My mother was set to inherit millions of dollars from her aunt, who's husband owned a mining business and had stakes in the Kansas City Chiefs. They didn't have any children.

My mom got arrested for selling DMT and then my aunt took her out of the will (she was extremely religious).

why that amount in particular?

maybe he values his friends at [funny money]500,000 a piece.

you need about 1.2 million euros I think to be able to live off the investments/interests and the 300k is a buffer for recessions or economic crises

Yes, enough that when they die I can retire. While it's nice to know I'm set, I will be extremely unhappy with my life if I can't measure up to the standard set by my parents and achieve a lot without their help.

Self worth > money

My dad will leave everything to his wife.lol!
my mother intends to sell off her properties and go to a retirement community - lol!

I'm amazed at how across-the-board misery caused by boomers is. They are the satan spawn that got us Killary and Drumpf..
they've certainly made my life horrible

She's dead now too. Last I heard, she had donated her wealth to religious charities or something.

That said, when my mom got arrested it was her Aunt who helped her out and paid for her to be rehabilitated (even though she wasn't a drug addict, but had to do it to get probation instead of jail time).

My mom got punished enough. She was locked up in Orleans Parish prison with a bunch of sheboons for over a month. She had a lot of stories to tell when she got out, and the incident basically turned her into a racist.

Roughly a million assuming nothing significant changes. Don't really need it because college is paid for and my career prospects look great. Aside from my parents I'm inheriting a fucking mess like everyone else when it comes to our nation's finances. I'd support reducing benefits, raising the retirement age, and means testing for social security for people under 35 or 40. It disproportionately impacts me negatively but something needs to be done and we need to be weaned off the government's tit anyway

Not that I know of. The only family I know are my mom, dad, 1 grandmother and 2 grandfathers. We're all very poor.

Baby Boomers suck
If you like them, you're a fag
Gag me with a spoon

Mother passed away a few years ago, wanted very badly for me to graduate college, made this clear to my father.

Father kept all 401k, social security, savings, etc. Bought a motorcycle, married someone else less than a year after she passed, bought a boat, moved away. I didn't get shit.

Fuck boomers

So, should one not feel entitled to an inheritance, or is it the parent's duty to pass on their wealth? It is their money after all.

hmmm that's interesting.

how do i work this out?

I thought he was a good guy till he got to reparations. How they even expect it to work? Can't anyone claim they are Native American?

I fell for the Bloodborne meme

Lolno, greedy fucks are leaving everything to the banks in exchange for a few extra shekels.

if I could recommend. Find a job that makes you happy even if it pays relatively nothing. Resting on your laurels doesn't lead to happiness and neither will a job that makes you want to kys

IT IS NOT THEIR MONEY. As a parent you have a sacred duty to do what you can for your offspring and ensure their well-being and prosperity.

That's like saying why shouldn't the older generations pollute the planet all they want, after all it's THEIR PLANET. Wrong. They're stewards.

This, grandparents are silent Gen, parents are technically boomers on the beginning side of it. Currently in Gen Z just barely and can't wait to purge cuck culture.

It some nice exclusives. Until Dawn was fun for a couple playthroughs, the re-imagining of Ratchet and Clank was cool for nostalgia. Horizon Zero Dawn looks fun and that new zombie game coming out, plus a few other exclusives. It's worth it for the 250 bundle they had.

Assuming 5% return on investment (pretty reasonable in the long run), take how much money you would need to live comfortably for one year and multiply that number by 20. That's how much capital you need to be an investorNEET.

For instance, if I wanted a passive income of $100k/yr before taxes, I would need $2 million in investments.

No. They blew what little they had living like niggers.

lurk /biz/

DMT? Sounds like an interesting story.