Are the americans on this board ashamed cause they can only speak 1 european language?

Are the americans on this board ashamed cause they can only speak 1 european language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sgiDZvYZyMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>make sure you can speak to these subhumans, so you can buy from them after we ship your jobs to them, you goyim!!

I'm Ameircan. I speak three languages. My parents both speak 4. I have friends who also speak different languages. Nice try though, euro trash.

what languages do you speak?

dont you guys dub everything in german in your media?

ebonics
country
english
spanglish
sign language

>dont you guys dub everything in german in your media?

yes germany is trash

Sign language is fun as fuck to learn. All the videos on it have people making the most ridiculous faces while they do it.

I don't really have any blind friends to practice with though.

>sign language
>blind people

Fucking Kek

>why does she wear glasses if she's deaf?

>Learning anymore than just God's language.
>Interacting with savages who don't speak the world's best and most important language.

We speak American

I speak two but I refuse to speak anything but English in the USA. Shouldn't have to.

But I don't care about most folks only knowing English. The British empire spread that shit like gonorrhea and it would be a waste of time to learn something like dutch, german, etc.
You can make a case for Chinese, but even those fuckers are learning English.

About as ashamed as you are for taking on three sandnigger dicks at once

At this point I've dabbled in 4 other languages. Spanish, French, Japanese, and German.

Japanese was the hardest and pretty useless so I dropped that one. French is a bitch to pronounce properly so I dropped that one too. Spanish was done in high school and the only thing I remember is how to say foot in spanish. German is the easiest by far for an English speaker, but I'm not interest in German media or people.

Wish I would have learned French in school instead. Every cute girl I've been interested in has spoken French for fun, never Spanish.

Should I try French again or pick another language?

learn dutch, its the cutest language out there. girls will love it bro, trust me

We are all being forced to learn Spanish now
But at least we don't have to learn Arabic.

youtu.be/sgiDZvYZyMQ

Kinda just sounds like German unless I'm missing something.

What language should I learn?

No.

>english
>german
>Italian
>french
>japanese
monocuck literally blown the fuck out

its the easiest language to learn for english natives for whatever reason

it sounds fucking disgusting

fluent in english proficient in Swedish here

And yet you cuck yourself by speaking in our language

Why should you be ashamed of only knowing the best and most useful language?

You don't see multilingual people who don't know English.

I'm not ashamed because I don't need to know and nigger/Jew language.

>Ebonics

Bix nood

So which one of your languages should I learn then?

I speak Spanish,French and weebaneese

I speak the only two languages worth learning: English and programming languages. (unless you are a weeb. Then there are 3)

Everything else is useless

Why would I speak anything else? You are all dirt under our collective feet, there's a reason English is the language of business and all of you Euro trash speak it

>TFW I know Russian
Я лyблю Кoмицap Tpaмп, тoвapищ.

Why would I learn a useless europeon language? Majority of you cucks already speak English anyway.

Ni ma ge bi, de guo de schweinhund.

Are European ashamed that they have to post in English in order for anybody to care what they have to say on this board?

I detect a lot of butthurt about this from europoors. Interestingly poo in loos don't complain that we don't speak one of their languages, nor do Africans or people from Nepal.

Just europoors.

A nu cheeki breeki i v damki

eбaть твoю мaть, cyкa блядь

A нy чики бpики и в дaмкe

Most Europeans have questionable criteria for claiming to speak another language besides their native one and English and you'd be absolutely fucked if you didn't know English

>Yes, I speak French too!
>I know Bonjour and ca va

The only languages that make sense to learn are English and Chinese.

If you work in a very generalised business setting though, Japanese and Arabic make sense because they both have 100m+ speakers.

West has sanctions on Russia so what's the point when doing business there is hard.

No Spanish countries have super competitive economies, so learning it would only benefit you in southwestern USA.

Portuguese will be good to learn in 20-30 years.

you speak more than one language (arabic?) because you have to. we learn to speak more than one language for pleasure

Are you happy that your entire country is getting destroyed by immigrants?

icelandic

Icelandic, Polish, and Swedish are on my list of silly sounding languages to learn.

