Why can't I find a single regular house in Nederlands??

Why can't I find a single regular house in Nederlands??

It's all apartments or houses like this where it looks like 2 different families live there.

Don't you get tired of hearing your neighbor through your wall and stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

funda.nl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
OP's thread

kill yourself leaf

There's plenty in the countryside

NOOO, NO BURGERS IN ALMELO PLS REEEEEEEEEE

A detached house you mean.

Don't you get tired of tornados blowing your prefabricated houses to pieces?

The reason you don't have those in the US is because you make despicable neighbours, we don't hear our neighbours because we don't scream in that mongoloid tongue you Americans call "American English"

>>>
Those
"twee-onder-een-kap" woningen are fine as long you're not living next to rowdy teenagers, Dutch homes are well isolated and made of brick, you won't really hear anything that your neighbours do.

Lol thats ny house!

>Dutch homes are well isolated and made of brick, you won't really hear anything that your neighbours do.

This. We don't build our houses out of gypsum sheets like Murricans.

>Russian housing

We do have them u idiot. Just search on budget from 400.000 to 600.000. Bumface

Thats not smart of me to post how do i delete?

That was a bit of a generalization.

I mean one could say the same for dutch, that it is simply a bastardized drunk sounding German. I dont think that because I loved the netherlands but you get the point.

Its city folks in the us that are loud and obnoxious people, any person worth their salt in the us keeps the volume to a minimum

too late nigga

I always found our apartment estates known as "suburbs" to be weird, impractical and basically a scam. Rural and urban, not suburban, ok? Praise historic architecture.

Help pls how do delet

ur dead m8

Who here trains jiu jiutsu in amsterdam

You're wrong mate. Most of my family lives in the Netherlands and all of them have their own detached home except one aunt and uncle who have a canal house in Amsterdam.

funda.nl/

Press te koop, then go to lijst. You'll see plenty of them. Also increase the property size to filter out the apartments.

Duplexes are common here too bucko. Fuck them, usually ask the same amount of rent for a full size house AND you gotta share a wall with niggers or noisy faggots.

>$400,000 for a shack

Pretty pathetic tbph

Everything in the Netherlands is significantly larger. Even though it looks small in the photo it is likely far bigger than the average American home because the Dutch are so tall.

I know it's just banter. We have the same stereotype for Dutchies in foreign lands, so where do you plan on moving or why do you want to go to the Netherlands?

>400.000€
>for a cuckshed

Better than a McMansion with cardboard walls.

Not really a shack, but houses in frolly jolly neighbourhoods are always expensive.

based Ireland towing the line.