What's the political stance in the u.s. on louis ck?

what's the political stance in the u.s. on louis ck?

i'm guessing liberals love him, and people on the other side view him as something like the male amy schumer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4yH47XI3fCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has two daughters, which will unconsciously redpill any man at least a little, but for the most part he's pretty close to make Schumer.

Louis Cuck King

>close to make schumer

That's horrible, schumer is a piece of shit compared to him. Like their levels aren't even remotely close.

Most people probably don't know who he is.

his new stand up is good

He's super popular actually, probably the most popular comedian there is currently. I never found him funny personally, don't know or care about his politics.

Funny but safe

Makes a big show of being "le edgy" but carefully makes sure he doesn't ever cross any actual lines

Yeah it is. I'm watching it right now and it inspired me to make this thread. He doesn't seem to take a side, whereas almost any other comedian/actor/whatever is doing that.

These days, yes. Once word got out he was acting like a sexual predator he had to start pandering to SJWs to save himself.

Fat, disgusting, self-loathing piece of shit who is funny 10% of the time and the rest of the time he's unbearable to listen to.

What is his Q Score?

The only "le edgy" comedian who still has balls to not self-censor himself every time he speaks is Nick DiPaolo. Listen to his podcast some time. No doubt he has been blackballed by all the liberal retards in """comedy""".

>Once word got out he was acting like a sexual predator he had to start pandering to SJWs to save himself.

The fuck? Any more information on that?

Just Google Louis CK sexual predator

He had 2 daughters and got fame. Deep down he's still a god tier comedian. Looks like he's trying to go back to his roots.

he's a fucking filthy mexican faggot cuck

youtu.be/4yH47XI3fCo

Some kike who pretends to be white so he can emasculate white males under the guise of (((self-deprecating))) humor. The C.K. stands for Cuck King.

he makes me laugh desu i don't mind him

he is worse:

youtu.be/4yH47XI3fCo

My nigga from the Nederlands LOL

Whatsr the matter, sad that Wilders lost?

Meant for the dutch guy, sorry

his retarded show on comedy central gave me cancer

I bet if I caught his Jewish ass on the street and beat his fucking brains in, he wouldn't be white then.

he's a slimy unfunny anti-white show business jew

This made me moist

he's a comedian and sometimes makes me laugh

bout it desu

Piece of shit puppet for big Jewish media clowns. Shit is BS. Identified as white when he's not a white dude at all. is His dad Mexican as can be.

Agreed. Louis is basically a niave liberal psudo-philosopher who does comedy. Amy Schumer is MUH VAGINA DURR

"Evain backwards is niave"

LITTLE

Louis "Cuck King" CK

'we'... mexican kike. get the fuck out and move to the Mexican part of Tel Aviv, fucking piece of shit... 'white'.