TÖRTÉNÉS IN HUNGARY

Major happening. Orbán fucked up.

Out of the blue, Orbán's government decided to crack down on the Central European University, enacting legistlation that will make the operation of said university next to impossible. And as you may have guessed, it involves Soros because the CEU is his creation.

Soros or not, the CEU didn't really harm anyone and none of our previous governments bothered with it, not even this one until now. But for some reason, the government suddenly had the idea of dropping the hammer on it.

Huge ongoing protests as I type this.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/04/10/massive-protest-in-hungary-against-bill-that-could-oust-soros-university.html
ceu.edu/taxonomy/term/28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eh, fuck Soros. Anything he's involved in is corrupt.

who cares

Are you a left-wing guy?
This whole mass-demonstration was created by the Soros backed MSM and its narrative. Go back to Cuckland.

fpbp

You hungarians better not fuck this up. Anyone even remotely related to Soros is suspect.

That CEU needs to go.

Not really.

But I must confess I despise Orbán every bit as much as I despise Soros.

I was first against Orbán banning the uni, but after seeing pic related... not so sure we need more SJW brainwashing here.

Define "huge".

Any chance these protests are Soros funded?

CEU is full of terrible globalist fucktards

you guys dont think soros is the fall guy. how many layers of chess are you on.

you mean "gendered memories of the holocaust" is not a legit subject to study antisemite?

Why do you hate orban?

I thought he was based m8

The protestors are leftist cucks, who enjoy crying about their "problems". I guess nobody really cares about CEU, except for Soros

He may preach against multiculturalism, islamization and all that, but in the end he's an impossibly corrupt and incompetent leader. He must go.

Who's the good choice in 2018? The Simicska backed Jobbik or the globalist cultural-marxist left?
The only bearable option is Orbán despite his corrupt branch.

As long as he does as he preaches, you will fucking put up with him in the meantime, you fussy cunt.

He's the Least worst

It's him or we join the cucked countries like Sweden, Germany and France

Who cares? Are hungarians even white?

In Hungary amongst people who can speak English, kikes, sjw-s, left-wingers are overrepresented due to the higher education.

check the melanin.

>higher education.
>cant make accurate weather forecasts.

>muh corruption

I feel the same. I feel like dedicating a bill just to one institution is a step too far. A moderate, rule of law state shouldn't work based on extraordinary situations, but should provide abstract legal framework for everybody

Here I won't support Fidesz

>Huge ongoing protests
Kinda deluded, aren't you? Even if the so called numbers, 80k people are accurate, a shitton of them were foregin muppets and the rest...Well, considering that Orbán has a power base of more than 2 million people, this 80k rabble means jackshit in next years elections.

Thank the Emperor for that.

Anything that has Soros's hand in it should be burned and destroyed.

While looking for funny libtard posts on fb, I noticed that they are planning a protest near where I live. Theoretically speaking, what would be some ways to make it more fun, like false flagging somehow? Nothing illegal of course.

it's a hundred people

mostly cucks

not happening unfortunately

I don't follow the politics in hungary, (I know about the fence of course), but if he is at least 50% the same like our bolshevik gay faggot then I approve this and fuck him.

paint them out to be potheads. attempt to get them arrested for putting Hungary into 'pot fueled hunger.' plus holding hungary in 'contempt of hungarys many useless boring legal documents'.

napalm

>"What do we want Ader to do? VETO," the crowd chanted. "Free country, free university!"
>"The government wants to silence pretty much everyone who doesn't think the same as them, who thinks freely, who can be liberal, can be leftist," protest organiser Kornel Klopfstein, a PhD student at the University of Bielefeld in Germany, told Reuters.

>protest organiser Kornel Klopfstein

>Klopfstein

cnbc.com/2017/04/10/massive-protest-in-hungary-against-bill-that-could-oust-soros-university.html

Be honest, do hungarians really give a shit about the bill or is it just some soros-like riot defending his political aims worldwide?

As far as I can tell, once the University is kicked out of Hungary it will most likely move to another country anyway

What's the deal with the protests?

>Pesti Paraszt

soros is undoubtable dangerous but
>being happy about closing down a place for people to educate themselfs and create a better future for your country

are you a brainlet?

Last I heard it was 80-100k protesters

pol loves orban

linked the wrong one

>Orbán
>not corrupt

>brainlet
---> you have to go back

According to my hungarian friend they are chanting "you signed the law, the city will burn"
"europe, europe"
"this is just the begining"

wew lad

But but

How do I go to Lukács conference at ceu in a couple weeks time

See How does "Islamic Feminism in Historical Perspective," or "Queer Theory" help a nation create a better future?