I speak English and Serbian Croatian , used to speak Russian but forgot a lot of it over the last 10 years

>monolingualism is illiteracy
>the west takes in millions of immigrants who aren't even monolingual

wew lad. My sister volunteers to teach adult remedial education to "Spanish speakers," in Austin. Over half the class of adult mestizos and indios don't even speak Spanish well enough to be conversant and over 3/4 can't write it at all. They're actually totally illiterate.

And that's probably the "good ones," because they're willing to come to free classes. I can only imagine how illiterate and retarded the somali immigrant population is by comparison.

Holy fucking hell liberals need to be hanged.

Why bother, when everyone else already learns English?
At most, I might end up having to learn Chinese if they take over. Think I might just fuck off to Japan before that though, they're way better

What other language would I learn? Any place that doesn't speak English that used to be worth travelling to is full of shitskin muzzies now

No, I took French in high school but my teacher was attractive and so my focus wasn't on the language.
Also because there's no point in learning a language that has no influence on my daily life, and it would be more worth my time to learn a trade.

not really. unlike Europe you can travel thousands of miles in any direction and everyone still speaks English. not really any need for other languages unless you want to speak the espanol. lol

I know English and an African language.

AMA

>thinking anyone will lower themselves by speaking a pleb language
Eurofags stay mad

are yuros ashamed you live on a continent the size of Texas and speak 40 different languages?

you should be

English was good enough for Jesus it's good enough for me.

I speak two languages bro. It might have been three since I took two semesters of German in High School, but then I thought, when the fuck will I ever use this shit? So I dropped it and took JROTC instead.

Trilingual here.

I speak english only. I can drive for 3 days in any direction and everyone will only speak english.

To a German the Dutch language seems a bit closer to English, so that may be easier. More people speak German though and the Dutch understand German aswell, so I'd go with German.

Would you like me to fill your mouth with my dampening hot poop. It has the consistency as fudge and taste like your mother.

Did you understand that, you filthy grease eating burger?

What's something fun and in German that I can read/watch/play? I don't know a thing about German media.

why the fuck would u want to learn swedish

I speak 4 computer programming languages. Do those count?

We are rock hard proud that we can drive for days and not leave put country. You can live you entire life on the road and not see the entire thing. Why would we need another language you tiny cuck generator

>learning subhuman/cuck languages
no, Achmed, I'm not ashamed

Me too.

>immigrant nation
>eurofags think no one can speak another language

when will this meme end?

also, while you're wasting your time mastering a language, technological innovation is going to render it useless.

i can speak 3, but none of them are your native Arabic

>spanglish

Kill yourself right this second.

I'd speak more if I was born with multi-lingual parents like you lucky fucks were. I'd have no problem with Europeans boasting about this shit if they only admitted the only reason they know two or more languages is because they grew up with it. Not like they learned it when they were adults which is SIGNIFICANTLY harder.

Yes, a little mad.

Even though we had the most technological inventions, scientific discoveries, sports invented, largest empire, I still think the English language is our crowning achievement.

Seriously, what is even the point of learning another language other than English

they all look the same for me

Yeah in other countries people learn English or another language to get a job. In predominantly English speaking countries most people do it out of boredom or for fun.

I'm fluent in English, native in Spanish and I'm making my way up there in Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese.

Advice for those of you whomst've were interested in learning chink: Don't.

It's a disgusting language and it's only good for the bragging rights. That and if for some strange reason you're into those insect-like subhumans you call chinese women.

Learn Spanish or Jap, once you know one of them the other comes in easily.

I tried to learn russian on my own. Failed

Id rather only know English than be a yuropoor and have to learn my native language as well as Arabic

No, the new world order will speak English.

>English
>French
>German

All I will ever need.

in civilized parts of America everyone is at least bilingual

Je parle français e eu falo português.

Why doesn't Sup Forums learn Hebrew to better detect Jewish tricks?

Everyone else has already submitted to my big american cock by making my first language their second language. Why should I waste my time?

>learning two euro languages
>not learning an asiatic language instead to be able to communicate with millions of new people instead of future mudslimes

lol, バカお兄ちゃん。

>No, the new world order will speak English.
For the time being ...

>learning a second language when your first language is English
>learning a language besides English when universal translators are around the corner

Literally a waste of time.

>waiting years to read japanese hentai and play japanese hentai games instead of just learning some moon runes

Sucks for you dude.