Are you ready for bluebeam right before WW3 kicks off?

Are you ready for bluebeam right before WW3 kicks off?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vT0FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish a nigger would bluebeam this bitch

I want happening

Bumping for possible relevance since this is a possibility

but really nobody except old grandmas are going to buy this shit if it happens

I bet it will look fake as fuck

Can we talk about how retarded a name Project Bluebeam is?

Like...that's the best you could come up with for something that's supposed to somehow subvert the entirety of the world's religions?

Like...what's next? Project Corn Dog to get everybody to eat Soylent Green?

I am laughin'.

Natural S E L E C T I O N

blue beam out of my ass

I remember reading about that conspiracy theory roughly 10 years ago when I was 13

>I bet it will look fake as fuck

It wont

wow, never heard that name in a while....
sure, i love to see new technology

You mean twitter youtube beam?

How do you know?

You dont.

we /2012/ again

that faked rapture/alien invasion sure was convincing huh folks

yeah it will

probably Doom tier graphics

Eh we just have to be careful and not believe in everything we see and feel. Also as believers we were warned what to watch out for. We were told not to look for Jesus out here or in there. If they did pull a stunt like this, it would be an amazing feat, but those who know the signs would know it isnt the truth. Christ said as the lightening goes from one end of the sky to the other, so will his coming to the earth be like. When this happens, it will not be a situation where a sliver of doubt is involved. Everyone will see and know. Some will look up with the greatest joy ever known, and others will be sorrowful and sad. Some will gnash their teeth and scream in horror and anger.

woah, blast from the past there OP. have you been making sure you've regularly collected collected orgones all these years?

haha the reaction would be funny. At first fear, but then perplexing looks and a few chuckles.

haha orgone energy! totally forgot that shit. people sitting under pyramids!

>implying I'll believe in it

If this is actually real top fucking kek

Quick Rundown:
Project Bluebeam is supposedly a plan to use secret advanced technology to FAKE an alien invasion. Some say it is to distract from an economic collapse, bring about a world religion, or establish a one world government.

2008: Insider Archive
archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/vT0FQ
archive.is/vT0FQ

It would look so fake only the dumbest of the dumb would believe it.

Only thing I don't understand about this is why they'd need to fake an alien invasion when aliens are real. Or rather, not really aliens but a real demonic phenomenon relating to Genesis 6:4.

The blue beam would probably just assist, rather than produce the whole thing. Which would be worse because it'd be neither entirely real nor entirely fake, so you'd have people landing down hard on both sides to discredit both points of view.

Which means they'd probably start touting the line, "but what is 'real,' and what is 'fake'?" to sound all postmodern and profound. "Is not religion neither 'fake' nor 'real,' but an explanation for the unexplainable?" explains Morgan Freeman on a CNN special report.

Think about how in the media age, much unverified/overblown bullshit can plop right down in the collective consciousness/worldview and then just sort of remain there for centuries without even being challeneged, until it's a metaphysical "fact" like Copernican universe or the holocaust. I imagine this would be something similar, like the icing on the cake of false metaphysics. In order to put on the best show, you need not only the best actors, but the best stage, outfitted according to your agenda.

Whatever though. Fuck aliens. Don't give up your guns user.

Not necessarily. Have you seen the 'Jerusalem UFO'? Saw it again this morning on Youtube. It's pretty clearly recorded on multiple cameras and is purely light effects. There's no other visible movement. It could easily have been a BlueBeam test.

We're at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0