Sup Forums BTFO BY MELANIN RICH PERSONS

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/teen-ivy-league-trnd/

>A New Jersey teenager has to make a decision soon most high school seniors can only dream of -- deciding on which Ivy League school to attend in the fall. The problem, if you want to call it that, is that she was accepted into all of them. All eight of them.

>Ifeoma White-Thorpe said she was shaking when she got the eighth acceptance letter.

>"I was like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, like this might be eight out of eight and I clicked it and it said 'Congratulations' and I was like oh my goodness!" White-Thorpe told CNN affiliate WABC-TV.

In addition

>Students getting into all of the Ivies is a monumental feat, but it's happened to a handful of teens over the past couple of years -- Kwasi Enin in 2014, Harold Ekeh in 2015 and Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna and Kelly Hyles last year.

They are all melanin rich. What is your excuse now Sup Forums?

That's the edited version of the pic, right?
AFAIK the original pic has a much longer dick to represent true Africans.

WE

Now that you mention it, it must be.

I'm not asian.

Y'know, that design would be great in an RPG. Always a fan of unique fantast armors, plus a cheetah steed mite b cool

A guy who graduated the year before me was in the same situation. Even had a funny sounding name. Didnt make national news though because his dad is """white""".