>queer theory
>better future

ameritard prefers stronger language?
ok
how about you kys for your fucking worthless statement and your attempt to derail this thread

Romania is still based!

A lot of university courses do nothing to educate, only indoctrinate.

See

>(((Protest))) something happening to your local university

>Somehow decide that the EU flag is appropriate for the situation

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Look at this marxist filth.

Anyone who sews the fucking EU flag in the middle of the hungarian one knows nothing about our history and therefore doesn't belong in our country.

i hope orban slaughters all of them. do it for the future of the motherland

Can you fellow Sup Forumsakcs give some advice on how to use memetic warfare against Soros and his shills?

>The government of Hungary has passed a law against the Central European University (CEU, university of Soros with gender studies and other bluepill courses promoting open societies).
hungarytoday.hu/news/breaking-lex-ceu-legislation-may-force-central-european-university-leave-budapest-passed-hungarian-government-14033
>about the CEU: ceu.edu/taxonomy/term/28
>On Sunday, there was a demonstration against Orbán because of this law. The shills want to have their bluepill university of Soros.
www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/10/anti-orban-protestors-rally-for-soros-funded-university-in-hungary/
facebook com/events/1868891996717158/

Now, the shills are organizing another demonstraiton/flashmob on Wednesday to save the university of Soros.
Here are the details:
The (((civil group))) “Civilisation” (one of Soros' NGOs) is organising a “human banner” photo opportunity on Heroes’ Square. We stand for the civil society and the freedom of thought. Together with you, we will say VETO to the stigmatisation of members of the civil society, and VETO to the existential threatening of CEU!

Programme:
17:30 Gathering
18:00 Making the human banner
18:30 End of the event
(Further details coming soon!)
facebook com/events/1178668815589658/

That (((flag))) is absolutely disgusting.

knowledge is a weapon and there is always a way to use it to your advantage
how about "know your enemy"

How can the courses be named like that, it makes no sense, its like a bunch of (((words))) randomly put together?

and I wouldn't want a person like Orban (actually I'd like to no person) the right to define which subjects I'm allowed to study

Best way to start is by making fun of them and pointing out their hypocrisy.

>Government wants to get rid of foreign influence in its education system

>The protesters against it are being funded and organized by a foreign group

>Romania
Don't start this brother. What happened happened, let's just live like bros, the fucking muslims are coming again. Also the jews.

Nice "grass roots revolution" here, my friends. I can already see the enrichment and vibrant diversity coming in your direction.

missed the
to give

History shall repeat itself

>cherrypicking - the post

There are other faculties than sociology at CEU, retard. Should we ban ELTE, too, because they teach similar subjects at their sociology faculty?

what did he mean by this?

NOOO that's the wrong way to do it.
He should've acted friendly towards Soros, invited him for a state dinner then poisoned him.

That only works if you're exposed to an opposing viewpoint. However the reality is to see that viewpoint (Sup Forumss viewpoint, for example) you have to go out and seek it.

The far left have a monopoly on academic institutions, the media, and they're stretching their influence as far as they can, into video games most recently. Those who don't go out and seek alternate opinions themselves are only ever served up easy to digest caricatures of those who oppose them, we saw it constantly in during the election with "nazi frogs" etc. The right wing is framed as a one dimensional villain and since that's all people see that's all they believe.

Taking steps to remove this monopoly, to inhibit the far left's ability to influence and indoctrinate, is to take steps in the right direction.

Universities have long ceased to be a free market of ideas; only ideas deemed acceptable are allowed to be propagated.

"know your enemy" does not help when your enemy is all you know.

>based
Let's just say He's aware of what's going on in the USA and the EU and takes personal advantage of the situation while his woters and non-hungarians thinks he's a hero but I think he's simply an opprtunist.

My boner is pretty hard right now.

Talked to a gen Z guy a few days back. All he sees is his opinion, and while he does listen to yours he is unable to understand your point of view.

Basically he stated economics is first and foremost, the genetic, cultural buildup of people is secondary.
Of course he was white.

No, just behead the entire sociology department

you are already being limited in the subjects you are allowed to study. Find me a major western university offering the antithesis to any of these coursesAll of them promote far left ideals, while their right wing equivalent are nowhere to be seen

So tens of thousands are protesting because they want to be taught how to become cucks? HUNGARY YES!

