What would Assad’s strategic goal be in gas bombing women and children?

What would Assad’s strategic goal be in gas bombing women and children?

He is just a bad guy who does things for the hell of it. Why is that so hard to understand?

Hello the_donald

There’s a hypothesis that Assad’s air force sought to strike a rebel arms depot in Idlib province, a military target. The hypothesis goes further, saying that the depot contained phosgene and chlorine gas, but not Sarin. The wind carried these released gases among civilian homes and streets in Khan Sheikhoun. People suffered and died. Evidence for the absence of Sarin gas is that the gassing victims were handled manually by doctors and aid workers in street clothes. Sarin can kill on skin contact and doctors have to treat it in protective gear. So, maybe the gas wasn’t Sarin and maybe it wasn’t dropped in bombs from Assad’s planes.

oh shit i think its time to remove him from power in that case. maybe we could make a safe zone, under israeli control in syria? you know just to help the refugees go home and things to settle down.

because there's no rothschild central bank there yet, that's why.

It was done by Soros to fuel a new media narrative against Trump. He wasn't supposed to attack... then they would blanket the media with pictures of gassed babies and call him a Russian puppet some more.

fucking sickening how can someone do that to an innocent little creature, what kind of messed fucked up childhood did you have holy shit..
go kill some niggers or jews, oh wait you cant, probably haven't left the house in years.
kys
>its just a fucking mouse
>dont be a cuck
>dont be a beta

>This is the extent of normie critical thinking

At the current rate of advance, Assad will definitely win this war...in about 10 years. Neither Russia or Iran have an appetite for such a long endeavor.

Emboldened by Trump's recent statements, all parties thought it was worth the risk to prove to their enemies that they had been completely abandoned.

>What would Assad’s strategic goal be in gas bombing women and children?

None. It's a bullshit lie.

that was just a little gag guys, I was just roleplaying as a redditor

it was some feminist bitch who wanted to take revenge on evil men by this or something like that. it happened a while back. also i 100% agree with you and youre not a cuck cause you have empathy

8 years of Obongo pussying out each time, so he's used to doing whatever the fuck he wants without facing repercussions.

Trump is not a bitch ass nigger.

kind of like br's

thanks for the context, fuck me feminism is cancer..

I could tell but my point still stands.

Where's the explanation of why they bombed the hospital to cover it up?

false flagging himself

To get the whole world triggered so that Israel's muscle can remove him with some shred of justification.

Gotta build that pipeline to Europe.

This

>JUST CHEMICAL WEAPONS MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Anyone who would such a horrible thing should be gassed, it's what Hitler would have done.

wow user you're having naughty thoughts again! Don't question le God-Emperor! This is just a 4D chess move by our BASED JEWISH FRIENDS. They love us and together with le BASED BLACK MEN they will save the white race! Now stop thinking critically and agree with our viewpoint or our brainwashed trumplets will call you a shill or shareblue.

>mice
>Innocent

First I'm hearing of it, gimme dat link.

It was Putin, not Assad.

Rebel forces make extensive use of tunnel systems. Assads forces lack bunker busters and gas is the next best thing to counter tunnels due to the lack of ventilation

$20 says that the (((rebels))) were using civilians as human shields.

I think the better question is why isn't it the goal of more people to gas mudslimes.

That's not funny, that's how normies think.

Stop asking questions, goyim.

That's going to have to change soon, goy. Plus Assad said to my sources that he wants off the petrodollar so we will have to go in.

>IsIs soldiers hide in apartment complex, denying Tennant's from leaving and use them as meat shields
>Assad would rather not blow up one of his major cities
>The people left in that City are all rebel sympathizers anyways
>Getting gassed strikes a fear in you that normal bombs don't even come close to

America will turn a blind eye to it when it's convenient. Stop following for ((their)) tricks.