>Soros univeristy

i say good riddance, orban knows whats up.

Időm nincs, de ötleteim vannak.
Szocmédián keresztül tudtok terjeszkedni elég gyorsan, hasonlóképpen a régebbi Sup Forums-os akciókhoz.

Család, tradíciók, nemzeti hősök, írók, költők stb. megosztása bizonyos témák alatt. Sokkoló tartalom megosztása témákhoz illően (menekültkérdés, a nyugat telis-tele rémtörténetekkel).

Csak toljátok az ember képébe a valóságot, Sorossal kapcsolatban is akár. Szerintem a szál levezetése működőképes ötlet (infograf pl.).

>Orban fuked up
>Out of the blue
>CEU dindu nuffin
No.

Orban is the savior of white people, everything George Soros needs to be destroyed

>Basically he stated economics is first and foremost, the genetic, cultural buildup of people is secondary.
That isn't even left.
Since when are uberliberals left.

>80-100k people protesting in support of an obscure educational institution
Nope; no foreign involvement here.

Actually this is the main reason I'm on Sup Forums
to see a lot of opposing and triggering opinions

People need to learn critical thinking skills
censorship wont help at all since it's not self empowering and instead gives others the right to define your knowledge of the world
so being happy about a university closing down seems a bit shortsighted

constant justifications for mass immigration/ multiculturalism are "muh gdp"

>implying that you actually have the balls to do anything like that instead of just making shit up on the internet

CEU apparently has some SJW classes but why close the whole University?

How is this ultraliberal crap even left.

I hope the entire staff is executed.

So let's gather all the Hungarians on /pol.

The Leftist shill who made this thread
Orbán Himself
A depressed guy

Sup Forums is something you have to go out and seek for yourself, turning on the tv, going on social media, reading the news etc will only expose you to the opinions (((they))) want you to be exposed to. All others are censored.

Bear in mind that the ideals that this university (and most western universities to be honest) holds are ideals of censorship, it's the left which constantly tells people how to think and how to speak, to clamp down on one of their institutions is a service to free speech and thought.

And me, who just lurked.

It's sad to see so many Hungarians actually defending Soros.

Shut that fucking place down!

if you can't speak english properly don't post on an english speaking board.
The left uses short sighted economic justifications for their policies which act against the interests of the nation's populace, for example importing a large amount of a foreign culture who will consistently vote for the left wing, bigger government, more welfare parties

I bet my ass MIT also teaches such bullshit to pad out the STEM.

he literally creates a new generation of his sjw lemmings with this universities

That's not what cherrypicking means.
That these courses are being offered at all is the issue.

Sounds like Orban did the right thing, when you look at that shitstain Soros and see the kind of bullshit they are brainwashing people with. If you allow this now, you will turn East Europe as islamic and cancerous as the West within two decades.

this is why I worte that critical thinking skills need to be promoted
censorship is on the rise and the murdering of free speech seems acceptable to the broad masses
we will never be free if we don't teach people how to think for themselfs
there is no other solution - otherwhise they always be dumb followers

don't be mean just because english is your first language
my english skills are also crappy
try to speak german or slovenian without mistake

As usual: Orbán did nothing wrong!

He posted twice as if i were the one that misunderstood his question, i'm fine with people not speaking english fluently, just don't act like a cunt when you fail to understand something as a result.

For free speech and critical thinking skills to be promoted, institutions which oppress these ideals must be cracked down upon, such as the university in question.

When will this cunt and his ilk drop dead

Soros gave Orban a scholarship to London in the 90s.

Are the demonstrators even Magyar?

So this means he should obey Soros all his life? I would call that corruption.

>if you can't speak english properly don't post on an english speaking board.
starting a sentence ranting about language without a capital letter

>The left
Newsflash there's no left (and no right for that matter) its all opportunist liberals.

Welcome to the world after 1990.

And this soros university is a capitalist liberal regime tool as well.

Karl Popper was also the mentor of Soros, who was a primary enemy not just of Nazism, but communism and the Frankfurt School. I find this connection absolutely confusing.

>attack "causing social unrest aginst goverments js my second name"soros
>((((Mass protests)))) ensue
>Muuuuh wrath of the peoples

Yeah right, brainlet

you had no idea what i was saying, slightly different from me not following essay format in my pol posts.

>Newsflash there's no left (and no right for that matter) its all opportunist liberals.

dam ur cool